PDA

View Full Version : Vagrant Story

Se-davvero-esiste
11-27-2006, 03:30 AM
I don't care if its been talked about or not, this is like the coolest game ever. Don't try and argue, you know I'm right.

RiseToFall
11-27-2006, 04:28 AM
I don't care if its been talked about or not, this is like the coolest game ever. Don't try and argue, you know I'm right.

Take a deep breath, there ya go, don't you feel better now? And yes, Vagrant Story is a great game.

Jowy
11-27-2006, 04:51 AM
sup second accounts. 8-)

I like Vagrant Story.

Se-davvero-esiste
11-27-2006, 04:53 AM
I suppose you want a party hat too?

Let's talk about the game real quick...how pissed did you get at the last boss the first time you had to fight him? It took me like an hour and a half to get his patterns down. Thank God I was good at combo'ing.

Edit by Kishi: Don't double-post.

Zeromus_X
11-27-2006, 06:03 AM
Yes, Se-davvero-esiste and Dante WolfWood, cut out the spam. This includes double posting and in-thread conversations.

I've only heard of Vagrant Story before, though, if it's headed by Matsuno, it can't be half-bad. I don't really feel like hunting down another old game though. :( :cat:

Dante WolfWood
11-27-2006, 06:07 AM
actually, I hated it; it was so bland...

sorry :p

Se-davvero-esiste
11-27-2006, 06:31 AM
That guy doesn't know anything. It rocks. Its a little on the hard side, and there are a TON of menus. If you like your stat counting, its for you as there are close to billions of them to be had.

Dante WolfWood
11-27-2006, 06:56 AM
def. of bland:

5. lacking in special interest, liveliness, individuality, etc.;

Lots of menus and stats...lots of stats...

yeah, thats not bland..>.>

Se-davvero-esiste
11-27-2006, 06:58 AM
Well, I'm sure in the next one there will be plenty of fruity looking dudes, bright colors and just enough difficulty to make it harder than an Elmo game for you.

Miriel
11-27-2006, 07:21 AM
Se-davvero-esiste, cut it out.

I'm closing this thread because you obviously don't mean to have a discussion here, but would rather spam and antagonize people and make rude remarks for having their own opinions.