PDA

View Full Version : Let's So Holiday!

Rye
12-03-2006, 04:40 PM
How are you preparing for the holidays or what have you done to celebrate them so far?

I just decorated my Christmas tree. We must have about 200 or so ornaments, good thing our tree is big. I love our ornaments, there's such a history behind them. My favorite ornament is this little red bike that we have. Every since I was really little, I just loved that red bike. <3

My first memory ever was when I was 1 or 2 (it sounds very far-fetched, but it's true! It was definitely not 3 though, becuase my brother would have been born then), being on my back under the Christmas tree on Christmas Day and looking up into the tree and seeing all the lights and shiny ornaments, but from the inside of the tree. It's very nice, so every year I like to do that to prepare for Christmas. You should try.

Be The Melly! Let's so Holiday! On Down says Engrish Santa. :jess:

Christmas
12-03-2006, 04:47 PM
Making my sig and profile pic. :bigsmile:

Peegee
12-03-2006, 04:49 PM
Waka Laka!

I mean um....I bought lots of presents

Most of them for me!

Xander
12-03-2006, 04:52 PM
Writing cards and gathering songs for an alternative christmas playlist :)

The Devil Man
12-03-2006, 04:56 PM
Trying to avoid being banned from EoFF :sad:

Shauna
12-03-2006, 04:58 PM
I've done nothing yet. :D

Be the Melly!

XxSephirothxX
12-03-2006, 04:58 PM
I actually haven't done anything to get ready for Christmas. It's been years since I've felt festive, though. My roommate and I plan on going Christmas shopping the day we go home for winter break. That'll probably be about all I do. :p

Clouded Sky
12-03-2006, 05:02 PM
Parents take care of that, so when I get home, I return to a festive house.

Though I started EoFF Christmas Cards yesterday.

Baa.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-03-2006, 05:03 PM
I haven't done anything. :p

louby_4eva
12-03-2006, 06:39 PM
I saved money for xmas pressies and bought my mum an mp3 player so far. Christmas is very far away, I don't put decorations up until the 13th of December, any earlier and it's just ridiculous, in my opinion. I love Christmas though and can never wait until the 13th when my tree goes up. :D :D :D

Smile and Be happy :love:

Drift
12-03-2006, 08:15 PM
i'm preparing for christmas by doing nothing, maybe buy some christmas cards and whatnot later

Jess
12-03-2006, 08:58 PM
I made my Christmas signature! I've also been saving up and thinking of what presents to buy people, too. I'm also in the process of making a present or two, too! :jess:

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-03-2006, 09:01 PM
Me and my roommate decorated our "Christmas tree", in other words our spice rack.

Roto13
12-03-2006, 09:19 PM
I've solicited Genji to make me a Christmas sig. Let's hope he actually does it soon. :P And this. *points to thumbnail*

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-03-2006, 09:21 PM
I've solicited Genji to make me a Christmas sig. Let's hope he actually does it soon. :P And this. *points to thumbnail*

Wow, you go all out.

LunarWeaver
12-03-2006, 09:23 PM
Lots o' nothin. Christmas for me is about faking I like my family long enough to get money from them, not decorations or "giving" or any such thing.

Nevermore
12-03-2006, 09:26 PM
Damn holidays.

Tis' the time for Chritsmas cheer, and to show others your love! A time of peace!

So, that means the rest of the year we forget about all that? Shouldn't we show our love to our familly all the time?

Dumb holiday. Man, this is Jesus's birthday, and we've turned it into a means to exploit and otherwise ruin people's wallets. Disguised behind a message of peace and love.

What am I gonna do? The same thing as everyone else, sadly.

Yuffie514
12-03-2006, 09:39 PM
i've done my shopping early for some lucky recipients. my parents are always the ones who put up the lights and red ribbons/hollies. my family celebrates none or part of certain holidays, except for when they are rooted from their culture...

Yamaneko
12-03-2006, 09:41 PM
I'm almost done with my holiday shelter where I will be protected from the onslaught of low prices and desperate mobs. See you guys on the other side, if you survive.

Quindiana Jones
12-04-2006, 04:41 PM
I've slept (you know...like Jesus did....), and not included a sacreligious remark in every sentence I say. I've also done the traditional manly thing, and not bought any presents. I will, of course, be buying them this weekend, because I should have at least a tenner for every present. YEY! Some people get more than one prezzie!

Yuna-Lenne
12-04-2006, 04:46 PM
Nothing yet...asked loads of people what they want. I'm in a giving mood this year. Going shopping for some of it at the weekend! ^_^