PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Choose Your Own Adventure, Take two!



NINJA_Ryu
12-03-2006, 02:11 AM
Well, since the last one was closed, thought it would be nice to make another one. Only "adventure" once every ten posts please! First, take a path, and then create 4other paths for others to go on/elaborate on

You are in front of a tall skyscraper, a huge monster rampaging through the city. You can spy a chopper at the top, but unsure of whats inside the building, or how you will get to the chopper. To the left, you see a newstand with food and emergency supplies in wake of the monsters wrath. Finally, to the right, you see a gun shop

do you...

a)go for the chopper
b)stock up and prepare to defend against the monster
c)go loot the gun shop and attack the monster.
d)go home

abrojtm
12-03-2006, 02:13 AM
D

Edit: Oh...

On your way home, you see another monster burninating some cottages.

Do you...
A) Run back towards the skyscraper
B) Try to sneak past it
C) Take it head on
D) Whine and hide like a baby girl

NINJA_Ryu
12-03-2006, 02:15 AM
D

*sigh* i guess i was too slow to edit

once you pick a path, go with it and then create 4 other paths for other posters to go/do

Martyr
12-03-2006, 02:36 AM
C) Take it Head On

When the monster turns and spots the love of your life do you:

A) Swoon because she's so beautiful/he's so handsome
B) Look for a weapon with which to save him/her/it
C) Turn around and give your ex a call.
D) Commit suicide, for you have failed

Frozen Phantom
12-03-2006, 05:23 AM
B

you turn around to see 4 items, a 3,000 disc Dr. Tran DvD box set, a plate of swedish pancakes, a rat-flail, and a cactuar chew toy. You don't have time to question. You must choose one.

A) Take the 3,000 disc Dr. Tran DvD box set
B) Take the plate of swedish pancakes
C) Take the rat-flail
D) Take the Cactuar chew toy

*yeah, I was trying to find the most random weapons I could think of.*

Laddy
12-03-2006, 05:33 AM
D

You have the weapon, do you...

A) Slash him with it?
B) Throw it at his lefy eye?
C) Run away like a baby?
D) Try to conjure a genie, despite it not working...

Ryth
12-03-2006, 05:40 AM
C) Throw it at his left eye

The toy hits the monster in the eye, in which he gets annoyed and turns away from your lover. Your lover escapes but sadly, you are eaten whole. You find yourself within the beast's stomach. You sit hoping to find a way to get out alive. You:

A: Check your pockets
B: Try to eat the monster from the inside
C: Try to climb back up
D: Take a bath in the stomach fluid.

Jessweeee♪
12-03-2006, 05:59 AM
B) Try to eat the monster from the inside.

You take a bite and it tastes so terrible that you nearly faint. The plus side is that you've made the monster regurgitate his stomach contents. You are still covered in stomach acid and it's starting to burn. Badly. And the Monster is still terrorizing everyone.

You
A) Scream and Run around in circles
B) Grab a weapon and confront the monster anyway.
C) Jump in your neighbor's pool to clean yourself (he has land mines in his yard for some reason)
D) Give the monster a good scolding.

Vincent, Thunder God
12-04-2006, 08:23 PM
C) After abruptly falling on the pavement among various undigested contents of the monster's disrupted stomach, you realize that you are covered in volatile acids from the moster's innards. Luckily the monster had not moved far during the time you had spent inside it, and as you immediately search for a way to save yourself from the poisonous fluids you are covered in, you realize that your neighbor's pool is near.

In a vain attempt to deter any monsters from his backyard, your often paranoid neighbor Warren has littered the backyard lawn with mines. You can only wonder how he obtained all of these illegal weapons.

You feel that the acids will kill you soon, but you have no ideas how you will pass through the mine-littered lawn.

You look for various items that may help you to find your way through.

There is a deflated, rubber pool donut lying on the ground which likely floated away from the neighbor's pool and eventually lost its air; a kite abandoned by scared children; a large cord of string lying in a garbage can; two wings from a downed fighter plane; a damaged lawnmower; and in your pocket you have some strong tape. You need to use these items to safely travel over the mines and into the pool. How will you do it?

A) Use the pool donut, the kite and tape.
B) Use the pool donut, the wings and the string.
C) Use the garbage can lid, wings and string.
D) Use the lawnmower, wings and string.

Huckleberry Quin
12-04-2006, 08:50 PM
D.

You use your amazing ninja repairing skills and fix the lawnmower. You then send it suicidally over the mines to clear a path for you, and laugh as it screams. After the first 3 mines, the bloody thing breaks, so you use your string and tape a solid ball of tape to the end. With this, you blow up a few more mines and, even though there is already a path cleared, you put down the wings to walk across, because that's the kinda cooky person you are.

