PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Camping Trip

Chemical
12-07-2006, 05:11 AM
Hypothetically speaking,
We've all planned a camping trip together somewhere out there in the great outdoors.

What's your take on the outcome or the events in relation to an EOFF Camping trip? What kind of activities would happen? What would you bring? What would you do? Who would you share a tent with ;D ? What members would you expect to be there and what wild mishaps/adventures/hilarriousness might occur?

Freya
12-07-2006, 05:12 AM
Well, I think that someone would get lost and then everyone else would go to look for them and get lost themselves and then someone would get mauled by a bear. Then the others will hear the blood curdling screams and they would be brought back together to only realize it was BoB they lost.
EDIT: So they partied the rest of the night.

Yamaneko
12-07-2006, 05:13 AM
I'll bring the Preparation H!

Shlup
12-07-2006, 05:17 AM
I would share a tent with my husband and we would be two camp sites over from the rest of y'all.

Yamaneko
12-07-2006, 05:18 AM
Yeah, no one wants to hear you snore anyway.

Bunny
12-07-2006, 05:27 AM
I'm pretty sure it'd wind up as a murder mystery.

Chemical
12-07-2006, 05:29 AM
I had this image in my head of spin the bottle with a bunch of oldbies. Only instead of kissing it'd be this thing where the bottle is filled with whiskey and when it lands on you you're obligated to take a drink. Then we'd make smores.

Shlup
12-07-2006, 05:30 AM
Yeah, no one wants to hear you snore anyway.

I don't snore, damn you!

BJ clicks his tongue though.

The Mighty Sabotender
12-07-2006, 05:32 AM
A family was on their way to a camping spot, their car got stuck in the snow and they all froze to death. It was on the news today.

Psychotic
The EoFF camping trip was found to be the source of the Mutant Baby Outbreak of 2007.

tan
The camp would be segregated between the CKs and Admin. to the rest of us. The CKs and Admin. get all the good cabins with indoor plumbing and heating while us normal people have to sleep out in the cold dark! St00pid segregating higher-ups :mad2:

Bunny
12-07-2006, 05:45 AM
A family was on their way to a camping spot, their car got stuck in the snow and they all froze to death. It was on the news today.

Are you talking about the James Kim thing? Probably not, as the family was rescued (minus him, still missing as far as I know) and they weren't on their way camping. Hm.

I like the whiskey spin-the-bottle idea. Except I am not an oldbie. =(

Shlup
12-07-2006, 05:48 AM

Are you talking about the James Kim thing? Probably not, as the family was rescued (minus him, still missing as far as I know) and they weren't on their way camping. Hm.(
Naw, they found his body today.

Chemical
12-07-2006, 06:05 AM

Are you talking about the James Kim thing? Probably not, as the family was rescued (minus him, still missing as far as I know) and they weren't on their way camping. Hm.

I like the whiskey spin-the-bottle idea. Except I am not an oldbie. =(

I take for granted that most oldbies are of an acceptable drinking age. Most not oldbies probably are still suckling their mother's teets.

Yamaneko
12-07-2006, 06:09 AM
Naw, they found his body today.
It's such a shame, but at least his family made it.

Bahamut2000X
12-07-2006, 06:11 AM
I see much fire and burning of tree's in the forests future.

Beyond that it'ld probably just be a bunch of whacky shenanigans as per normal around here. Although I'ld be kind of afraid to sleep is Kishi was around. >.>

Jowy
12-07-2006, 06:13 AM
I'd want to do it in the middle of the woods and hunt for survival. Also, smores and whiskey.

Avarice-ness
12-07-2006, 06:50 AM
This reminds me of a conversation when I was at work, because all the managers were going to a party and it was just such a clash of personalities that we all wanted to just sit there and watch because it'd make no sense no matter how you try to look at it.

I dunno, but I've got the Mace---Bug spray.. Yes.. To spray bugs with. :razz:

Citizen Bleys
12-07-2006, 07:04 AM
I'd get :skull::skull::skull::skull:-faced drunk and probably wind up dead.

