PDA

View Full Version : Juicy tidbits at the end?

idrumgood
12-05-2006, 09:33 PM
Many FF games, once you beat them and watch through all the credits, you get just a little cutscene at the end. I beat FFXII last weekend and waited out the credits, and sat with THE END on the screen for about 10 minutes and NOTHING.

Did I miss something, or is there just nothing?

abrojtm
12-05-2006, 09:38 PM
By most FF's, do you mean FFIX, X, and X-2?

There is nothing after the ending.

idrumgood
12-05-2006, 10:07 PM
Well, by "Many" (which is what I said, not 'most') I was also including FFVII (The scene with RedXIII running free at the end).

I get the feeling you are trying to belittle my question by attempting to pool me into a crowd of "wannabes" and "fanbois" while implying that you, yourself, are a true FF fan. By making the implication that my "many" was in reference to only the newer Final Fantasy games, you set yourself in what you believed to be a superior position.

I don't appreciate it.

As the series seemed to have picked up the trend of adding that little taste of content to the very end, I was wondering if this iteration had adhered to this formula. I was merely double checking to make sure I hadn't missed something worth while.

That is all.

Tavrobel
12-05-2006, 10:17 PM
No, he's just answering your question, which is neither this nor that.

Either way, prior to FFXII, not even half of the games had anything else after the ending credits, and I'm generous.