PDA

View Full Version : wich group would win

finalkornfan
12-03-2006, 02:29 AM
1:gangsters and wiggers or 2:goths,metalists,punk and headbangers

I think #2

Leeza
12-03-2006, 06:50 AM
I <i>think</i> this belongs in The Lounge.

Goths and metalists would win. :cat:

NeoCracker
12-03-2006, 07:01 AM
Its not about music, I think.

So wouldn't it be GC? I don't really know.

Anyway option #2.

Leeza
12-03-2006, 07:09 AM
Oh, I guess you are correct, corncracker. I saw metalist and I assumed music. :)

*moves to GC*

black orb
12-03-2006, 07:23 AM
>>> One Emo kid is enough to pwn all those guys..

Monster Hunt
12-03-2006, 07:25 AM
I'd say #2

NorthernChaosGod
12-03-2006, 09:13 AM
I believe the correct term is metal head.

And as for who would win, win in what? A fight?

If that's the case, then I win. Hands down.

If it's which group sucks more balls, then it's the first.

Martyr
12-03-2006, 10:19 AM
Choice 2 is definitely the tougher crowd, but gangsters, and especially wiggers, carry guns (Because they can't win fights), and no matter how many bald, 7 ft tall, musclebound nazi moshers you have, a couple of .44s will win the fight.

Christmas
12-03-2006, 10:21 AM
Must be the headbangers, but it depends how hard their heads are. :bigsmile:

BarelySeeAtAll
12-03-2006, 10:39 AM
goths and the punks probably, just for my sake though, the gothic sheep!!

NorthernChaosGod
12-03-2006, 10:43 AM
Choice 2 is definitely the tougher crowd, but gangsters, and especially wiggers, carry guns (Because they can't win fights), and no matter how many bald, 7 ft tall, musclebound nazi moshers you have, a couple of .44s will win the fight.

But none of them no how to aim properly......

Martyr
12-03-2006, 10:51 AM

But none of them no how to aim properly......

touche.

In the end, I guess it isn't very fair. Like, a malicious 8 year old wearing steel toe boots or 14 snails on a slab in the hot sun: Who wins?

Meat Puppet
12-03-2006, 11:02 AM
Group 1, without a doubt. If an M16 w/ grenade launcher attachment (or, if you will, “little friend”) doesn’t clean house, I’m sure the gangsters will have plenty of other tricks up their sleeves to put away as many bulls, bats and seahorses as needed. I don’t think they would even need the... uh... wiggers. Some of the more ruthless gangsters would probably kill them, anyway.

Nothing to protect the gangsters from themselves, though.

edit: Bear in mind we’re dealing with gangsters.

Sergeant Hartman
12-03-2006, 11:22 AM
Drive-by :hat:

Rocket Edge
12-03-2006, 12:54 PM
#2 would die from a drug overdose.

Old Manus
12-03-2006, 12:59 PM
Group 1 would pop a cap in yo' ass, beyatch

Clouded Sky
12-03-2006, 03:38 PM
I'd run away and not stick around to find out.

Baa.

Griff
12-03-2006, 06:24 PM
That would be like K-Fed fighting Sephiroth. In which case anyone forced to watch that crappy fight would lose.

Serpentarius
12-05-2006, 01:14 AM
it's definetly 2.

Denmark
12-05-2006, 01:41 AM
With them around, everybody loses.

oddler
12-05-2006, 01:54 AM
I think if it came down to a rapping contest, then group number one would win. If it came down to a skinhead hate rally mock-up, then group number two would win. If it came down to a trial of trying to find out who the baby daddy is, then group number one would win. If it... came... to a contest...

zzz...

What? Oh, what was I saying?

Fuego
12-05-2006, 02:00 AM
I'd go with old school punks

FTW ...

They'd eat the goth people (no matter how much i loves those ole' school mofo's) and probly poo on the metal heads/headbangers ... although those guys would be the most prepared to fight back XD

BUT ... and this is important ... if any of these groups in question are existing after (lets be generous ...1995) Then everyone looses !!!! And wiggers will RULE THE WORLD :crying2:

***EDIT***

LMAO Griff !!!! "That would be like K-Fed fighting Sephiroth."

Ashley Schovitz
12-05-2006, 02:15 AM
Group number 1 you going to get your head split mother fucking open messing with gangsters and even maybe wind up in someone's trunk. Some gangstaers know all the martial art stuff too like the Yakuza, you can't compete with them in that league, but if assasins were in the mix then they would win.

