PDA

View Full Version : How is it that people know when the Virtual Console is going to be updated?

KentaRawr!
12-06-2006, 11:12 AM
How do people know this? And how do they know what games are going up? o_O

I've seen some people around other forums I go to predict when VC games are coming out. Does anyone here happen to know how they do this?

Thanks in advance.

The Devil Man
12-06-2006, 11:16 AM
How do people know this? And how do they know what games are going up? o_O

I am not being sarcastic, and I really am trying to be helpful, but I presume Nintendo will announce it regularly on their website :(

And on the Wii itself, every single time a new game is gonna be out for it. It has its own information centre.

I've seen some people around other forums I go to predict when VC games are coming out. Does anyone here happen to know how they do this?

It's rumours, friend :( Thats what Forums do.

KentaRawr!
12-06-2006, 11:17 AM
Ah, I see. Thanks much, Devil Man! :D

JKTrix
12-06-2006, 12:34 PM
Also, the ESRB posts all of their game ratings on their site (www.esrb.com) once they are approved.

A simple search under 'Wii' will reveal all of the games that have been rated so far. For example, if you search right now, you'll see games like R-Type, Space Harrier 2, and Kirby's Adventure all have ratings. I don't know if Kirby is out on VC yet, but the other 2 I haven't noticed. They don't give release dates, but a rating means they are coming.

Nintendo also has a press site where registered members of the press will get this kind of information to post on their websites. Most times though, unless the person provides a link to where they get their information, what they say is just speculation.