PDA

View Full Version : Gaining EXP

Skyie
11-29-2006, 06:02 PM
Do YRP share experience (like in FFVI or FFIX) or do defeated creatures give a set amount of experience no matter how many people are still alive in your party (like FFVII or FFX)?

Mirage
11-29-2006, 08:34 PM
I believe they Don't share EXP.

Skyie
12-04-2006, 01:41 PM
Not much point in an SCC then. All the disadvantages, no advantages...

Oh well. Thanks, anyway.

Mirage
12-04-2006, 02:16 PM
SCC?

TheSpoonyBard
12-04-2006, 02:51 PM
Single/Solo Character Challenge. Mirage is right, EXP isn't divided between the girls.

Skyie
12-08-2006, 01:48 PM
Trying the Yuna SSC from New Game. Its fun, albeit a little tedious as levelling up takes three times as long and is three times as hard! Currently maxing out Warrior until I grab the Pride of the Sword GG in Ch3.

Oh and facing the end of CH1 Boss, stock up on lots of Hi-Potions before hand. Blast Punch hurts like hell.

Markus. D
12-08-2006, 03:41 PM
x3

a mastered Floral Fallal could probably null the problems.

ps: for a non-noob Solo playthrough, with the addition of still pwning.

Go with Lady Luck.

And get a specialty bangle from *Spoilers* Shop when/if you unlock it.

Sub it with a melee job. That’s where the only amounts of power will come from (Lady Luck will hit often as well as deal quite potent Attack damage), an auto-regening something comes to mind and so does perhaps an Accessory that casts cure, cura or even curaga? as for equips. you may want to think of equipping lady luck with a defence enhancer (they suck in both defences and evasion) or at least something to buff up its already l33t amount of luck. the reason why to go ahead with a melee class sub? because apart from the slots... it is where most of Lady Luck's damage comes from. why put Lady Luck in first instead of second? because of the lovely skills called Gillionare and Triple EXP.... and throwing cards ftw.

Mirage
12-08-2006, 06:11 PM
The special dress spheres are worthless, I found. This is because they do not recieve the extreme stat boosts given by the Iron Duke accessory.