PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers: The Perfect Ending of X-2

N8V_Tidus25
11-27-2006, 02:49 AM
This has been bugging me for a long time so I'm out with it.

To be completely honest, I loved both games and both endings, these have got to be the best games I've ever played IMO, however don't you think it would've made sense if instead of that small ending they should have atleast showed us what's next, like it would have been nice to see what they plan on doing for the rest of their lives, to see how everybody else is doing, wakka, lulu, rikku etc... For Example: Rikku Continued being a... Wakka and Lulu settled down here at... Kimhari is still the... YOU KNOW I hate that I'm suppose to believe whatever my mind wants me to, and that's all I had to say. I wish they'd make it a movie so I don't have to spend another 60 hours trying to be it, lol.

This is just so you don't get bored of my statement.

PerfectEnding Spoiler: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABeITK8v7Yo

SeeDRankLou
11-27-2006, 07:25 PM
My only advice is to get the Bad Ending, then there will be no question :tongue:

Good (or happy) endings are always like this. The conflict that threatened the world has been resolved, and now life can move on. No more fear of Sin killing everyone, no more war between rivaling factions, no more threat of machina taking over the world. After all of this we would have to segway into either a sitcom or a primetime drama to continue the story, which I wouldn't want. I was very satisfied with both endings (FFX and X-2), anything more would be too much.

N8V_Tidus25
12-03-2006, 07:18 AM
now this is an ending!!!! idk why my game didnt have this but i like this ending a lot more, its quite sadning:(

SPOILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZzzM6wMpMc

i love the singing in this, it has the same melody and tone as yunas ballad

Jessweeee♪
12-03-2006, 08:51 AM
It's the ending of FFX-2 International-Last Mission
Different game that will never see North America :cry:

Timerk
12-03-2006, 03:34 PM
I think they should have just stopped at the Good Ending, for me, that is the moment I remember when I think about how the story ended (from X to X2).

Apple Pie
12-04-2006, 12:51 PM
Good ending

Markus. D
12-06-2006, 09:47 AM
I loved that ending.

I also loved the final mission. sort of reminded me of FFT with the spin of gameplay. it was <3

and International is <3

Sefie1999AD
12-06-2006, 12:44 PM
I think they should have just stopped at the Good Ending, for me, that is the moment I remember when I think about how the story ended (from X to X2).

I agree there. I think it was enough that they added a whole new twist to the story (a major twist, I might add) in the Good Ending after the ending credits, and adding yet another scene (the Perfect Ending) after the Good Ending was a bit too much, IMHO. I don't think the Perfect Ending even is all that great. It's not even an FMV, it's just a cutscene.

skillzboy4
12-11-2006, 05:09 AM
Whoaa.. there is a big chunk of the ending missing from this youtube video.. it doesn't show the beginning of it... when tidus is swimming around besaid and the people come around and watch him and yuna jumps outta a ship and greets him... that was the most important part of the ending

skillzboy4
12-11-2006, 05:26 AM
I found the first part of the perfect ending.. which is the good ending as the title says here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU7a3P2wanw&mode=related&search=