Fuego
12-05-2006, 02:28 AM
I'd peg gangsters as maybe cheatin' and use'n guns rather than nail studded bats and chains and skateboards (getta' shout out for KIDS >.<)

Molotov cocktails aren't cheatin' either ... you can maybe dodge the bottle but not the spray of gas on your stuff :evilking:

Ive never met a gangster who knew any form of marshal arts ... do they exist ?
The Yakuza BTW are far too cool to be classified with low level gangsters ... thats like comparing apples and some fruit nobodys ever heard of :mwahaha:

Shiny
12-05-2006, 02:30 AM
Neither, because labels make Santa cry at night.

RiseToFall
12-05-2006, 02:32 AM
Now for group number 1, are we talking about real gangsters or these idiots seen below.

http://bonussix.info/wiggers.jpg

Fuego
12-05-2006, 02:39 AM
You got it Rise to Fall

Venom
12-05-2006, 02:42 AM
The ancient ones.

Darth Anarcus
12-05-2006, 05:13 AM
Definitely the latter.

The Jamie Star Scenario
12-05-2006, 05:58 AM
North Korea?

Avarice-ness
12-05-2006, 06:44 AM
[Note I speak of real gang people, not the wanna-be people]
I honestly think the gangter people would. They have guns and don't mind killing people off. Metal-head bangers would prolly try to beat them with a baseball bat before they shot the gun, or pray that their 'heavy' appearence will make the ganster people not call the metal-heads bluff. :razz:

Yamaneko
12-05-2006, 06:48 AM
The Polo Ponies would win, obviously. ed is a mean sucka that doesn't stand for any jive.

NorthernChaosGod
12-05-2006, 08:17 AM
I honestly think the gangter people would. They have guns and don't mind killing people off. Metal-head bangers would prolly try to beat them with a baseball bat before they shot the gun, or pray that their 'heavy' appearence will make the ganster people not call the metal-heads bluff. :razz:

Again, gangsters have terrible aim and couldn't hit the broad side of the barn five feet away from it.

My four year old sister could wield a desert eagle with greater accuracy than those shmucks could.

Avarice-ness
12-05-2006, 05:55 PM

Again, gangsters have terrible aim and couldn't hit the broad side of the barn five feet away from it.

My four year old sister could wield a desert eagle with greater accuracy than those shmucks could.

I'm talking about the one's that shoot their friends and/or family up for fun. LIKE THE ONE'S YOU SEE IN LAW AND ORDER.

NorthernChaosGod
12-05-2006, 08:51 PM

I'm talking about the one's that shoot their friends and/or family up for fun. LIKE THE ONE'S YOU SEE IN LAW AND ORDER.

So the non-existent ones? Ok.

Avarice-ness
12-05-2006, 08:57 PM

Unless the Dallas news lies to me everyday I'm pretty sure they exist. I just go by what I see, all the metalheads I've ever known would take baseball bats and steel pipes then swing hoping that the people don't try to dodge out of the way. I've lived in only big cities and the only people dying other than old age, hit and runs, or car accidents are people getting shot on the streets via drug deal gone bad or because someone stepped on the wrong turf.

I think there was maybe ONE fight down in San Antonio at a concert but no one died, and as far as I know it was because everyone got to drunk, it was just on the news because metalheads fighting isn't as normal as Gangs shooting at each other.

steve the pirate
12-05-2006, 08:59 PM
#2. they would use a guitar gun like in once upon a time in mexico

NorthernChaosGod
12-05-2006, 11:10 PM

Unless the Dallas news lies to me everyday I'm pretty sure they exist. I just go by what I see, all the metalheads I've ever known would take baseball bats and steel pipes then swing hoping that the people don't try to dodge out of the way. I've lived in only big cities and the only people dying other than old age, hit and runs, or car accidents are people getting shot on the streets via drug deal gone bad or because someone stepped on the wrong turf.

I think there was maybe ONE fight down in San Antonio at a concert but no one died, and as far as I know it was because everyone got to drunk, it was just on the news because metalheads fighting isn't as normal as Gangs shooting at each other.

Well we usually don't fight each other because we're not stupid and we don't think we have anything to prove.

And besides, I know how to shoot much more accurate than any gangster could ever hope for. Metalheads win.

sephirothishere
12-06-2006, 12:30 AM
these two groups you have chosen are a bunch of wusses....

final fantasy is stinky
12-06-2006, 11:46 PM
hmmmmm.....
Im gonna have to go wit da PREPS...:whoa::shoot:
shown above is the results goth (left) gangster (right)

Yuffie The Failure
12-06-2006, 11:59 PM
Reeno said both So I say both (I worship her now ;D) >_>