PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero II Anyone?!

MurderfaceX3
11-27-2006, 07:56 PM
Can someone send me some good Guitar Hero II Cheat codes so i can pwn just a lil bit more?:D

theundeadhero
11-27-2006, 08:01 PM
This is about it (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/code/932565.html)

Cheaters don't pwn anything :nonono:

MurderfaceX3
11-27-2006, 08:04 PM
Correction!

In Guitar Hero II's case cheaters DO in fact pwn because there is a little cheat called Hyperspeed, and it doubles the pace of the notes flying by.:tongue:

theundeadhero
11-27-2006, 08:05 PM
Orange, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Orange, Blue, Orange, Yellow

Black Mage FF1
11-27-2006, 08:23 PM
Correction!

In Guitar Hero II's case cheaters DO in fact pwn because there is a little cheat called Hyperspeed, and it doubles the pace of the notes flying by.:tongue:

You would "Pwn" more if you didnt use that lame code.

Captain Maxx Power
11-27-2006, 09:54 PM
I swear, the last batch of songs (set 7) are next to impossible on Hard difficulty alone. I can't get the opening lick of Carry Me Home down even when I slow it down to the second to slowest speed on practice.

oddler
11-27-2006, 10:27 PM
I swear, the last batch of songs (set 7) are next to impossible on Hard difficulty alone. I can't get the opening lick of Carry Me Home down even when I slow it down to the second to slowest speed on practice.

My brother beat everything on expert. Gimme a while and I might come back and say I did the same. :cry: I never get to play it because we live in separate places.

JKTrix
11-29-2006, 02:42 PM
Tenacious D has a 'Guitar Hero'esque flash game on their site.
http://php.tenaciousd.com/site.html

theundeadhero
12-02-2006, 11:49 AM
I just bought this yesterday, and I'm highly dissapointed in it. Some of the covers are completely horrible. They used radio-friendly versions of songs, and a lot of the songs just plain suck. It lost a lot since the first game.

Captain Maxx Power
12-02-2006, 06:38 PM
I just bought this yesterday, and I'm highly dissapointed in it. Some of the covers are completely horrible. They used radio-friendly versions of songs, and a lot of the songs just plain suck. It lost a lot since the first game.

I must say that the song listing is a bit lacking in places. Of course Alice in Chains/RATM's songs rule. Some of the others I just plain don't like. I've yet to get up to the eighth set of songs. Seriously, it is physically impossible to play the opening lick of "Carry Me Home" on Hard difficulty. I've been practising pretty much since the game came out and I've yet to manage it. "Laid to Rest" was possible even after a few hours of practice, but "Carry Me Home"? Ick, no, not happening right now.

DK
12-02-2006, 06:42 PM
I agree, the song listing is seriously crappy compared to the first, but I suppose that was to be expected really. I've heard lots of people complaining about the singer for the Nirvana song, but tbh, I find the singer who did the RATM song WAY worse. He's horrible.

I completed Hard Mode in one sitting, so I can't say I noticed anything impossible, although it was definitely harder than the first. The worst thing was just lack of enjoyable songs, though.

theundeadhero
12-02-2006, 09:04 PM
Yeah, as soon as I put it in I played through the game on hard. None of the songs gave me any trouble until the venue after warped tour. I don't know what they were thinking with that. Who the hell would play those songs at warped tour? Nirvana and Rage were the worst covers in the game. For Heart Shaped box the singing was terrible and the guitar sucked pretty hard; and then a radio-friendly version of Killing in the Name of? Meh...

Captain Maxx Power
12-03-2006, 12:21 AM
To be honest I hardly notice the actual music playing, at least vocally. And it seems I officially suck at this game. :(

DK
12-03-2006, 01:08 AM
I definitely notice it, I'm usually rocking out, and with Nirvana and the Foo's and Rage and the Police I was singing along as I went. I did like the solo they added into Heart Shaped Box, that was pretty valid.

Also, the radio friendly version of RATM was a total fail move, I agree.

Expert mode in this game is mental. :spin:

abrojtm
12-03-2006, 01:23 AM
Yea, I beat Hard with some trouble, but Expert is insane.