You then jump in the pool, and find that it is filled with 3 small sharks with lasers on their heads. Though saved from evil poisonous fluids and such, you are now in a bit of a fiddle. The sharks are already away of your presence, but if you move again, they will most probably kill you. You slowly move your hand into you pocket, to find more string, and ring, and an empty handgun that only has the ability to fire 2 shots before it crumbles into dust.

Do you:

A) Try to quickly bash the sharks on their heads with the gun, hoping to break their lasers.
B) Screw it. You jump out the pool and leg it, hoping for the best.
C) Use the string, ring and handgun and create some crafty device to get you out of this pickle.
D) Sit there and die, and kill this entire thread you mean bastard.

Chemical
12-04-2006, 09:18 PM
C) Use the string, ring and handgun and create some crafty device to get you out of this pickle.


Thankfully you watched that McGuivre episode last night and are prepared for such an occasion. Jimmying the ring, 1/2 the string an handgun you fix up a sonic pulse radar that emits powerful sonic waves which blow up the sharks brainz. They bleed from the eyes, ears and mouth as the slowly sink to the bottom, however the smell of blood has now attracted the original monster who stampedes over to your location.

The fun never ends.

You

a) Hide in the cloud of murky blood
b) Jump out of the pool and confront the monster
c) Jump out of the pool and flee to reconsider strategy
d) Are rescued by a devilishly handsome man with a long spear. ;) ;) ;)

vorpal blade
12-05-2006, 03:59 AM
C

But where to flee to?

A- Your house, which has a toilet
B- The neighborhood bar, the owner of which has a shotgun
C- The pet store, which has more Cactuar chew tows
D- The fushmarket, which has large fish.

IsntFFIXGrand
12-08-2006, 04:37 AM
C.

You stock up on Cactuar chew-toys and head out for a weird castle. There's a giant monster at the gate and a weapon rack appears next to you. Which weapon would you choose?

A- A magically intensified sword
B- A pen
C- Your own vocal cords contrary from your throat
D- Throwing Tambourines
E- Cactuar chew-toys

http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/banners/kuja.jpg (http://www.ff-fan.com)
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You? (http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest)
Final Fantasy (http://www.ff-fan.com)
________________________________________
Being forgotten is worse than dying.

Jessweeee♪
12-28-2006, 01:54 AM
E- Cactuar Chew-Toys

Luckily the chew-toys come with super needle-action. You press a button initiating the 1,000 Needles attack a jillion times until the monster dies. Unfortunately, you've upset it's mother, which is bigger and stronger than the original.
You

A) Run around in circles and scream.
B) Try using the items on the weapon rack.
C) Try the chew-toys again.
D) Ask the Tonberry you didn't know was about to "doink" you for help.

Araciel
12-28-2006, 01:55 AM
my eyes are bleeding

yumi
12-28-2006, 02:00 AM
So you look for help. You choose....

a)The delightful Dr Kovac
b)Sweeny Todd
c)Lorraine Kelly
d)Vanessa Feltz ample bosom

Dr Aum
12-28-2006, 02:49 AM
b) You choose Sweeney Todd.

"Sweeney Todd, I choose you! Sweeney, attack its weak point for massive damage!"

Sweeney stares at you, confused.

You...

A) seek help elsewhere.
B) do a real-time weapons change.
C) decide to put your combat-ballet lessons to good use.
D) "feed" Sweeney Todd a Lightning Stone to make him evolve into Stormy Todd (brilliant, I know).

Huckleberry Quin
12-28-2006, 01:46 PM
C) Decide to put your combat-ballet lessons to good use.

As you gracefully fly towards the big mother monster things face, you wonder why it's looking at you that way. That thought doesn't stay, however, because you becoma far too busy beautifully pummelling the crap out of the thing. As you sprance around on it's worn out body, you laugh at it's laboured breathing, and then pirouette away to a nearby door, labelled "DOOR -TOTALLY NOT BOOBY TRAPPED OR NUFFIN, AND IF YOU GO THROUGH IT YOU SOOOOO WON'T DIE".

Do you:

A) Go through it, because you soooooo won't die.
B) Look suspiciously at it, then decide to find another way to wherever it is that the door probably doesn't lead to.
C) Look at the door carefully, and attempt to disarm the traps that totally aren't on it.
D) Sit down, get a pint, and eat the monster alive, whilst singing every song from every single Abba album.

Jessweeee♪
12-28-2006, 06:49 PM
A) Go throught it, because you sooooo won't die.


What do you know? You didn't die. You go down the stairs and find another world! Geez, some day you're having. So, you:

A) Go through the portal
B) Go back to finish the monster
C) Consult the Tonberry on what you should do
D) Go home and take a nap

StarlightAngel
12-28-2006, 07:37 PM
D) Go home and take a nap.

So you're back at home all comfy and snuggly under your blanket when you are suddenly woken up! Looking around groggily, you find that the Tonberry followed you home and doink'd you. You...

A) Cast Curaga!
B) Kill the Tonberry
C) Run away screaming
D) Doink it back.