PDA

View Full Version : The Pixie Queen of Speed.

themagicroundabout
12-01-2006, 06:12 PM
Just recently, as of a few minutes ago, I finally plucked up the courage to Private Message one of our more loved members of EoFF, "Quin 'n' Tonic". At first, I was nervous about sending the private message - how would he react? Would he instantly hate me? Would he say nasty things about my choice of wording? Would he hit me? - these were just a few of the questions racing through my mind as I timidly typed out the message. As I neared the end of my chosen greeting, I began to gain confidence. I felt muscular and compact. I hit the send button with a very definite left click of the mouse; it was done. I sat back and smiled to myself, proud of what I had acheived, and just as I was going to get up out of my seat to pat myself on the back (yes I have to stand up to do that) - WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAM - A reply came whizzing my way! It could not have even been thirty seconds since I'd sent the original message. My heartbeat began to quicken. Ba-dum ba-dum ba-dum. I opened the message and typed out a reply to the cryptic message I had recieved. Once again, I sent the message to Quin 'n' Tonic and it came back within seconds of my message. Comrades, I think this show of excellence surely deserves some kind of reward, be it verbal congratulations or any way you could devise of congratulating such a speedy, speedy man.

For those of you looking for an actual topic, look no further: Do you like speedy things? What is your favourite speedy thing? Are YOU a speedy thing?

fire_of_avalon
12-01-2006, 06:14 PM
I do not like speedy things. They typically move too fast for me to follow them with my eyes, so I get dizzy and fall down. I do not like to fall down. Ergo, speedy things I do not like.

Quindiana Jones
12-01-2006, 06:14 PM
I'm expecting Misfit to post here agreeing with you, Doogal.

I'd just like to add: this was not forced upon Doogal in any way, shape or form. :shifty:

Owen Macwere
12-01-2006, 06:33 PM
Quin must have a really fast server. XD

I like speed answeres and such, but speedy cars or any other ways of traveling, no. They make me dizzy.

The Devil Man
12-01-2006, 06:37 PM
No, I hate speedy replies. And I mean, I really HATE speedy replies.

I prefer it if people take some time to answer because if I send a PM or a Mail, and I get a reply one minute later, it makes me feel under pressure to reply just as fast.

I used to like it when I first started using Forums. Not anymore. Now I sometimes just leave PM's for a while before replying so I can sit down and think about what I am gonna say back instead of just writing back for the sake of writing back.

Its one reason I prefer people to e-mail me instead of PM'ing. With e-mails I can read at my own pace and write back at my own pace. If i get a PM and leave it alone, but create a Thread or make a Post, i just feel guilty for not replying. And also, I feel a bit 'watched' too, if ya know what I mean.

Speedy I do not like :(

Quindiana Jones
12-01-2006, 06:52 PM
I'm very quick-thinking. The whole world knows my PMs rock.

The Devil Man
12-01-2006, 06:53 PM
I'm very quick-thinking. The whole world knows my PMs rock.

You suck lololol :chuckle:

Quindiana Jones
12-01-2006, 06:54 PM
You wish. :bigsmile:

Woops I haven't answered the topic. Here goes:

I like fast things. Vehicles and the like. But only under certain circumstances.

Martyr
12-01-2006, 07:14 PM
I like fast replies and I like fast dirtbikes and I like fast jetskies.

I'd be just as happy if they were speedy.

GeneralSapphire
12-01-2006, 07:32 PM
I like the wind if that counts as fast, lol!!!But i also like speedy PMs it makes me feel liked, yes i know scary but i do actually recieve PMs!!!

Quindiana Jones
12-01-2006, 07:47 PM
I like people who speedily click this link. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=95944)

I love sticking my head out the window of a car when you're going fast, so really I just love the wind in my face!

Shlup
12-02-2006, 12:26 AM
I have no patience. Speedy everything!

oddler
12-02-2006, 01:00 AM
I don't care if it's speedy as long as it's efficient. :p

Levian
12-02-2006, 02:08 AM
Hopefully my future girlfriends prefer speed, or I'm screwed. I'm talking about a FF7 speed challenge of course. :count:

Psychotic
12-02-2006, 03:00 AM
I had a hamster called Speedy. Then he ate all of his plastic toys and died. It wasn't a very good Christmas.

Resha
12-02-2006, 03:04 AM
'tis true, what you say of Winny. He does reply very fast xD

I like speedy cars. I like speedy songs. I don't like being forced to be speedy.

Christmas
12-02-2006, 03:11 AM
Old folks like me take things slowly or it will hurt our old bones. :(

NorthernChaosGod
12-02-2006, 08:12 AM
I like fast cars and fast music, that's about it.

Mirage
12-02-2006, 03:29 PM
Quin must have a really fast server. XD
No, but his connection to the EoFF server might be fast :p.

I like speedy replies. I sometimes even expect them.

Dell
12-03-2006, 05:42 AM

NorthernChaosGod
12-03-2006, 09:12 AM

Even sex isn't good when it's fast all the time...........

Miriel
12-03-2006, 10:23 AM

Yes! Go go go! (except, you know, with certain things)

Clouded Sky
12-03-2006, 03:48 PM
I love speedy things. Mostly the College's speedy internet system. Whenever I'm at home on cable, it feels so SLUGGISH. Ugh.

Baa.

Captain Maxx Power
12-03-2006, 04:25 PM
I wish I got pmed more. :(

Rye
12-03-2006, 04:27 PM
I have a very Noo Yoikah mentality in which I want everyone and everything to be very fast. I have no patience. I would never survive in slower paced places like the South. xD

Christmas
12-03-2006, 04:31 PM
You young lads... :(

Misfit
12-03-2006, 05:14 PM
Quin 'n' Tonic harrasses and abuses me with speedy PM replies. :(

Quindiana Jones
12-04-2006, 04:31 PM
I beat Misfit round the face. Lots. :bigsmile:

Slade
12-05-2006, 09:32 AM
Speed kills :sophia:

But when it doesn't, I prefer things to happen in a speedy fashion.

Dell
12-05-2006, 10:03 AM
You young lads... :(

Poor NANNY. :( Let me take you and run!:)