PDA

View Full Version : FFU.

boys from the dwarf
12-04-2006, 04:16 PM
christmas is coming and i though it might be worth getting some of the final fantasy unlimited DVDs. im almost definetly getting them.

how would you rate this and describe it without any spoilers?

also. can you get the DVDs audio in english or is it japanese with english subtitles?

and please have reasons in yor post istead of just saying "i liked it." or "its crap. dont waste your money."

Bahamut2000X
12-04-2006, 05:07 PM
Eh the series wasn't the greatest. But it did have it's moments. It didn't have so much of an FF feel as more of a later crappy FF feel. Such as you got one over powered character in the party and all the rest are useless. As far as the fights go, thier predictable and bland except for about 3 of them. The series also got rushed towards the end and lost any popularity of another season, so it ended a tad bit prematurely to wrap up the story. Although if you really want it I'ld suggest just downloading the series to watch it and save the money for an anime you would have the urge to watch more then once.

And yes the DVDs are english and japanese audio and has english subtitles, as is most any anime DVD's that come out now a days.

boys from the dwarf
12-04-2006, 06:43 PM
so i'll be able to listen to it in english o.k. good.

what would you say about the storyline. is there much storyline or character development?

im probably jusit going to buy them off amazon. i guess as an FF fan i feel i need to have nearly all the FF stuff.

Bahamut2000X
12-04-2006, 08:55 PM
Story was ok, could of been more involved and more to it. Characters change a bit as with every anime, but there could of been more in some characters I thought.

Over all I've seen worse anime, but I've also seen better.

boys from the dwarf
12-05-2006, 07:56 AM
thank you.

i've not watched much anime. im actually pretty sure i've not watched any. i've seen a small part of the anime film "Akira" i think it was called but im not big on anime.

CimminyCricket
12-08-2006, 07:59 PM
I just recently bought it and figured it was good so far. I've only watched 10 of the 25 episodes though. They don't really get into to much about the characters which is a bummer cause I don't know about you but I like to know about the characters I watch. They get a little into it but not much, one or two scenes about the back story is all i've seen so far. Fifteen more episodes to go could change that. Over all so far its an interesting experience and recommend buying. 31.28 $ for twenty-five episodes is worth it. And there's about 625 minutes over all.

KazexLisa
02-10-2007, 10:12 PM
I just got FFU 2 Days ago... Yes I have already finished the series... Its pretty ggod if you can get over the whole Kaze always saves the day thing.... SOIL IS MY POWER!!