PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Galaxy demo in stores.

Jowy
12-07-2006, 08:03 PM
If anyone aside from me cares, that is. xD

If you preorder/preordered a copy of the game, you can go pick up the demo from GameStop. I'll be getting mine today and hopefully gushing about how awesome it is after playing it.

Dreddz
12-07-2006, 08:08 PM
Lame, Rogue Galaxy looks like the best thing to come from Level 5, why the hell aren't there any demo's available for the UK !

Jowy
12-07-2006, 08:14 PM
Isn't it out there already?

LunarWeaver
12-07-2006, 08:17 PM
Oh my, I want to preorder it now :jess:. Maybe, I'm feeling lazy. Do tell me how the demo is, though. I'm quite excited for this little number.

Dreddz
12-07-2006, 08:21 PM
Isn't it out there already?

No, there was some confusion when it was going to be released. The release date was the 27th November for months but then, literally at the last minute, it was pulled to TBC. My guess is that it was false infomation that got out of hand. I was pissed off, thats for sure...

RiseToFall
12-08-2006, 02:33 AM
I'm gonna try to sneak one out without a preorder. I did the same thing with the Tales of the Abyss laser-cell.

LunarWeaver
12-08-2006, 02:41 AM
I'm gonna try to sneak one out without a preorder. I did the same thing with the Tales of the Abyss laser-cell.

I did preorder Tales of the Abyss and I didn't get one of those. Damn you Mr. Rise you whore-demon succubus thingie :mad2: (but not really, you're great, have a cookie :cookie:)

I need to get a friend that works at Gamestop so I can also get demos and such like this. Oh well... it's just a demo I shall tell myself.

Jowy
12-10-2006, 02:53 AM
I just got done playing the demo for a bit. The graphics are similar to Dragon Quest VIII, which is a great thing if you're a fan of cel-shading. The voice acting's not bad either, but I can see myself getting sick of the random comments made by the characters when traveling. I've heard people say that it plays like a more fast-paced Dark Cloud 2/Dark Chronicle, but having never played that, I can compare it to Secret of Mana with random battles. Hit the attack button to attack, obviously. The other characters can perform special attacks when pressing L1 or L2 upon being prompted.

I look very forward to this, whenever the hell it comes out. xD

Breine
12-10-2006, 10:54 AM
It should come out sometime in either January of February next year... as far as I remember anyways.

I'm looking forward to this game quite a lot, mainly because Dark Chronicle was truly such an awesome game (any of you out there who has not played it yet... go out and buy it!), and I felt that it was sort of like PlayStation's version of a Zelda game. Good stuff. So far Rogue Galaxy looks amazing.