Chemical
12-07-2006, 07:06 AM

I wouldn't be the one to do it :shifty:

RiseToFall
12-07-2006, 07:10 AM
What's up with all the whiskey? I only drink the clear stuff.
http://img.lenta.ru/news/2006/06/16/stolichnaya/picture.jpg

Best way to keep warm.

black orb
12-07-2006, 07:21 AM
>>> We would just talk about Final Fantasy, play videogames on handheld consoles and share save files.. The biggest nerd convention of all times.. :love:

Nominus Experse
12-07-2006, 07:26 AM
It would be one giant, communial nerdgasm

Yamaneko
12-07-2006, 07:44 AM
What's up with all the whiskey? I only drink the clear stuff.
http://img.lenta.ru/news/2006/06/16/stolichnaya/picture.jpg

Best way to keep warm.
I agree wholeheartedly.

Martyr
12-07-2006, 08:01 AM
>>> We would just talk about Final Fantasy, play videogames on handheld consoles and share save files.. The biggest nerd convention of all times.. :love:

Pretty much.

The oldbies would play spin the bottle, drinking. I'd try to get on this, but I'd get kicked out because of my 2 and 1/2 year absence.

The rest of everybody would play on their handhelds until darkness came, and it'd be chaos for them all trying to get tents up. Lots of sleeping bags in the mud (They will cry, "But the heat from my PSP will keep me warm, and the light will fend off the wolves!")

Meanwhile, I'll get pissed because I don't have a handheld, can't drink with the bottle spinners, and forgot all the camping gear, and hopefully be the one who gets frozen to death or eaten by a bear so none of you guys have to deal with the grand inconvenience of death.

My posts are way too freaking long.

dodhungry
12-07-2006, 08:08 AM
yes! I love to camp.....

get out there with a hammok and a buck knife...I would be good to go.

I like whiskey/vodka/alcohol idea.....
but if this were to take place where would we be at? I know we have people from all over so what country ect?

Edit: Psh the Bears...I can grin them down just like Davy Crockett

Bunny
12-07-2006, 12:53 PM
Meanwhile, I'll get pissed because I don't have a handheld, can't drink with the bottle spinners, and forgot all the camping gear, and hopefully be the one who gets frozen to death or eaten by a bear so none of you guys have to deal with the grand inconvenience of death.

I see why you took that name.

theundeadhero
12-07-2006, 01:09 PM
I would probably set up a tent hidden in the trees, make a fishing pole with a stick and some string, then lure up the members I would want to be with until we all got drunk and fell out of the tree.

Casey
12-07-2006, 01:13 PM
Camping sounds like fun. I would bring alotta beer or maybe smoke some weed. Maybe sit around a camp fire and chill! Bring some swords and go around pillaging stuff out in the woods, maybe run into a bear and slay it.jk.

>>> We would just talk about Final Fantasy, play videogames on handheld consoles and share save files.. The biggest nerd convention of all times..

haha.

NeoCracker
12-07-2006, 01:15 PM
I would probably set up a tent hidden in the trees, make a fishing pole with a stick and some string, then lure up the members I would want to be with until we all got drunk and fell out of the tree.

If I wasn't in love I would so try to get in your pants.

Resha
12-07-2006, 01:18 PM
I'd just muck around in the river nearby and be in charge of starting the campfire every night. I'm kerazy over fires, a real crazy pyromaaaaniac.

I Am Stoner
12-07-2006, 01:19 PM
If you guys just wanna drink vodka give me the wiskey. I love the stuff.

Anyway, i'd share a tent with Ice Angel and my little stoner turtle dude friends, then through the night i'll send them on crazy adventures, like, walking all the way back to town get me a pot noodle, a bottle of JD, a vibrator, some pink wallpaper and a cat named fluffy. Oh, don't forget the tons of chocolate cake!! FAT FEST!!!:D Of course, I would give them lots of beer and wiskey in return so they won't mind.:jess:

Christmas
12-07-2006, 01:22 PM
We will burn NANNY MANUS and dance round the fire. :bigsmile:

Madonna
12-07-2006, 01:51 PM
I am sure that everyone of age would be drinking, a bear would maul somebody, a few people would want to go skinny-dipping but decide not to after some geek flashes too much brilliantly white skin, and a tent would be set on fire because someone tried to hotbox it.

I think that I would spend most of my time hiking, 'cause that is what you do in the great outdoors!

P.S. - tan, no. Cabins do not make for camping, but rather for summer camps, which is not at all like being miserable in a tent.

Jess
12-07-2006, 03:22 PM
The above sounds quite likely, actually.

