PDA

View Full Version : Few Questions

hplvr
12-03-2006, 03:27 AM
some questions
1. Where do i get the map for the Nebreus Deadlands?
2. Where do i buy the Technick Telekinesis
thnx

Dell
12-03-2006, 04:22 AM
1. Explore all of Nabreus, there's a map urn. If I'm not wrong,
The first area you enter from Salikawood --> The place where you find the nu mou --> The small place with Baknamies --> The place with monster and the map urn.
2. Nabudis. A hidden place. Enter from Salikawood and find a hidden place IN THAT AREA. You can also buy Scathe there. :)

Hope this help.

atlanteay
12-03-2006, 04:26 AM
so there's actually SOMEONE in Nabudis?!?! i thought that place was too dangerous :confused:

Dell
12-03-2006, 04:32 AM
so there's actually SOMEONE in Nabudis?!?! i thought that place was too dangerous :confused:

Baknamy Merchant. Even when you found the hidden place, you can't see him, he's near to the treasure-mimic-enemy, Pandora. Check the northwest section of the room where you fight Pandora. There's a "???", press X. He sell Maximillian, Magepower Shishak and Ether too.

remnant1
12-04-2006, 03:16 PM
were do you find the nu mos asistants in the nabreus deadlands?theres 2 of them and i dont know were to find them.

Dell
12-04-2006, 03:30 PM
were do you find the nu mos asistants in the nabreus deadlands?theres 2 of them and i dont know were to find them.

One in Old Dalan room, the other one is in Archades Magick Shop (Charlotte's Magickery).