PDA

View Full Version : Wait, video game?

tan
11-27-2006, 10:33 PM
Okay, these two girls in my English class were talking about Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, and said there was a video game. I said no, because, being a member here, I would've definitely noticed anyone talking about it. I know there's the compilation of FFVII, but they said there's an actual PS2 video game for this movie. I researched it and found nothing. Then, this Korean boy in my class (who isn't very fond of me, so I think he was lying, and it was pretty obvious o_o) said that there were trailers in Japan and Korea, even though I don't think he knows anything about the games, considering he doesn't play them. Anyway, this thread is likely to be closed, but I just need an answer (and proof =P).

Levian
11-27-2006, 11:07 PM
Maybe they got it mixed up with Dirge of Cerberus? I don't really see any other possibility. There's nothing else FFVII related upcoming or present on the PS2.

RiseToFall
11-28-2006, 04:01 AM
Nope, there is no such game.

tan
11-28-2006, 04:43 AM
Nope, there is no such game.

I thought so. Thanks!

Dr. Acula
12-03-2006, 03:26 AM
I heard that there was going to be an AC game too, except on PSP. Then I found out there was no game, but the movie was on PSP.

kikimm
12-05-2006, 05:32 AM
Yeah, if there was going to be a game, the frontsite would cover that, and the FFVII forums and stuff would be going crazy.

So I'm just gonna close this cause there isn't anywhere this can go!