PDA

View Full Version : gogo idenity solved?

Lynx
12-05-2006, 05:43 AM
now i dont know if this is true, not trying it myself (its a rumor). but today me and my brother had a conversation about who gogo is and searched the internet and eventually came across one theory that was said to be confirmed by square-enix. and it was...

to find out who gogo is you must collect every esper, lore, rages, and items. then goaboard your airship and you will see setzer and gogo talking faceing eachother and go up to them and talk and gogo will confirm that he is daryl.

the supports to this are that daryl's airship crashed on triangle island and thats where you find gogo. daryl's body was never found. and most other theories seem quite stupid. the other possablitites ive heard are that gogo is leo, ghestal, Baram, adlai stevenson:rolleyes2 , and even kefka as stupid as that sounds.

now the problems i have with this are how do you get every item? you cant have the ilumina, ragnarok and ragnarok esper at the same time its one or the other. and you cant have the cursed shield and the paladin shield. also wouldnt that be kinda an epic thing for setzer to find out his good friend ;) daryl was still alive.

Zeromus_X
12-05-2006, 05:45 AM
It sounds like a rumor to me. :cat:

NeoCracker
12-05-2006, 06:38 AM
No, just no. GoGo has no confirmed Identety, not even Adlai Stevenson.

Bahamut2000X
12-05-2006, 06:45 AM
No, just no. GoGo has no confirmed Identety, not even Adlai Stevenson.

Lies! Blasphemy! The proof is all in Adlai Stevenson's autobiography. GoGo and Adlai Stevenson are one in the same I tells ya!

Lynx
12-05-2006, 07:45 AM
probably is just a rumor but my brother e-mailed square about it and ill let everyone know what square says when he gets the reply.

abrojtm
12-05-2006, 07:51 AM
This is completely false as can be seen when hacking the game--there is no additional text or cutscenes that exist regarding Gogo. He is simply Gogo-mime extrodinaire.

nik0tine
12-05-2006, 08:00 AM
Hey, have you revived Aeris yet?

Flying Mullet
12-05-2006, 02:15 PM
No, just no. GoGo has no a confirmed Identety, not even it is Adlai Stevenson.
Fixed.

NeoCracker
12-05-2006, 02:18 PM
If your going to do that at least get a CK to edit my post or something, make it look at least a little Legit.

Flying Mullet
12-05-2006, 02:27 PM
No, just no. GoGo has no a confirmed Identety, not even it is Adlai Stevenson.
Better?

NeoCracker
12-05-2006, 02:30 PM
A little. At least you went back an put some effort.

Avarice-ness
12-05-2006, 05:49 PM

I did once, but then I woke up and realized it was a horrible dream.
Zombie Aeris is scarry. :(

Flying Mullet
12-05-2006, 05:57 PM

I did once, but then I woke up and realized it was a horrible dream.
Zombie Aeris is scarry. :(
But she makes one helluva apple pie.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-05-2006, 06:33 PM
Daryl is feeding the worms, kupo.