PDA

View Full Version : Out of all the male characters in the game, Cloud is closest to Barret.

Dr. Casey
12-06-2006, 01:25 AM
He's fairly close to Red and Cid, but it's nothing compared to his relationship with Barret. In fact, there's only three people in the world he feels closer to: Tifa, Aeris, and his mom.

Agree or disagree?

Christmas
12-06-2006, 01:37 AM
Yes, the relationship between Cloud and barret is beyond FRIENDSHIP.

Shiny
12-06-2006, 02:09 AM
If you collected all the necessary key items in Wall Market before going into Don Corneo's mansion he'll pick you and then an interesting conversation will ensue. It will go something like this if you choose certain options:

Don Corneo: "Do you like me?"
Cloud: "I'm more into Barret."

Not suggesting anything, but seriously there's an option to go on a date with Barret and then there's that whole ordeal. So, yeah they have are pretty good relationship. Even if Barret is hard on Cloud. But, I know his real heart is with Mukki. :choc2:

RiseToFall
12-06-2006, 03:09 AM
Yeah I agree, but that's just the way the story plays out.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
12-06-2006, 09:12 PM
Relationship. I like your choice of words. I tend not to read the dialogue in much detail and from what I remember there wasn't any hinting at a close friendship

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
12-07-2006, 10:41 AM
i think square just wanted to prove that they weren't against inter-racial gay couples in order to promote their popularity :D

Peter_20
12-07-2006, 03:45 PM
Am I the only one who find the Cloud & Barret couple hot as hell?

Avarice-ness
12-07-2006, 04:20 PM
I agree. After a while in the game Cloud and Barret got closer and the reasoning was because Barret was prolly one of the first people Cloud was able to trust other than Tifa in an obscenely long time. They have that kind of brotherly love. :razz:

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
12-07-2006, 08:42 PM
barret is clouds 'brother from another mother' :D

MasterX
12-11-2006, 07:01 AM
Amen. I mean, it's not really a "love" relation, but really a "respect" thing. Barret pushes him around, Cloud demands 3x his normally distributed wage EVERY time. Say this as an example;

Cloud: Yo, man. I wanna talk to ya.
Barret: Goddamnit, you #$%*-$@#%ing *$%$! Is it about your $%^& money?!
Cloud: Well, I know I asked for $1000 on day 1, and after that, it's $3000, and...
Barret: WHAT? YOU WANNA GET $63000 NOW???!!!
Cloud: Could you...?
Barret: AHHHH, DAMMIT!!!
Cloud: Awww, calm down, big guy. I'll buy you ice cream later.
Barret: Heh heh heh. You know, you remind me of a young me before I killed my boss and...uh-oh....

Well, that's how I picture their relationship today.

(c) This post is copyrighted by MasterX, December 2006

Dr. Casey
08-26-2007, 12:22 AM
Am I the only one who find the Cloud & Barret couple hot as hell?

More than likely not, Petey.

Azure Chrysanthemum
08-26-2007, 07:22 PM
This thread's 8 months old. Please don't revive 8-month old threads.