PDA

View Full Version : Best Christmas Present I Ever Bought Myself!

Fuzakeru
12-01-2006, 04:51 PM
I don't care if this is a topic to be closed or not. I'm too excited to care!

I just bought my first home!!!!!!!!~ -flails- I move in Sunday! I'm so happy!!

So . . . yeah. >.>

Polaris
12-01-2006, 04:53 PM
looool I never bought a christmas present to myself :p

But some of my friends do it!

BarelySeeAtAll
12-01-2006, 04:53 PM
uhhmm, congrats, yeh, i saw the name of the thread, and thought "you sad sad sad person" (for buying a present for yourself) im also moving, this saturday, yay, although, i dont really find it an amazing present, i know, im not very greatfull, am i?

Fuzakeru
12-01-2006, 04:56 PM
Well, I buy presents for others as well but my boyfriend and I pooled together money and bought a trailer together. =D

Also, good luck on moving out yourself!~

Shlup
12-02-2006, 12:31 AM
I was going to kick you for buying a "home" because my first thought was "house," but trailer is acceptable. I can afford a trailer, so I will not have to beat you.

For Christmas my husband and I already bought each other Neverwinter Nights 2 to play together over winter break. xD

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-02-2006, 12:33 AM
Probably KH II was the best thing I bought myself, or at least in a while. Sora is so delicious...

Rocket Edge
12-02-2006, 12:40 AM
This TV magazine years back. It cost about 5 big ones but it the best thing i bought myself for christmas. It showed all the times for some movies that i would have never even considered seeing like 'Lawrence Of Arabia' & '12 Angry Men' among other old movie classic's shown at christmas-time. Now i'm a big old movie buff, and i think seeing old movies at christmas time means alot to me, so i always make sure i take the time to watch some.

...Some crappy little magazine.

Fuzakeru
12-02-2006, 02:49 AM
my husband and I

Heheh. I swooned when I read that cause I'm a complete dummy head.

=D

rubah
12-02-2006, 03:01 AM
I convinced my parents to get me a macbook pro, that counts somehow.

theundeadhero
12-02-2006, 04:46 AM
I can't wait to go home and by some red shoelaces for my civillian boots.

Christmas
12-02-2006, 04:48 AM
I brought myself a PSP last Christmas when i knew I was deployed to the Gulf. :bigsmile:

But now all it serve is a portable MP3 player for me. :(

Vincent, Thunder God
12-02-2006, 05:32 AM
This TV magazine years back. It cost about 5 big ones but it the best thing i bought myself for christmas. It showed all the times for some movies that i would have never even considered seeing like 'Lawrence Of Arabia' & '12 Angry Men' among other old movie classic's shown at christmas-time. Now i'm a big old movie buff, and i think seeing old movies at christmas time means alot to me, so i always make sure i take the time to watch some.

...Some crappy little magazine.

Cool story. I recently got into old movies when I watched "The Birdman of Alcatraz" and "the Americanization of Emily." I'm thinking of watching old movies more often, they're great.