PDA

View Full Version : Tales of Destiny PS2 Remake

Larahl
12-04-2006, 03:25 PM
Yay for remakes! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA57-BQkQ_M)

Well, did you hear about it?
It came out in the Novermber the 30th.
it's said that battle system is even faster than of Tales of Destiny 2, and it really looks awesome on the videos in youtube.

It's probably the last 2D Tales game, since now it's next-gen and all I don't think they'll be making more 2D games.
Well, there's the DS and PSP, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Also, this is probably another Tales game that won't be translated, Sony don't like 2D games. :mad2:
But! since the original Tales of Destiny came out in English, maybe just maybe they translated it, but if we get back to reality Tales of Destiny sold poorly, so...They won't do it...Too bad.

As for the topic: What do you think about the remake?
Are you excited about it? think it's a waste of time?
Translated, or not?
Discuss.

NeoCracker
12-04-2006, 03:45 PM
Hellz yeahm best of the tales game, is it coming to US?

Roto13
12-04-2006, 03:47 PM
It's probably the last 2D Tales game, since now it's next-gen and all I don't think they'll be making more 2D games.

Tales of the Tempest for DS.

Dell
12-04-2006, 03:57 PM
I want my beloved Tales of Eternia/Destiny II to have a sequel. :(

Larahl
12-04-2006, 04:32 PM

Tales of the Tempest for DS.
Yeah, but it's 3D. I ment fully 2D.

Hellz yeahm best of the tales game, is it coming to US?
No idea.
We'll have to wait a year and see.

RiseToFall
12-04-2006, 07:19 PM
I heard about this quite a while ago, and I would definitely be happy if Namco decided to bring this over. But to be honest, the two Tales games that I really want brought over here are.

-Tales of Destiny II, PS2 (Not to be mixed up with Tales of Eternia.)
and
-Tales of Rebirth. PS2

If either of them do come out, they would probably be made for the PSP, which doesn't really help me out since I don't own one.

Vermachtnis
12-04-2006, 09:45 PM
I heard about this quite a while ago, and I would definitely be happy if Namco decided to bring this over. But to be honest, the two Tales games that I really want brought over here are.

-Tales of Destiny II, PS2 (Not to be mixed up with Tales of Eternia.)
and
-Tales of Rebirth. PS2

If either of them do come out, they would probably be made for the PSP, which doesn't really help me out since I don't own one.

I wanna play Tales of Rebirth so bad! I heard it was really great! But, yea it'll probably be on the PSP. Which I wouldn't mind all that much (I'm like you I don't own a PSP). It'd just mean more games I need to get in the homemade bundle, oh yes! Also they should bring the Playstation remake of Tales of Phantasia over here too. I saw the opening for that game and I'll fell gipped with it on my DS...

ON TOPIC: I already own Tales of Destiny for the PSOne so I really don't care much for the remake. But I'll probally well get it anyway just for the shininess of it.