PDA

View Full Version : Help with Ring Wyrm

eppy19
12-08-2006, 12:11 AM
Well it's not really help but I already accepted the hunt to fight him then i saved my game. And I realized i can't beat him yet so i don't want to fight him i was wondering if i go and continue on in the storyline is it still possible to come back later and fight him? Or do you only have this chance? Just wondering thanks.

Ashley Schovitz
12-08-2006, 12:14 AM
I don't know whenever I go to do a hunt I make sure I save the game first or save to another seperate file when I want to do that.

Timerk
12-08-2006, 12:27 AM
There isn't a time limit.

eppy19
12-08-2006, 01:35 AM
LOL nevermind i just beat him with everyone only at level 26! It cost me 6 ethers though and now i have none. Is that a big deal? Where can i find ethers?

Timerk
12-08-2006, 01:56 AM
It's not a big deal, there is a place you can buy them when you get to level 40-ish.

eppy19
12-08-2006, 02:17 AM
Oh yeah might as well bring this up..but how do i set my gambit so if someone dies they are brought back by a phoenix down or raise? Would that be "ally:any" - phoenix down?

Nominus Experse
12-08-2006, 02:53 AM
Yes. Ally:status=KO works also.

Renmiri
12-08-2006, 03:57 AM
Oh yeah might as well bring this up..but how do i set my gambit so if someone dies they are brought back by a phoenix down or raise? Would that be "ally:any" - phoenix down?

Before you get ally=KO

Ally HP<10% works like a charm. By the time the player gets to the Phoenix down usually the guy with low HP died already, if not your Phoenix down stays on inventory.

And KO'd characters are treated as having HP=0 so they get revived as well. Which means you can use any Ally HP < something, even if if you haven't got HP<10% yet, to revive KO'd characters. The Ally < 10% works better though because it actually revives the guy so fast you don't even lose him as party leader sometimes :D