PDA

View Full Version : How many blitzball games do you have to win to get Attack Reels?

Mjazi
11-28-2006, 06:03 PM
I really, really hate blitzball but I wanna get Attack Reels for Wakka, how many blitzball games do I have to win to get it?

ValiantKnight
11-28-2006, 06:33 PM
Believe I won it on my very first tourny.

I don't remember if there are any requirements for it to appear as a prize.

ScottNUMBERS
11-28-2006, 06:41 PM
You don't have to win a certain amount, but you do have to have had Wakka in a certain amount of battles (Read: Not Blitzball games, actual fights with Fiends) before it will appear as a prize in Blitzball. I'm not sure of the exact figures here but if you've kept him through the majority of the game you should be good to go.

Finish your current Blitzball season (This could be up to ten grueling games :( ) and after the season has ended save your game, now check to see if Attack Reels is a prize. If not, load up your Save and check again keep repeating until the top prize is Attack Reels, you can do this with pretty much any desired prize.

Edit: It could be a tournament as opposed to a season.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
11-28-2006, 07:30 PM
for attack reels u only need to win 3 bb games. keep entering and exiting the BB menu, and every 5 times u enter it a new tournament will be available (NOTE: u must finish any tournament u r competing in in order to get this to work) simply repeat this until attack reels appears as a tournament prize (or save before enerting the menu for the 5th time then soft reset if it isn't the prize u want).

if u want details on how to obtain status reels, aurochs reels, or the jupiter sigil then post here or PM me, don't want to waste time typing it up if u dont want it u see :D