PDA

View Full Version : Did Lucrecia dump Vincent?

Peter_20
12-02-2006, 07:47 PM
Um, I'm somewhat sure that she did, concerning Vincent's flashbacks, but, well, I dunno, really. :p
Was it just about Vincent getting dumped, or was there anything else to it?

Zeromus_X
12-02-2006, 07:50 PM
Yes, she left him for Hojo.

I would be pretty depressed too, if that were to happen to me. :/ :cat:

Peter_20
12-02-2006, 08:01 PM
Yes, she left him for Hojo.

I would be pretty depressed too, if that were to happen to me. :/ :cat:Hm, but sleeping in a box because you were dumped does sound pretty funny, at least if you don't consider everything that happened to Vincent. :p

VINCENT: "...I'm in this box to atone for my sins, the sins of being so t3h dumped."
BARRET: "Damn man, ya' gettin' so totally wrecked. What's wrong with ya'?"
VINCENT "...Please leave, I'm going to stay in here forever."
BARRET: "Yo, you sound way cold to me."
VINCENT: "Cool? Hm, that's just the way I am, sorry."
TIFA: "Cool? No, you're HOT!"
VINCENT: "Oh..."

Zeromus_X
12-02-2006, 08:04 PM
It isn't just being dumped, it's being dumped in favor of someone like Hojo. That's just adding insult to injury.

Peter_20
12-02-2006, 08:18 PM
It isn't just being dumped, it's being dumped in favor of someone like Hojo. That's just adding insult to injury.Damn straight, I must say.
That might explain Vincent's huge pain. :p

Carl the Llama
12-02-2006, 08:21 PM
what I dont understand is why did she dump the guy who in most peoples opinion is the best character in the game... puzzleing? you try work THAT one out :p

Peter_20
12-02-2006, 08:23 PM
what I dont understand is why did she dump the guy who in most peoples opinion is the best character in the game... puzzleing? you try work THAT one out :pBecause Vincent told her he was gonna grow long hair, and then Lucrecia screamed "I DON'T LIKE GUYS WITH LONG HAIR!!!" and ran off? :)

opiumcloud
12-04-2006, 07:06 AM
Lucrecia dumped Vincent for Hojo because Hojo seduced her with the promise that she could become an important part of scientific progress by participating in his experiment. He's very manipulative, read between the lines ppl =/

Avarice-ness
12-04-2006, 08:03 AM
I think it went more like this.

Hojo: Ah, Hello! I'm glad you came, I have this new experiment I would like to show you!
Lucrecia: Wonderful! *looks around* Well where is it?
Hojo: It's in my bedroom, Come! We must try it out.

He's apparently REALLY sly like that. :razz:

Riana
12-04-2006, 09:37 AM
I don't think Lucrecia and Vincent were even together to start with. So there wasn't really any dumping involved.

I always thought that Vincent was in love with Lucrecia but she was in love with Hojo?

XandrewX
12-04-2006, 10:07 AM
Lucrecia dumped Vincent for Hojo because Hojo seduced her with the promise that she could become an important part of scientific progress by participating in his experiment. He's very manipulative, read between the lines ppl =/

Totally agree with that.Lucrecia choosed Hojo because she wanted to continue the research of Omega & Chaos relation.Plus Lucrecia don't want to be too close with Vincent because she thinks that it's her fault that Vincent's father dies.That explains why she keeps saying "I'm sorry".Then again I don't agree that it's appropriate by using the word 'dumped' to describe what Lucrecia did to Vincent.

Christmas
05-27-2022, 03:30 AM
SLUT!! BITCH!!! WHORE!!!

Mr Gashtacular
05-27-2022, 01:32 PM
she left his ass cos he would only sex in a coffin