PDA

View Full Version : Wii Want To Buy Stuff!

Clouded Sky
12-03-2006, 05:10 PM
Alright you Wii owners. Pull through for me. I just got my Wii yesterday (excitement) and so today I'm headed to Target to buy stuff. I know I'm going to get a second remote and Twilight Princess. Anything else I should pick up? I was thinking maybe Trauma Center, as the 10 minutes I played on my friend's DS was quite fun. Or maybe Madden. I'm not sure yet. Suggestions?

Baa.

XxSephirothxX
12-03-2006, 05:36 PM
I would suggest you head over to Blockbuster or wherever you go to rent stuff and pick up a few Wii games. I wouldn't blindly buy too many launch titles for a system like the Wii, considering the focus on the Wiimote would likely either lead to a great game or a shoddy, gimmicky one.

Sephex
12-03-2006, 06:45 PM
In addition to Zelda, I have Trauma Center and it is awesome. I own the DS version as well. But you should probably rent games to be sure of what you want to get. If you have an internet connection, buy a Wii classic controller so some of the games you download can be played more comfortably. Also, go to my Wii friends code thread (it's stickied) and put it in there so you can communicate with all us other Wii owners here!

JKTrix
12-03-2006, 07:11 PM
If you're gonna rent stuff, check out DBZ and Rayman as well. They're both very solid games for the system. If you like 'em, then you can buy 'em.