PDA

View Full Version : So Unlike You

Evastio
12-01-2006, 03:34 AM
How often do you do things that are so unlike you?

I do that quite a lot. Then again, I do a lot of unexpected things. So I guess doing unexpected things is "like me".

Freya
12-01-2006, 03:38 AM
People are surprised when I curse. It's UNEXPECTED!

Martyr
12-01-2006, 03:39 AM
HAHA!

I do many things that don't seem like the things I might usually do. But I have come to the shameful conclusion that, perhaps, I am not exactly who I think I am, and my conscious thoughts are deceits to myself as my actions do not always reflect the true ideals that I would strive to maintain in this world.

In truth, the day I finally dominate this planet and put an end to all the evil that exists, I will likely order myself to be strung up first.

Or maybe not.

Shlup
12-01-2006, 03:42 AM
I don't know how to do that.

Roto13
12-01-2006, 03:44 AM
If you do things that are unlike you often enough, they become like you. Deeeep.

Evastio
12-01-2006, 03:46 AM
I don't know how to do that.
You do stuff that people don't expect you to do and suprise them with your actions by not being yourself.

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-01-2006, 03:47 AM
I have done things that surprised people before, though it was not unlike me, just that people did were not aware of that aspect of me.

Vermachtnis
12-01-2006, 04:21 AM
When I acually add something on topic and not off the wall. Especially when said topic is series and not fun.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
12-01-2006, 05:38 AM
Nothing is unlike me. I will do most anything. I wore a skirt the other day. Interesting stuff, skirts. Showed off my manly legs better than my shorts do.

I am an attention whore. I like to do the unexpected. :D

Yuffie514
12-01-2006, 07:47 AM
doing someone's nails. a bunch of relatives including my parents are always trying to get me into it. i paint nails for fun, but i don't like one bit of it. i'm not one who really cares about extreme lengths of personal grooming. i think i'm much better at things like getting Grandmaster on Tenchu :p .

Miriel
12-01-2006, 08:08 AM
Almost everything I do is completely like me to do. That doesn't mean people aren't suprised though. It's just that different people know different sides of me. Some people can be surprised how snarky and sarcastic I am but others expect it from me. Some people would be suprised how lovey-dovey I can be although others, like my boyfriend, aren't surprised by it at all. I'm sure my boyfriend's parents would be shocked to know how out-going an talkative I can be, and other people would be shocked to know how shy and quiet I can be in certain company.

I can't help it, I'm a gemini, I have multiple personalities. But everything I do is me, it's just that few people know me in my entirety. So obviously certain actions of mine are bound to suprise them.

Vincent Valentine
12-01-2006, 09:51 AM
If it wasn't like me, then by default I wouldn't be doing it...

That said, I smiled a couple of days ago. Hell freezes over when that happen.

Dell
12-01-2006, 10:28 AM
I only do things that are unlike me when I'm forced to.

Xander
12-01-2006, 10:55 AM
I wouldn't say any particular thing is "like me". I think everyone sees me a bit differently anyway, and there are things that all of them would think are unlike me. Though those things are like me, just perhaps not the things about me that they see. The people most surprised or think that these things are unlike me probably don't really know me overall. I think everyone can have a bit of everything in them, I guess.

Shaun
12-01-2006, 11:54 AM
Nope... I'm always the same.

Quindiana Jones
12-01-2006, 05:46 PM
That happens when people annoy me too much. I lash out, which isn't really like me because I don't like violence.

Luara
12-01-2006, 05:48 PM
I listen to music, but its disney music, like little mermaid :cool:

Pike
12-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Every so often I actually do something *gasp* girly... But only my boyfriend gets to hear the details :holmes:

GeneralSapphire
12-01-2006, 08:03 PM
When i swear my frineds think its unlike me and it is so i shall hopefully stop swearing soon!
But i often dont act like me because sometimes i feel depressed or down and i keep a happy face becuase my friends might get down too!
sometimes i laugh at the class clown which is unlike me, well he is funny so i might cjange that
Oh and sometimes i shout which isnt like me!

Sergeant Hartman
12-01-2006, 08:06 PM
I knock peoples doors and run away :(

BarelySeeAtAll
12-01-2006, 08:07 PM
gs is lying, they are all her
i need help with this, everything i do would be expected from me, so i cant really say much
i go hyper and say things i dont mean...that accounts for something!

The Jamie Star Scenario
12-01-2006, 08:29 PM
At least 3 times a day.

Alex151
12-01-2006, 08:32 PM
when Im drunk

McLovin'
12-01-2006, 09:17 PM
Being mean and cold is unlike me but recently I find it comforting.