I'd go to Newquay because it has brilliant nightlife! We'd all go out and then stumble back in the early hours of the morning and wake up in the wrong tents! If we even made it to the tents, that is. :jess:

Jowy
12-07-2006, 03:28 PM
We'd bring machetes to kill the bears with.

Citizen Bleys
12-07-2006, 04:16 PM

You lack the power.

I meant I'd get so hammered I'd stray way to far to drain the main vein and wind up in a cave filled with angry bears suffering from severe hemorrhoids. And then I would urinate on them. Bears don't like being urinated on.

Jowy
12-07-2006, 04:17 PM
It doesn't take much power. Just half a bottle of Jack and the defecation of wildlife will more than likely begin.

Raistlin
12-07-2006, 04:18 PM
I meant I'd get so hammered I'd stray way to far to drain the main vein and wind up in a cave filled with angry bears suffering from severe hemorrhoids. And then I would urinate on them. Bears don't like being urinated on.

I've heard that cats do.

Citizen Bleys
12-07-2006, 04:19 PM
You think I won't kill you.

escobert
12-07-2006, 04:53 PM
We will burn NANNY MANUS and dance round the fire. :bigsmile:

*dances about*

theundeadhero
12-07-2006, 04:57 PM
*Indian noises*

jubjub13
12-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Campng, hmmm...that might be interesting. And like black orb said it probably would turn out to be a major nerd convention, especially me because I don't drink.:D And I garantee someone would get lost. When i go camping with my friends, someone gets lost everyone time and there's only about three of us usaully....sometimes four.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
12-07-2006, 05:36 PM
I used to go on many a camping trip when I was at the Cub Scouts. Wide games were usually fun and if you didn't have a torch you were screwed

Chloe.
12-07-2006, 05:41 PM
I'd share a tent with my man MANUS. :bigsmile:

Christmas
12-07-2006, 05:45 PM
:jokey:

Chloe.
12-07-2006, 05:47 PM
:jokey:

You can join us too Christmas. :bigsmile:

Christmas
12-07-2006, 05:49 PM
NEVER!

Chloe.
12-07-2006, 05:50 PM
NEVER!

:(

Yamaneko
12-07-2006, 05:55 PM
I meant I'd get so hammered I'd stray way to far to drain the main vein and wind up in a cave filled with angry bears suffering from severe hemorrhoids.
See, that Preparation H is not just for you.

themagicroundabout
12-07-2006, 05:56 PM
We'd all get round a giant campfire and sing CAMPFIRE SONGS :excited:

Burtsplurt
12-07-2006, 05:59 PM
I guess it'd be something like 'Deliverance'. We'd all be hunted down by a bunch of rednecks (or people from Cornwall), and it'd culminate in someone (i.e. Bleys) getting...

And I'll stop there.

~*~Celes~*~
12-07-2006, 06:04 PM
I'd share a tent with Shadow Bahamut, Deadpool, and Devil Man :bigsmile:

Polaris
12-07-2006, 09:33 PM
Anyway, i'd share a tent with Ice Angel and my little stoner turtle dude friends

Not probably in the same tent as me!:(

I'm not a camping person :( but I'd go with Owen, Callum, Chloe, Devil Man but I'd share my tent with James of course... (sorry guys) :p

I have no ideas what for activities but I'd love to see guys fishing! :lol:

fire_of_avalon
12-07-2006, 09:45 PM
Stay far the heck away from you noisy drunks and commune with nature, like I'm supposed to. or so sayeth my friend Andrew.

Jowy
12-07-2006, 10:09 PM
You know you'd be as noisly drunk as all of us would.

Emerald Aeris
12-07-2006, 10:14 PM
I sense a great disturbance in the force.

Mitch
12-07-2006, 10:22 PM
I'd bring a pair of extra toasty socks and bring jealousy to the situation.

Chemical
12-07-2006, 11:30 PM

You lack the power.

We'll just have to do to you what some friends did to me; tie your foot to a tree so you can't go off getting lost or killing yourself and leave you there to pass out in your own piss and vomit.

Seriously! What kind of friend would I be if I allowed anyone but myself to inflict bodily harm upon you?

Citizen Bleys
12-08-2006, 06:53 AM
Seriously! What kind of friend would I be if I allowed anyone but myself to inflict bodily harm upon you?

One with a Chemical imbalance.

Get it? Ar har har.