PDA

View Full Version : Temple of Water

Kefka_Almighty
11-29-2006, 08:11 PM
Okay, this is going to sound reeeaaaalllly stupid, but....

I've healed Aria, and I'm supposed to now go and find the Temple of Water. Thing is, I've been looking all over the wrecked ship and the island its by for the entrance, and have yet to have any luck in finding it. I assumed that it was nearby, by I now think I'm probably wrong.

So, anyways.....how do I get to the Temple of Water?

BillyBologna
11-29-2006, 08:24 PM
If you are in the Wrecked ship and you exit, the Temple of water is pretty much strait south. There is a cave behind it but just go in the building thats the temple.

Jowy
11-29-2006, 08:24 PM
I just flew around aimlessly until I found something to land my airship on. Took a few minutes, but I was good to go.

undnce
11-29-2006, 09:15 PM
use your map, it's the Bottom right island.

feioncastor
11-30-2006, 04:05 PM
Use your map. It's the only island you haven't visited yet. The small island is the floating continent, and then there are two other islands. One is the shipwreck area, and the other is the Water Temple.

Sefie1999AD
11-30-2006, 06:34 PM
Since everything is pretty much underwater around that part in the game, I'd recommend using the Sight spell (or a Dwarven Bread or something like that) to navigate around and to find the Temple of Water. I remember it's somewhere very close to the wrecked ship if you can still find it.