PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos

Kris_A
12-03-2006, 09:51 PM
(Hi, noob post (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=2007730#post2007730) etc)

Sorry if this has been posted before! What's everyone's concensus on tattoos? Do you have any or plan to get one (e.g. when you reach 18)? Or are you the kind of person who can't even stand the thought of letting a needle touch your body...

If you have any, let's see :)

I love my dragons... :D

http://www.thekris.com/files/dragons.jpg

theundeadhero
12-03-2006, 09:54 PM
When it was brand new so it was still red:

http://www.geocities.com/floydsarmy/tattoo.bmp

I also have a Nirvana and a Samurai tattoo on my left and right shoulders, but no pictures of them.

Xander
12-03-2006, 09:58 PM
Wow, theundeadhero, that reminds me a lot of Rikku, if it is not meant to be ^_^

I think I couldn't take the pain..also..permanent customisation of one's body, hmm. I change my mind too much for that XD I always thought if I did get one it'll be something tiny and cool, like a little retro game related thing. Something unique! My brother likes them and my friend Alex, and lots of people seem to be into the whole art of tattooing..but in general...I'd prefer art on paper. It's kinda like damaging your body in a way, imo.. I mean when you're old and stuff, eww. XD

They look good on some people though.

Jowy
12-03-2006, 10:23 PM
http://www.eyesonff.com/members/album/photos/5578/jowy6.jpg

I <3 it.

Twisted Tinkerbell
12-03-2006, 10:29 PM
I got my thigh tattoo changed last friday, I have a snake curled round a heart and a rose above the heart. I also have a black widow spider on my right hip, and a heart in a spider web on my left hip. I'm getting my back tattoo next month, it'll be two Welsh dragons with their tails in a celtic knot.

Rye
12-03-2006, 10:29 PM
I couldn't see me getting one. If I could get rid of it once I'm old, maybe. xD

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-03-2006, 10:30 PM
I would like one, but not a huge one, probably one on my wrist. That would be awesome. :bigsmile:

Kris_A
12-04-2006, 12:04 AM
Ouch, Jowy. That must have hurt. On the back the pain's pretty bearable but it must be 100x worse on your neck.

undeadhero: That's great too :D Was it expensive?

Roto13
12-04-2006, 12:13 AM
Giga Guess has a summoning circle for Captain Planet tattooed on his back.

Giga Guess
12-04-2006, 01:01 AM
Giga Guess has a summoning circle for Captain Planet tattooed on his back.

*SMACK!*

These are my tattoos. 1 to each bicep, then two on my back.

Ki Ki
12-04-2006, 01:05 AM
I would like a tattoo, but I'm too scared to get one! If I ever got one it would be small and probably on my wrist.
But I'll never be brave enough to get one! :bounce:

That's a really pretty tattoo, theundeadhero. :o

Jowy
12-04-2006, 01:53 AM
Actually, it didn't hurt as bad as everyone thinks. ;D It only felt like I was getting grazed by a safety pin for ten or so minutes while he did the outline. I didn't really feel anything when it was getting filled in.

Fuego
12-04-2006, 03:33 AM
I prefer piercing to tattoos ... but i'd like to get a tatt at some point ... but none of the horrible everybody has one trible crap!!!!

The way i see it as far as tattoo'n goes ... there isn't too much creativity involved ... its like ok here are 100 designs that im gonna use on like 5,000 people...

If i see someone else bein' "original" with a tribal tatt that like 15 people i know have ... imma gonna slap the S#!T outta them then run away very fast !!!! :mwahaha:

But all my designs (the ones i drew and wanna get on me) are gonna cost like a million dollars not to mention it'd be like a solid week of str-8 tattoo'n to get it finish'd.

HooHum....

But neat tatts guys and i'll scan a design to show ya what i mean ...

Christmas
12-04-2006, 03:49 AM
I'm dissappointed that no one had a ZELL 1337 uberz tattoos considering this is a FF site. :(

Moon Rabbits
12-04-2006, 03:50 AM
theundeadhero & Eric: A+ to both tattoos.

Anyways, I have one crappy home-made tattoo that I got my friend to do for me with a razor and ink, except it didn't quite work out too well. It was supposed to be a heart on my wrist, although we lost the ink (intoxication is a bad thing) and so now I just have the faint outline of a REALLY bad heart.

When I have the money/age to get a professionally done tattoo, I plan to get my entire left fore-arm done black, except leave parts out on top in the shape of the suites of cards. I also plan to get a chain of black stars/hearts on my ankle, and something on my right shoulder blade, except I don't know what.

Martyr
12-04-2006, 04:08 AM
I can never decide what I want in a tattoo parlor.

Nothing has ever stricken me as the "one," and I'm nto going to get a tattoo, which is a lifelong piece of artwork on my body, until I can get one that has some kind of real significance.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-04-2006, 04:36 AM
I'd never condone anyone getting a tattoo, and it has nothing to do with the needle. They're just ugly.

Yamaneko
12-04-2006, 04:38 AM
I don't mind small ones, but some people just go overboard with it. I would never get one.

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-04-2006, 04:41 AM
If I were ever to get one, it would be of a pentagram on my shoulder blade or a coiled serpent on my lower back.

Jebus
12-04-2006, 04:43 AM
I've always been a bit obsessed with religious/occult symbols. I thought about getting the tree of life tatooed on my back once, along with a wedjat on my face, over my right eye, and a Metatron's Cube somewhere else on my body. Maybe on the chest or forehead.

Miriel
12-04-2006, 06:20 AM
I change my mind waaaaay too much to ever get a tattoo. I'd probably get sick of it within a week.

Shlup
12-04-2006, 06:34 AM
I think tattoos are gross.

Giga Guess
12-04-2006, 01:24 PM

I'd never condone anyone getting a tattoo, and it has nothing to do with the needle. They're just ugly.

:cry:

Roto13
12-04-2006, 03:44 PM

Well, it's true. It's graffiti for your body. Tattoos are scars.

Avarice-ness
12-05-2006, 02:16 AM
I have the japanese symbol for joy on my left shoulder, I'll prolly just get one more but I dunno yet.

People kept telling me before I got it in March of '05 that I'd remember it for the rest of my life but they speak lies, 3 weeks after getting it when I looked in the mirror and was shocked because it was there. :razz:

fire_of_avalon
12-05-2006, 03:09 AM
I view tattooing as body art. Some people have good taste and some people have bad taste in art. You just have to remember that this is a piece you'll never be able to sell when you move, it's there until you get it burned off. If it's something you like, great.

I think about being tattooed on and off. I claim I'm too fickle to like it, but the fact that I never change my piercings is pretty solid proof that I am not. I just haven't seen anything that's spoken to me yet.

Fire_Emblem776
12-05-2006, 03:24 AM

Some one out their has your sig on their arm:greenie:

nik0tine
12-05-2006, 03:30 AM
I've been considering getting the motif of Beethovens 5th tattoo'ed somewhere on my body. I'm talking about the notation for the famous dun dun dun DUN for those of you who don't know. (If any of you exist, that is)

I keep getting laughed at for that, though. Everyone but me seems to think it's a stupid idea.

Brennan
12-05-2006, 03:34 AM
I change my mind waaaaay too much to ever get a tattoo. I'd probably get sick of it within a week.

I do too
And I hate 'em anyway

Giga Guess
12-05-2006, 01:17 PM

Well, it's true. It's graffiti for your body. Tattoos are scars.

And a butterfly is just a bug.