PDA

View Full Version : Favourite/Hated Characters in "Lost" (Spoilers, sort of!)

The Devil Man
12-06-2006, 02:40 PM
Ya!

The 3rd Series of Lost just started in the UK, for about the past 3 weeks I think, and so far, so good. I like it!

This Forum has a lot of Lost Fans so I was wondering which characters you absolutely LOVE or absolutely HATE.

Mine:

LOVE

Sun's Father: I love this guy! The 3rd Season, 2nd Episode where he catches Sun getting jiggy with that bald dude was awesome! The way he tried to get Jin to kill the baldy was amazing! :hyper: And when Jin didn't finish him off, he did so anyway! This is the kind of cruel father I aspire to be!

Jin: And he is the kinda son-in-law I would want! He totally does everything Sun's father told him too and the way he beat up that baldy was AWESOME! Son's should obey Father's-In-Law. I pray to Mother Nature my future daughter finds a guy like Jin.

Sayid: Fantastic character! LOVED his torturing Sawyer back in the first season, and torturing Henry Gale in the 2nd Season. More plz.

Locke: He had a hard life. And then he lost his hair. But he has a tremendous personality and is one of my personal favs.

Mr Eko: Former Drug Dealer turned Priest = Devil Man's Role Model for the Rest of Devil Man's Life :aimkiss:

Desmond: 'Hello bruther!'

Mr Friendly/Tom: How awesome is this guy!?!?! He looked better with the Beard though. Wish he would kill some people, quickly.

Boone: The one person in the world who could make Devil Man turn to 'the other side'.

Shannon: And she'd turn him back again :aimkiss:

Kate: I used to dislike her, but seeing her in the cage, always dirty, with nothing but that sexy dress is the stuff dreams are made off.

Kelvin Pwned Desmond for over 2 years in the Hatch. Only 3 letters for something like that. EL OH EL! Or 11 if you say LOLOLOLOLOL! :chuckle:

Jack's Dad: A hardcore alcoholic who dies a pathetic death in The Gutter with no reputation left whatsoever? OMG! This is a Prophecy of Devil Man's Death! :eek: I fully approve and aspire to be like Dr Shepherd Snr!

HATE:

Charlie: Hobbits should not be allowed anywhere near Kate, ESPECIALLY in real life :mad2:

Hurley: Why can't 'The Others' put HIM in a cage? With a Polar Bear.

Sawyer: He used to be very cool, especially in the first series, but has steadily become a wuss. First he takes a beating for Kate in the third Series. Then it is revealed he has a baby daughter and he stupidly sets up a bank account for her instead of keeping the money for himself WHICH IS WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE DONE What a way to ruin a great character,

Jack: Can you kill him now, plz, k thnx vry much! Preferably operate on him while he is still awake, with no anasthetic. He contributes nothing but moaning.

Rose and Bernard: What the HELL is the point in these Two saps? Get rid, now!!!

Jack's wife, Sarah: Slut.

Sun: Another Slut.

Claire: Yet Another Slut.

Aaron: I dont like babies. :nonono:

Yemi How did Mr Eko end up with such a dumb do-gooder brother? I am very glad he died horrible death.

Libby Second best moment of Series 2? When she got shot.

Ana Lucia And this would be the best moment of Series 2. Shoot her again plz, just to make sure shes stayz dead.

Thats all I can think of for now.

Your opinions plz, k thnx vry much!

MecaKane
12-06-2006, 04:14 PM
I think Miriel really likes Kate.

Dreddz
12-06-2006, 05:00 PM
LOVE - Jin

HATE - Sayid

I used to hate Jack but the end of episode 6 in Season 3 totally changed my opinion of him, he's awesome.

Odaisé Gaelach
12-06-2006, 05:24 PM
The G-Man! :love:

He has to be behind it all!

Kirobaito
12-06-2006, 05:46 PM
My favorite character is Desmond, because he's Scottish.

My least favorite character is probably Charlie because he's emo.

Moon Rabbits
12-06-2006, 11:12 PM
Mr Eko: Former Drug Dealer turned Priest = Devil Man's Role Model for the Rest of Devil Man's Life :aimkiss:

Don't be getting too attached ;)

Madame Adequate
12-06-2006, 11:36 PM
I think Miriel really likes Kate.

Dude, crazy fangirl. I mean dangerous.

I have no idea how the hell you can figure half that list though, Devil Man. It's much more insane than your old misogyny, that's for sure. Most of the love list is okay, but most of the hate list should be there as well.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
12-07-2006, 12:56 AM
seriously? you hate hurley? seriously!?

and claire a slut? maybe you should go lookat slut in the dictionary man! I think you should "hate" the father of the child, he did leave after all!

Jin, Eko, Hurly and Sawyer are the ones i like

hmmm i did dislike locke for a while but i like him again post season 2 hatch mystery

I didnt like Jack after season 1

Resha
12-07-2006, 11:27 AM
Claire (sp?). Everytime she opens her dumb mouth I want to punch her. I restrained myself from such desires when she was pregnant, but now she's all up. Ugh for god's sake. WHINY WHINY WHINY. And mean to Charlie. twaaaaat.

foxterneil
12-07-2006, 02:05 PM
My least favorite character is probably Charlie because he's emo.[/quote]

Dude? Theres nothing wrong with emo's!!! :confused:

hate : Sayid, Jack

love: Sun, Kate, Sawyer

Roto13
12-07-2006, 02:18 PM
People hate Charlie? WUT?

The only character I really hate is Jack because he's not at all interesting. The only reason he's in the show at all is that he can cry on command.

I heard Jack dies in the first episode of the new mini-season.

Rocket Edge
12-07-2006, 07:49 PM
Love: Jack, Sayid, Eko, Sun, Jin

Hate: Charlie

Kirobaito
12-08-2006, 01:08 AM
People hate Charlie? WUT?

The only character I really hate is Jack because he's not at all interesting. The only reason he's in the show at all is that he can cry on command.

I heard Jack dies in the first episode of the new mini-season.
Not going to happen. The third episode of the new mini-season is Jack's, about his time in Thailand and his tattoos.

Jigsaw
12-08-2006, 01:11 AM
I despise Sayid! Torturing people is disgusting.

jrgen
12-08-2006, 08:03 AM
The G-Man! :love:

He has to be behind it all!
That would undoubtedly make Lost the greatest series of all time.

Madame Adequate
12-08-2006, 02:12 PM
Dude? Theres nothing wrong with emo's!!! :confused:

hate : Sayid, Jack

love: Sun, Kate, Sawyer

Buh? Hate Sayid? Sayid is second only to Sawyer in terms of sheer sex (At least now Boone's gone :cry:). And he is a total badass and awesome and <3.