PDA

View Full Version : I am caught up in a struggle

Hawkeye
11-27-2006, 04:23 AM
Due to my impatience, getting a Wii is becoming tiresome to me. I am already committed into getting the system because I've bought 2 games for it already yet no Wii system. Because of the lack of supply of Nintendo Wii, my eyes have been peering over eBay where they are going $150 above the market value. I am faced with a dilemma; either I get the Wii on eBay, and pay a load sum of money for it and have the security that I have one during the holidays or I wait it out and continue to check with local realtors for shipments. That isn't looking too promising.

However, I know that if I go with the eBay option, I'm going to look ridiculous 4 months later and find that the Nintendo Wii's are going to be more widespread than anything and kick myself in the ass because of my impatience before hand.

If the Wii is worth it, and I mean really worth it, should I buy from eBay? The only thing that's stopping me is because the Nintendo Wii's conformity will go down very soon, which is pretty much after Christmas, less than a month away, and I'm going to feel like a fool buying it from eBay.

Thoughts? Suggestions on where else I could look for market value Wii's? Discuss.

Markus. D
11-27-2006, 05:02 AM
I would wait.

overpaying for a console.

might as well be buying a ps3 :3

Clouded Sky
11-27-2006, 05:38 AM
I'm in about the same circumstances, but I'm not going to give some bloke that satisfaction of taking me money through the internet!

The Shoeless Hobo
11-27-2006, 07:06 AM
Buy it off Ebay. I know I couldn't wait for a new console.