PDA

View Full Version : Wrong about your feelings.

NeoCracker
12-05-2006, 03:54 PM
I've been on an emotional Rollercoaster. First I believed I loved the animelover1000, turns out those feelings were nothing but boredom.
Then came LEvian, I truly thought I had found one I could live my life with.
Turns out that feeling was just Paranoia.

Now, however, I have found a person who has been right under my nose, the person whom I competed with for the most hateful, I have fallen for the one called Christmas.

No longer are my feelings confused or muddled, but coherent, well, partially coherent at least. Anyway, I am in love, this time for sure.

Have any of you been wrong about something in the past? Share your experiences with us.

I'd like to say I won't laugh at you, but that probably won't happen.

BarelySeeAtAll
12-05-2006, 03:56 PM
i think im depressed, i dont think i am, yet i believe i am, i am in love, before i said that, but that was pure stupidity, i think i like someone, i do not, no, i do not think it, cos i dont, i hate life many times, i have almost nothing to hate, ahh too many!!!!

Riana
12-05-2006, 03:58 PM
I've always been wrong about something in the past. :eep:

Yeah so...corncracker, isn't there some secret law about a pimp not being allowed to fall in love? :(

Just curious.

The Devil Man
12-05-2006, 04:01 PM
I wish I could still nominate you for the wierdest member corncracker :(

NeoCracker
12-05-2006, 04:02 PM
Just not with his ho's, anyone else is free game.

I was also wrong about which one of the glasses in front of me was mine and which one was used as an ashtray.

GeneralSapphire
12-05-2006, 07:45 PM
i have had bad feelings in the past, i too thought i loved someone who i know despise with all that i can!but im over that i never loved them,
I LOVE RENO!
sorry, i hope that if Christmas doesnt like you you find someone right for you!good luck in this cruel harsh world!

Miriel
12-05-2006, 08:20 PM
Aww, poor Levia, dumped so soon! :p

Evastio
12-05-2006, 09:48 PM
You mean you've seen actual photos of Christmas?

To stay on topic I was wrong a lot during my childhood especially when other people were involved.

Dell
12-06-2006, 06:08 AM
I always thought I'm wrong in the past and think how stupid I am in the past.

Christmas
12-06-2006, 06:08 AM
Aww, poor Levia, dumped so soon! :p

EDIT: I'm next. :P

Rydia of Mist
12-06-2006, 06:20 PM
I totally thought I was a girl for the longest time. What a surprise that was!

Darth Anarcus
12-06-2006, 06:51 PM
I've been down lately. Had a big fight with a friend.

Little Blue
12-06-2006, 08:40 PM
I'm usually just biting off much more than I can chew whenever I do anything so yeah, I'm always wrong about something. In terms of feeling though, I usually never give them a chance to be wrong and lock them in a cupboard inside my head until they stop thrashing.