PDA

View Full Version : Esper Locations?

Rodney
11-28-2006, 02:18 AM
Okay, I found the hidden Esper, Odin, in an underground castle. Any other hidden Espers in this game? Like Crusader, maybe? Palidor? I'm looking for others, but I can't find them.

Zeromus_X
11-28-2006, 02:25 AM
Crusader is obtained after you defeat all eight Legendary Dragons.

Palidor is obtained by picking it up on the shore on Solitary Island.

Phoenix can be obtained by re-recruiting Lock in the Phoenix Cave.

Seraphim can be obtained by talking to a man standing behind a tree in Maranda, I think. Or Tzen.

Golem and Zone Seeker can be obtained by purchasing them in the Auction House.

Um, I don't remember them all right now. :cat: :(

Evastio
11-28-2006, 02:40 AM
You can also get Tritoch by defeating him in Narshe as well as Terrato by falling off the cliff Tritoch was on and taking it from the bone statue.

Siegfried
11-28-2006, 03:51 AM
Jeez what about Raiden guys?
You can turn Odin into Raiden by going UNDER the underground castle... Just turns Powerful Meteor to Cheap Quick...cant have both though...thats cheating

Just go to the throne and take five steps down and hit the choose button ("X") and then go down...theres a stutue and a fun dragon

ljkkjlcm9
11-28-2006, 04:30 AM
keep Odin for awhile, it's the only Esper that can raise speed. Raiden's Quick is actually one of the best spells in the game, my personal favorite.

THE JACKEL

feioncastor
11-28-2006, 04:50 AM
You can get Ragnarok from the weapon shop in Narshe. The door is locked. Once you re-recruit Locke, head to Narshe with him and he'll open the door. Go in the basement and the old man will offer to give you either Ragnarok the Sword or Ragnarok the Esper. They both have advantages and sacrifices. The esper teaches Ultima, which is super cool. But the sword is ridiculously powerful and can be bid at the colleseum for the most powerful sword in the game, the Illumina. At least, I'm pretty sure Illumina is the best. Maybe not, but even if it isn't the best, it's still really good.

Siegfried
11-28-2006, 05:18 AM
With enough work, I think the Atma weapon can be most powerful

Levian
11-28-2006, 03:19 PM
You also get an esper from defeating DoomGaze. Just fly around in your airship till you run into him. I think it's Bahamut.

Roto13
11-28-2006, 03:20 PM
http://www.eyesonff.com/ff6/espers.php

Crossblades
11-29-2006, 02:43 PM
You also get an esper from defeating DoomGaze. Just fly around in your airship till you run into him. I think it's Bahamut.

It is Bahamut