PDA

View Full Version : Oh Uhm No *sigh* Oh Mittens..

Avarice-ness
12-05-2006, 07:49 PM
So the other day I was at work stocking socks and purses and various other accessories at Macy's, I was ignorantly singing outloud with the christmas music on the radio and my friend Alexa came up and was all "Omg that was -you- singing" so then I was all ">=[ NO GO AWAY" 'cause I go from outgoing to shy with things like that in .2 seconds flat. So then we end up going over to the jewlery counter and she was talking about how she was majoring in Dance and asking me what I wanted to do. So I said I wanted to go to school for music, perferrably Berklee but I wanted to hire a voice coach, SO THIS CUSTOMER NAMED CHERI comes up and is all "OMG I KNOW THE BEST VOCAL COACH HERE! She does wonderful shows here in town and she does theater voices"

So I had already looked up people for Voice coaches and the only one that seemed like that fit name is Karen, so I asked "Is her first name Karen" and the lady was all "YES!" then I explained that I have terrible stagefright so I needed to get a voice coach so I can get over it and get better at the same time, so then after 30 minutes of talking she's like "Well give her a call" and I told her I'd do it after work (which I never did) then the lady's all "WELL I CALL HER! She does my neices voice lessons!" and yeah that horrible because I ended up being all "OMG -NO-" Then it took like 5 more minutes to make her go away 'cause at that point just the idea of singing infront of people was freaking me out.

Now pretend that was shorter and tell me if you've had any awkward -please go away- conversations with people you know or may not have known. :razz:

GeneralSapphire
12-05-2006, 07:53 PM
ummm i have with teachers, lol, if that counts, i wanted to have a piece of cardboard cut out quickly for my wardrobe and it took him 45 minutes out of n hours lesson to finaly make it he was talking that much, i was bored to death and just wanted to turn to him and shout SHUT UP!but i coudnt, my friends were watching me all the way through and laughing at my pleading looks for help

Jowy
12-05-2006, 08:14 PM
People used to come into GameStop and give too much information about their lives. Examples include how much pot they had consumed the previous night, the conception of a child, and how a shotgun was pulled on the man who his wife was having an affair with.

It takes all sorts of people to make the world go around.

Bunny
12-05-2006, 08:29 PM
I usually end up being the person that people are trying to make go away.

mooglebunni608
12-05-2006, 08:41 PM
I usually end up being the person that people are trying to make go away.
Same here.

~*~Celes~*~
12-05-2006, 11:05 PM
Actually I just had a time like that not too long ago...around 2:15 pm today =P I went to open my locker door to get my books and go home when the door was suddenly hanging from the bottom hinge only...the other two hinges had broken. So I was standing there staring at my door like an idiot and all these people suddenly stopped what they were doing, took one look at the situation, and began laughing their butts off. Though I found it funny too, at the same time, I was like "all of you please, go away -_-;" 'cause I'm not used to getting too much attention at school..I'm the shy girl :p