PDA

View Full Version : So I just Finished ff12 and...

skillzboy4
12-05-2006, 01:03 AM
starting to play FFX again... i know alot of people were disappointed with ffx, but after playing FFXII im realizing how great this game was and feeling that this game beats ff12 in almost everyway except the gameplay. The music is soo attaching and the story is so full of emotion something FF12 lacked so much... is anyone feeling the same way after beating ff12????

Zeromus_X
12-05-2006, 01:05 AM
I already liked X. I liked both games. :)

atlanteay
12-05-2006, 01:21 AM
wait till you replay/play FF6,7,8,9.... it'll blow you away (storywise and musicwise)

RiseToFall
12-05-2006, 03:01 AM
I never understood why people hated X in the first place. That game sucked me in with it's story unlike any other RPG I've played. I guess these days it's cool to like VI,IX,and XII but if you mention anything about VII,VIII, or X you get people bitching and whining about how your just a mindless fanboy.

Ashley Schovitz
12-05-2006, 03:06 AM
People will always love VIi forever and the main reason for dislikng X is purely because they say they hate Tidus's voice which is ubsurd and he looks to much like a girl. Vaan looks way more girlish than Tidus and Tidus takes after his mother anyway. yes I agree i like X more than I like XII. XII's story pulled me in the begginning, but lost me the rest of the way through.

skillzboy4
12-05-2006, 06:18 AM
Yeah i felt like that with 12 i got sucked in big time in the beginning but as it progressed it got really boring.

Dell
12-05-2006, 06:54 AM
I HATE EVERYTHING IN FFX EXCEPT SPHERE GRID. I LIKE EVERYTHING IN FFXII.

KasaiDraco
12-05-2006, 12:11 PM
People will always love VIi forever and the main reason for dislikng X is purely because they say they hate Tidus's voice which is ubsurd and he looks to much like a girl.
The reason why Tidus' voice sounds so much like a stuck-up teenage girl is because his voice actor really sounds like that. He can't help it though. Poor man!

ValiantKnight
12-05-2006, 01:25 PM
FFX=ok.
Tidus voice = erm.. bad.
Tidus personality = erm.. worse

FFX not bad.. nor is VII or VIII
I've yet to play a FF that is "bad"
I, IV, VI, VII, Tactics, VIII, IX, X
Yet out of those, I have no will whatsoever to ever replay VII or VIII again.. I don't know what causes this, but I just don't.
X is kinda starting to fall into that category as well.
VI, IV, I... yea I'll replay those again without a second thought
IX.... sometimes.. its fading a little because of its larger than the first 3.
Tactics.... I loved the depth of this one but... its the longest FF i've ever played... insane amounts of time you can sink into it.

Timerk
12-05-2006, 03:01 PM
I HATE EVERYTHING IN FFX EXCEPT SPHERE GRID. I LIKE EVERYTHING IN FFXII.

What a well-reasoned opinion :exdee:.

lufia
12-05-2006, 04:00 PM
ffx i believe is the best. story is so good that it had a sqeul.

ffx is WOWOWOW. when i first got the game i sunk 7 straight hrs into my ps2. it was really hot so i put an ice bottle on top of my ps2 :)

never have i played a ff that was so in depth.

ekkatin
12-05-2006, 05:46 PM
I'm just about, to beat XII, and I def agree, but I always liked X, I think I'll replay IX when I'm done with XII though

Simen
12-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Nothing will ever beat FFX, in my opinion! :)

kikimm
12-06-2006, 12:34 AM
I don't even have 12 yet, but in my mind, it will be difficult for it to be better than or as good as 10. I got really attached to it. :D I've also been wanting to replay it recently. Hopefully I will.

Ashley Schovitz
12-06-2006, 03:00 AM
People will always love VIi forever and the main reason for dislikng X is purely because they say they hate Tidus's voice which is ubsurd and he looks to much like a girl.
The reason why Tidus' voice sounds so much like a stuck-up teenage girl is because his voice actor really sounds like that. He can't help it though. Poor man!

that same man spoke Captain Jack Sparrow in KH II.

skillzboy4
12-06-2006, 03:11 AM
I don't even have 12 yet, but in my mind, it will be difficult for it to be better than or as good as 10. I got really attached to it. :D I've also been wanting to replay it recently. Hopefully I will.

if you were attached to ffx you won't like ff 12 i can assure you, i haven;t replayed ffx in 6 years until now.. so its refreshing to have a good storyline.

yojimbosoul
12-06-2006, 04:16 AM
FFx was too straight for me.......
FFx-2 had way too much freedom
FFXII had guidelines but alot of freedom

FFx characters were good (exept Tidus, who I detest), story line was good, but characters lacked similarities.

FFXII the characters were too simillar.

RiseToFall
12-06-2006, 05:27 AM
FFx was too straight for me.......
FFx-2 had way too much freedom
FFXII had guidelines but alot of freedom

FFx characters were good (exept Tidus, who I detest), story line was good, but characters lacked similarities.

FFXII the characters were too simillar.

Square just can't win with you.:)

high summoner yunalesca
12-06-2006, 06:33 PM
i think that the storyline in both games where very gd but as someother ppl have said the FF12 storyline at the end just lost me and FFx at parts was predictable at times, Over all i love both games

fire_of_avalon
12-06-2006, 07:24 PM
I have no idea why people hate this game. If it isn't my absolute favorite so far, it's damned close.