PDA

View Full Version : I think I love you

NeoCracker
12-01-2006, 05:14 AM
Levian, its strange, but recently I've felt something strange whenever I read your posts. They give me butterflies in my stomach, my thoughts scatter through my mind, and I can't seem to read any bodie's posts beside yours. I've been seeing your words everywhere, even outside the forums when reading my favorite books. Levian replaces the names of all my favorite characters. Even in the movies everyone worth watching has your wakka avatar for a face. I wondered all night what this meant, was I going crazy? But that didn't feel right, then it hit me. I was in love.

Do any of you think you could fall in love with a fellow poster?

Zeromus_X
12-01-2006, 05:18 AM
Only if it were Lunar.

Also, it's not really likely for me. Mostly, attraction comes from actually seeing and being near someone for me, along with the person's personality. If both of the pieces aren't together, then it just won't work out for me.

Shlup
12-01-2006, 05:19 AM
Oh, I am infatuated.

Psychotic
12-01-2006, 05:20 AM
Of course I can love fellow posters. After all, it's Ciddies time, so naturally the thing to do is to suck up to everyone.

Agent Proto, Aurons_Desciple, Avarice-ness, Beyond, Christmas, corncracker, Del Murder, Denmark, dodhungry, Dr Unne, enano, fire_of_avalon, IBCrayZ, innocentenshi7, jill, Jowy, Kawaii Ryűkishi, kikimm, Kirobaito, Marshall banana, Martyr, Meat Puppet, Millia Billia, nik0tine, NINJA_Ryu, Omnislash07, opiumcloud, Outer Heaven, Rase, Raven Nox, Rinion, RiseToFall, Roto13, rubah, Ryth, Ryushikaze, Shiny, ShlupQuack, Siegfried, The Shoeless Hobo, The Summoner of Leviathan, Tidus Andronicus, tidus_rox, Tsukasa, VengefulRonin, Vincent, Thunder God, windyx3, Yamaneko and Zeromus_X, I LOVE YOU!!!!

(before any of you bitch, it's your own fault for not being online)

Christmas
12-01-2006, 05:21 AM
Of course I can love fellow posters. After all, it's Ciddies time, so naturally the thing to do is to suck up to everyone.

Agent Proto, Aurons_Desciple, Avarice-ness, Beyond, Christmas, corncracker, Del Murder, Denmark, dodhungry, Dr Unne, enano, fire_of_avalon, IBCrayZ, innocentenshi7, jill, Jowy, Kawaii Ryűkishi, kikimm, Kirobaito, Marshall banana, Martyr, Meat Puppet, Millia Billia, nik0tine, NINJA_Ryu, Omnislash07, opiumcloud, Outer Heaven, Rase, Raven Nox, Rinion, RiseToFall, Roto13, rubah, Ryth, Ryushikaze, Shiny, ShlupQuack, Siegfried, The Shoeless Hobo, The Summoner of Leviathan, Tidus Andronicus, tidus_rox, Tsukasa, VengefulRonin, Vincent, Thunder God, windyx3, Yamaneko and Zeromus_X, I LOVE HATE YOU!!!!

(before any of you bitch, it's your own fault for not being online)

I like the post of all those that is currently not online. :bigsmile:

RiseToFall
12-01-2006, 05:27 AM
I believe you can go to jail for this type of thing.

NeoCracker
12-01-2006, 05:31 AM
I believe you can go to jail for this type of thing.

My levian is worth the anal penatration I would have to endure for breaking the Law.

Besides, I'm young, my but can take it.

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-01-2006, 05:56 AM
I could not fall in love from reading someone's posts, though I do occasionally classify people who I like their posts in my mental list of interesting people.

Denmark
12-01-2006, 06:23 AM
Psy, that is quite a random and yet quite complete list you have there. I love you too. :love:

Captain Maxx Power
12-01-2006, 10:12 AM
I can say without hyperbole that I love me more than anyone else here.

The Devil Man
12-01-2006, 10:17 AM
Devil Man would do anything...

Absolutely anything....

ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!! :eek:

For an hour of passion with Roto13 :lovers: :kiss: :drool: ;)

Dell
12-01-2006, 12:15 PM
I LOVE EVERYBODY. :bigsmile:

Xander
12-01-2006, 12:16 PM
I loved Baloki but he broke my heart with that FFX hate thread :(

NeoCracker
12-01-2006, 12:16 PM
I LOVE EVERYBODY. :bigsmile:
STAY AWAY FROM MY LEVIAN YOU CHARLETON! HOWEVER THAT WORD IS SPELLED!

Riana
12-01-2006, 12:17 PM
I have been there done that. Although it kinda grew through emails and IMing.

Not going back there again. :(

Levian
12-01-2006, 12:24 PM
Well, it's nice to know I have options, I guess. :mog:

Bad hips runs in my family, so I couldn't have a long distance relationship anyway. Finding a wife from the block ain't all that easy, though. They call me "Freaky guy in 3B" :(

NeoCracker
12-01-2006, 12:24 PM

Bad hips runs in my family, so I couldn't have a long distance relationship anyway. Finding a wife from the block ain't all that easy, though. They call me "Freaky guy in 3B" :(

I'll take that as I have a chance then.

Levian
12-01-2006, 12:33 PM
The odds of being hit by an asteroid is apparantly 1-in-500,000

The Devil Man
12-01-2006, 12:35 PM

Shouldn't you be studying for your Exams instead of trying to find a wife? :mad2:

Diango12
12-01-2006, 12:50 PM
haha this is hillarious however thats spelled. I used to be in love with a poster here called Tifiekins but that was way back.

The Jamie Star Scenario
12-01-2006, 12:51 PM
I'm quite attracted to ones self. I imagine I'd make quite a good lover.

Xander
12-01-2006, 01:00 PM
haha this is hillarious however thats spelled. I used to be in love with a poster here called Tifiekins but that was way back.

Wow, how long have you been hereee? O_O

Diango12
12-01-2006, 01:02 PM
Wow, how long have you been hereee? O_O

Well ive come and went over a hundred times, I think I joined in 2001 what was my other account? well there were several but iam to embarrassed to release that

*oh and before the mods get upset I was only joking, this is my only account...ever... :)

~*~Celes~*~
12-01-2006, 09:14 PM
Actually one of the posters on here is my boyfriend <3

LunarWeaver
12-01-2006, 09:24 PM
Only if it were Lunar.

Back at ya, Zexy man. :jokey:

I stalk love quite a few people on this site. I'm just one huge forum whore that way.

McLovin'
12-01-2006, 09:35 PM
If they were named Schala then ya man.

Quindiana Jones
12-02-2006, 01:27 PM
I'm in love with my darling Dellas. Though he beats me at home. :(

theundeadhero
12-02-2006, 03:31 PM
Oh, I am infatuated.I can tell. Sending me pretty pink things. Changing out my clothes. You even got me to change the signature I really liked for you. I'm not sure how to escape, but Kishi has some interesting ideas.

I need physical contact and happy memories with a girl before my affection begins to grow.