PDA

View Full Version : "Ferryman Missing" Quest problem (may be spoilers)

cdnironside
12-06-2006, 06:38 PM
first post!

ive completed the dalmasca desert bloom hunt (cactoid thingie) and returned the flower to dantro. he wants me to take it to his wife so i take it to her. she wants me to go back to him so i do. he wants me to go back to her so i do. now, she wants me to go to the broken banks or something, which involves taking the ferry. i talk to the kid, he wont let me take the ferry. ive talked to everyone in the village a million times and even went all the way back to dantro and he had nothing to say. my question is, where do i start the "Ferryman Missing" quest??? please help before i lose my mind ive spent over two hours trying to figure this out!!! OH after i got out of the mine, i went north to the teleport crystal instead of going south through the village, i dont know if that matters though...

Tavrobel
12-06-2006, 08:41 PM
You have to progress further into the game until the ferryman comes back.

To progress further into the game, just head wherever you need to go next.

Ace14
12-07-2006, 12:57 AM
I think it has to be the rain season for you to be able to find the ferry guy, just wait until it rains in Giza to get him I guess. When it starts raining in Giza just go back, talk the kid, go across, find the guy, go back, talk to Dantro's wife, get the cactus around back, go across again, and then the ferry should be operational.:D