PDA

View Full Version : Ciddies: How Many Categories You Nominated In?

The Devil Man
11-29-2006, 02:31 PM
Devil Man has a simple Topic of Discussion for all His Good Friends on EoFF: How many categories have you nominated in, in the Ciddies?

For you see... Your Good Friend Devil Man has Dilemma. And it makes him sad :sad:

You see, Your Good Friend Devil Man wants to help his Great Friend Award Guy! :hyper: He wants to help his Great Friend Award Guy SMASH all the previous nominating records! He wants to help His Great Friend Award Guy make the 5th Anniversary of the Ciddies a Magnificent Success and SET A BRAND NEW NOMINATING RECORD! And Devil Man wants to do this because His Great Friend Award Guy is, ummm, His Great Friend!

But now for Your Good Friend Devil Man's Dilemma. Ya see... Devil Man is having a hard time picking who to nominate in which category :sad: He has only picked 12 people out the 50 different categories on offer.

And Devil Man is finding this difficult because... in his eyes, YOU ARE ALL WINNERS IN YOUR OWN SPECIAL WAY! :crying:

Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes!! It's true! You are ALL VICTORIOUS in Devil Man's eyes! He thinks you are all wonderful people and deserving of an award! You are ALL, super-duper, generous, kind, and beautiful people and Devil Man LOVES YOU ALL!!! (especially ShlupQuack ;))

Yet Mother Nature has played a cruel trick on Your Good Friend Devil Man by forcing him to pick only one of his Great Friends per category :( In his eyes... you ARE ALL THE SEXIEST MALES/FEMALES! You ARE ALL The Most Funniest Member! You are ALL Most Likely To Get Banned!

Yet he can only pick one :crying2:

'tis not right, I tells yee :holmes: 'tis not right at all! :holmes:

But yet... it Devil Man's duty to pick one person per category because it would bring much happiness to His Great Friend Award Guy :spin: And Devil Man likes to Make All His Great Friends Happy Because That Is Why Your Good Friend Devil Man Is A Great Friend To All His Friends! :hyper:

And, thus, Devil Man shall find a way to nominate in ALL 50 categories...

And it will break his Heart when he makes the difficult choices of who he should pick over who :crying:

Devil Man's Topic of Discussion is...

Ergo...

How many categories of the Ciddies have you nominated in so far?

Dell
11-29-2006, 02:32 PM
All of them. I'm greedy.

Jowy
11-29-2006, 02:33 PM
I skipped two or three.

nominate.

Loony BoB
11-29-2006, 02:37 PM
All 47 that you're allowed to nominate for. =]

It's easy if you keep in mind that you don't have to pick the winner, just someone who deserves to be in with a shot. If you're unsure who to pick out of two ore more people, pick one at random and put them in and hope someone else picks the other(s). Hooray!

I am happy to see you are eager to help AG SET A BRAND NEW NOMINATING RECORD!

Flying Mullet
11-29-2006, 02:41 PM
All but 10 or so. I never nominate for the cutest/sexiest awards and the best poet, artist, etc...

Bunny
11-29-2006, 02:42 PM
I did not participate because I do not know anyone here.

The Devil Man
11-29-2006, 02:45 PM
All but 10 or so. I never nominate for the cutest/sexiest awards and the best poet, artist, etc...

I've been spending more time in the Artists Forum and the Writers Corner to decide these ones. I got a better idea of who to pick for these now. Its nice to see who is the most passionate about their work :)

And Loony Bob, yes, Devil Man shall help his Great Friend Award Guy! Award Guy is not too far away from setting a Brand New Record, so all must help set a Historical Milestone!

Levian
11-29-2006, 02:51 PM
46, meaning there's one category I haven't nominated him. loony bob penetrated me apparantly wasn't a good enough writer for Award Guy. :(

Twilight Edge
More than 30, less than 40.

Roto13
I look at a category and if someone pops into my head, I nominate them. If not, I don't nominate anyone.

Denmark
11-29-2006, 02:57 PM
Finished them a couple days ago.

Christmas
11-29-2006, 02:59 PM
I only nominate in the offical GULLIES (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=97314). :bigsmile:

Jess
11-29-2006, 03:07 PM
I only nominated in 20, and AG rejected one of them!

There's some that I might change though, if I can be bothered. :jess:

I would nominate for all of them, but I find it really hard to choose somebody. :(

Breine
11-29-2006, 03:20 PM
I skipped a couple and one was rejected by Award Guy.

Old Manus
11-29-2006, 04:23 PM
None, 'cause I'm hard.

Shaun
11-29-2006, 04:33 PM
When's the closing date? Is it not on the thread or am I just lazy? I can probably finish my list if I have to, but I am waiting for some news on something...

Levian
11-29-2006, 04:36 PM
Nominations are open for exactly a week, so just look when he posted the thread. Knowing BoB he'll probably keep it open a bit longer.

Chloe.
11-29-2006, 04:41 PM
Umm, I'm not sure...Quite alot of them. :bigsmile:

Denmark
11-29-2006, 04:42 PM
Oh yeah, I had one rejected because AG decided this time around to change the membership length requirements for Best Veteran, Regular, and Newbie :mad:

Probably because he got sick of correcting other peoples' when they couldn't follow the simple 3 month and 8 month rules though :rolleyes2

RiseToFall
11-29-2006, 04:47 PM
Being pretty new to this forum, I did have to skip quite a few categories. Sad but true.

XxSephirothxX
11-29-2006, 06:28 PM
I believe I nominated in all but one category. For a lot of them I tried to pick people who wouldn't normally get nominations to try to give the underdogs a chance to make it to the voting round. :D

Shauna
11-29-2006, 06:38 PM
When's the closing date? Is it not on the thread or am I just lazy? I can probably finish my list if I have to, but I am waiting for some news on something...

If this is the news I'm thinking of - I doubt you'll be getting any news any time soon. :cool:

Also - I don't nominate. B) Not because I hate the Ciddies, but because I don't like nominating. :D

Miriel
11-29-2006, 06:50 PM
I believe I nominated in all but one category. For a lot of them I tried to pick people who wouldn't normally get nominations to try to give the underdogs a chance to make it to the voting round. :D

That's what I always do. That way I can be all giddy and happy when they get through to the voting and it's like, yay someone else thinks like me!

theundeadhero
11-29-2006, 07:30 PM
I'm not telling you :p

Rocket Edge
11-29-2006, 07:34 PM
I missed about 5.

Rye
11-29-2006, 08:21 PM

I try to always do that. If you don't, the same old people always get nominated and it's BORING. ;_;

Shlup
11-29-2006, 11:16 PM
I'm boycotting. Screw all y'all!

oddler
11-30-2006, 01:12 AM

No, thanks. I'm girlcotting. I only made, say, 6-10 nominations.

Rase
11-30-2006, 01:19 AM
I nominated for 44 of them if you include the ones that don't really need nominations.

The Devil Man
11-30-2006, 10:16 PM

Is there a reason why you are boycotting? :(

You are, like, my idol on this Forum :( It makes Devil Man sad that you are not nominating anyone. I thunked that you was Award Guys buddy :crying2:

Martyr
11-30-2006, 10:20 PM
I did it for the first time a few minutes ago.

I hope I did it right. It was kind of hard choosing people, and I gave a lot of somewhat silly answers.
I guess I'll see how many get rejected.

Vincent, Thunder God
11-30-2006, 10:41 PM
I nominated people in 19 sections. I didn't nominate anybody last time.

Tempest
11-30-2006, 11:15 PM
This is my first time nominating and I nominated in 23 categories. :)