PDA

View Full Version : Shirokishi (White Knight Story)

Lawr
12-06-2006, 02:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0AGXNTwuBk

Level 5 lost its tooty-frooty cell shading and finally came up with an RPG worth playing. Reminds me of Vanguard Bandits (OMG RARE!).

How many of you might get the game and do you think it could beat FF13 Overall?

RiseToFall
12-06-2006, 02:58 AM
Yeah the game looks amazing, I really don't know how Level 5 had the time to complete all these great games.

And what do you mean this is the first game from them worth playing? Just because their previous games were cell-shaded doesn't mean they were bad.

Lawr
12-06-2006, 03:05 AM
Wow I don't even remember typing that. XD

Well actually I meant a game that doesn't have that weird cell shading you see in almost all of their games.
(Dragon Quest8,Dark Cloud...)

RiseToFall
12-06-2006, 03:13 AM
They do like to make their games cell-shaded. Even their newest game (Rogue Galaxy) has that type of art style. It never really bothered me, but I am happy Level 5 is trying something different.

Mirage
12-06-2006, 03:15 AM
I think it has strange and unnatural animations, especially for the faces.

JKTrix
12-06-2006, 03:34 AM
I think if you put its english name (White Knight Story) and the fact that it's a PS3 exclusive in the topic name, you'd attract more attention.

It certainly looks good. Will be interesting to see how this turns out.

Dreddz
12-06-2006, 04:52 PM
Level 5 are my all time favourite developer, so I have the highest of standards with this game. Whether it'll be better than Dark Cloud 2 is up in the air, but this will undoubtably be better than FFXIII. Still, im looking forward to Rogue Galaxy more.

Lawr
12-06-2006, 11:27 PM
I think if you put its english name (White Knight Story) and the fact that it's a PS3 exclusive in the topic name, you'd attract more attention.

Lol too late for that. Even If I change the title of the post it wont effect the Titel on the forum. '_'

RiseToFall
12-06-2006, 11:29 PM

Lol too late for that. Even If I change the title of the post it wont effect the Titel on the forum. '_'

Who cares? Let these idiots miss out on a sweet game.

Lawr
12-06-2006, 11:47 PM

Who cares? Let these idiots miss out on a sweet game.

those

Frozen Phantom
12-07-2006, 12:41 AM
NO ONE MAKES FUN OF DARK CLOUD 1 OR 2 ON MY WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, since I got that out of my system, the game looked pretty awsome, just the random fire demon just coming up like that....wtf?

Lawr
12-08-2006, 09:52 PM
Lol I still love DC2. Just not DC1.

Frozen Phantom
12-08-2006, 11:43 PM
Lol I still love DC2. Just not DC1.

Yeah...I have to admit DC1 wasn't even close to as good as DC2, but it was a very unique idea and I have to give credit to level 5 for coming up with it.

Dreddz
12-09-2006, 12:12 AM
Dark Cloud 1 was still a great RPG, there are aspects I prefer in Dark Cloud 1 than Dark Cloud 2 even.

Slicksword45
12-09-2006, 02:23 PM
but this will undoubtably be better than FFXIII.

Yes! let's juge it agenest a game we know next to nonthing on!

anyway, that did look amazeing. I refuse to do any compareing untill I know more about XIII though.

Lawr
12-10-2006, 03:12 PM
They're both something we know next to nothing one, that's the fun of it...

Croyles
12-10-2006, 09:48 PM
This game looks awesome, and may make my decision to buy a PS3 easier!