PDA

View Full Version : Game glitch??

mobkon
11-30-2006, 06:50 PM
So I have Basch equipped with Mirror Mail (Added effect: Reflect) and an Opal Ring (Allows Magicks to be cast on you if you have Reflect). Now I can heal and do most other Magicks, but Regen and Esuna will not take. Ashe sat there trying to cast Esuna and/or Regen on Basch for about 2 minutes and it was not working.

if im not mistaken, Regen and Esuna are both Magicks....correct? :confused:

finalkornfan
11-30-2006, 07:19 PM
I geuss x-sept for with chocobos on FFT

mobkon
11-30-2006, 07:29 PM
I geuss x-sept for with chocobos on FFT

.......um...what????

Mirage
11-30-2006, 07:42 PM
So I have Basch equipped with Mirror Mail (Added effect: Reflect) and an Opal Ring (Allows Magicks to be cast on you if you have Reflect). Now I can heal and do most other Magicks, but Regen and Esuna will not take. Ashe sat there trying to cast Esuna and/or Regen on Basch for about 2 minutes and it was not working.

Wouldn't that mean enemies can cast magick on him as well, making the mirror mail pointless?

ekkatin
11-30-2006, 08:07 PM

Wouldn't that mean enemies can cast magick on him as well, making the mirror mail pointless?
no the opal ring means you can cast magick on someone that has reflect up, it doesn't have anythign to do with people casting magick on you.

Mirage
11-30-2006, 08:14 PM
So the wearer of the Opal Ring can cast magic on reflected persons or monsters, is that right? That's not what you first said though :p.

ekkatin
11-30-2006, 08:20 PM
So the wearer of the Opal Ring can cast magic on reflected persons or monsters, is that right? That's not what you first said though :p.
correct :D

Raistlin
11-30-2006, 09:22 PM
There is a bit of confusion as to the wording of your concern. You make it sound like the same person who has Mirror Mail also has the Opal Ring. However, I'm going to assume you're not an idiot and have the opal ring equipped on someone else. In which case, I have no idea why it's not working.

ekkatin
12-01-2006, 12:03 AM
You make it sound like the same person who has Mirror Mail also has the Opal Ring. .
that's exactly what they're saying, that way they can still heal themselves

Raistlin
12-01-2006, 12:17 AM
Heal themselves? But the first post says "Ashe sat there trying to cast Esuna and/or Regen on Basch for about 2 minutes and it was not working."

If Basche is the one equipped with the opal ring, then it obviously won't work.

ekkatin
12-01-2006, 12:32 AM
Heal themselves? But the first post says "Ashe sat there trying to cast Esuna and/or Regen on Basch for about 2 minutes and it was not working."

If Basche is the one equipped with the opal ring, then it obviously won't work.
oh, missed the Ashe ting, yeah you're right thought they meant Bashe was doing the healing.

tidus_rox
12-01-2006, 04:58 AM
wait... how was Basch doing the healing if it says Ashe sat there for 2 minutes casting Esuna and crap?

Siegfried
12-01-2006, 05:15 AM
He tried to cast on self and then had Ashe cast it?
Its not like only one person in the group can know White Magick

Dell
12-01-2006, 08:18 AM
The person who has Opal Ring equipped is the only one who can break reflect.