PDA

View Full Version : Take a look through my eyes

GeneralSapphire
12-05-2006, 06:59 PM
I was just wondering, as i was lstening to Phill Collins, take a look through my eyes, what it would be like to look through someone elses eyes!
whos eyes would you like to look through for a day?As in who would you like to spend a day as and why?
i would like to spend the day as Lady of the sheep because i would like to know what its like to be popular, even if its only for 1 day!
so what about you?:D

Bart's Friend Milhouse
12-05-2006, 07:05 PM
God

GeneralSapphire
12-05-2006, 07:06 PM
God
that sounds fun!nice choice!:D

Breine
12-05-2006, 07:09 PM
Brad Pitt. Then I'd be able to wake up and see Angelina Jolie lying by my side every single morning. What a treat that would be :bigsmile:

GeneralSapphire
12-05-2006, 07:55 PM
lol!
any more out there who want to be other people for the day?

BarelySeeAtAll
12-05-2006, 08:06 PM
I was just wondering, as i was lstening to Phill Collins, take a look through my eyes, what it would be like to look through someone elses eyes!
whos eyes would you like to look through for a day?As in who would you like to spend a day as and why?
i would like to spend the day as Lady of the sheep because i would like to know what its like to be popular, even if its only for 1 day!
so what about you?:D

i am not popular!!!!!
i would like to be...hmm...GS, just because she can write good stuff and doesnt get upset too easily, like me, do not want to be me!!!!

GeneralSapphire
12-05-2006, 08:16 PM
i am not popular!!!!!
i would like to be...hmm...GS, just because she can write good stuff and doesnt get upset too easily, like me, do not want to be me!!!![/quote]

it would be interesting being you, although i wouldnt like to feel all your emotions that you feel, i would love to spend a day seing how you live
and i dont write good stuff you do!

themagicroundabout
12-05-2006, 08:17 PM
Trevor McDonald imo.

Martyr
12-05-2006, 10:59 PM
President Bush

Kuroshima
12-05-2006, 11:01 PM
I'd go back to the past and be King Arthur.

Yuna-Lenne
12-06-2006, 10:26 AM
Haha, I have that song... :p
Erm, some of my closer friends from online to see what it's like to live their lives. :p And so I knew what they were thinking...:shifty:

Little Blue
12-06-2006, 12:39 PM
I don't really care who's eyes I look through, as long as they work better than mine... But if I had to choose, Richard Branson because I really want to see what it looks like living with that much money.

Mitch
12-06-2006, 01:35 PM
Darth Vader

The Real Dark Messenger
12-06-2006, 01:53 PM
SpongeBob Squarepants... or at least my friend wants me to be for a day.

Nightmare of darkness
12-06-2006, 02:24 PM
vlad dracula would be cool but thats to mean. maybe so one rich so i can be rich for a day. but it would still be cool to be vlad dracula

Bunny
12-06-2006, 03:16 PM
Why, Nightmare? Because he is the supposed basis for the character of Dracula? Or because he was called Vlad the Impaler?

Aristotle or Socrates. Alexander the Great as well.

NeoCracker
12-06-2006, 03:30 PM
Deathknight, then I might be able to figure out why he called White people Peach.

That or Christmas, that way I could bask in a fellow Haters Hate, and expand upon my hateful horizons so that I may further learn to understand my love.

The only person is Leeza, cause then I can smite the stupid and ban them. Mwahahahaha!

Madonna
12-06-2006, 04:29 PM
John Malkovich. You know the score.

Citizen Bleys
12-06-2006, 04:49 PM
Ron Jeremy.

GeneralSapphire
12-06-2006, 05:02 PM
wow you guys and girls want to be some really cool people for some really cool reasons, but my fave has to be kuroshima, King Arthur, wow i really should have thought of that, i love learning about him!

Rydia of Mist
12-06-2006, 06:00 PM
I'd like to spend a day as my fiancé, just to see what his life is like from his perspective. Probably very tiring. ^^;

Nightmare of darkness
12-07-2006, 12:56 PM
Bunny. I name that guy because of the name "Vlad the Impaler" and what he did

~*~Celes~*~
12-07-2006, 02:19 PM
my boyfriend because that way I could see what it's like to be him...to see what England's like, all that good stuff =]

Renmiri
12-08-2006, 03:09 AM
John Malkovich. You know the score.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :eep: :eep: :eep:

That was the worst movie ever!!!!

I can't bear to take my kids to puppet shows because of that darn movie

Curse you for reminding me!

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
12-08-2006, 05:16 AM
My girlfriend. I want to know everything she feels. Everything. If you know what I mean. ;) But not just that. I want to know what it is she goes through that makes her who she is.

Renmiri
12-08-2006, 06:54 AM
My girlfriend. I want to know everything she feels. Everything. If you know what I mean. ;) But not just that. I want to know what it is she goes through that makes her who she is.
Aww, that is so cute!

:p Babylon V had an episode mentioning this. That telepaths can feel what each other is feeling when in love. Sounded so romantic I never forgot about it :love:

Bunny
12-08-2006, 12:30 PM
Do you mean empaths, Renmiri? Those are the ones that can feel what others are feeling.

Renmiri
12-09-2006, 02:07 AM
Do you mean empaths, Renmiri? Those are the ones that can feel what others are feeling.
Psychorps on Babylon V were telepaths. Two of them had been BF /GF and never got over each other. Talia, the girl was explaining why telepaths take love so seriously: She and her BF could sense each other's feelings at all moments ;) and see through each others eyes, a sense of intimacy mere humans almost never reach.

It was sooo romantic ! I am writing a fan fiction novel about FFX fayth were I want to use the concept, applying to a romance between Shiva and Ifrit's fayth. But... No time to write fanfic now :(