PDA

View Full Version : What makes you sad?

Polaris
12-08-2006, 05:44 PM
Hello, hello!

Now that Devil Man was banned and I felt really sad! :sad: He told me this
Devil Man has been banned for playing a joke. Say that ShlupQuack took over his account and played a joke on EoFF, so Devil Man played a joke back.

So the topic what makes you sad?

As for me, I'm almost constantly sad, even though guys from my class rocks! I'm feeling even sadder coz my best friend can have an heart attack any time and die! So what about you?

The Mighty Sabotender
12-08-2006, 05:47 PM
We should rebel against the administration. They can't ban us all.

Bunny
12-08-2006, 05:48 PM
Yes... yes they can.

Dead kittens make me sad.

NeoCracker
12-08-2006, 05:49 PM

Thats because we won't all be in the rebelion

Martyr
12-08-2006, 05:49 PM

We have to think of something eviller sounding than "the Administration."

We could say, "We MUST bring down The Empire.

The Mighty Sabotender
12-08-2006, 05:52 PM
Down with The Empire, comrades!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/Cactrot_Rapido/GIFs/wormsdl12344150828cc.gif

BarelySeeAtAll
12-08-2006, 05:56 PM
i get sad thinking i wont be able to talk to you all for a whole month!

Martyr
12-08-2006, 05:59 PM

Tongue surgery, Ouch!!!

On Topic: I never said what made me sad. I get sad when... I get sad when I am face to face with failure.

I Am Stoner
12-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Thing that makes me sad. Hmmm..... Err, well theres death, dying, killing and waste of perfectly good food that I COULD EAT!!! Damn you local pub!!! I want your left over chips!!!!!!!:(

P.S. In order to rise up we need to have an insider on the other side.:shifty: Or you could just give them ice cream and eat ice cream with them, then be happy and smile.:jess:

Luara
12-08-2006, 06:05 PM
so many good people are getting banned, thats make me sad and Im starting to feel that this is not the eoff forum that I thought it was :cry:

BarelySeeAtAll
12-08-2006, 06:09 PM

Tongue surgery, Ouch!!!

On Topic: I never said what made me sad. I get sad when... I get sad when I am face to face with failure.

im not having tongue surgery thankyou
im moving and not having the internet for a month
also, thinking about certain things, like people dying and what would happen then makes me sad, but hey, i shouldnt think them thoughts!

Owen Macwere
12-08-2006, 06:23 PM
What makes me sad is being faithful but be betraied. I feel sad that devil man has left us.

Timerk
12-08-2006, 07:43 PM
Now that Devil Man was banned and I felt really sad! :sad:

Me too :cry:.

Burtsplurt
12-08-2006, 08:00 PM
Devil Man also makes me sad. But more generally, like when he posts or (heavenhelpus!) makes threads. :)

I get sad when I teach an average lesson at school. It's depressing, although the good lessons so make up for it.

Peter_20
12-08-2006, 08:19 PM
Devil Man rocked, he's that kind of person you'll remember.

Elite Lord Sigma
12-08-2006, 09:27 PM
People who act like they're know-it-alls, but in reality are quite ignorant and stupid.

Cloudane
12-08-2006, 09:32 PM
When I run out of beer :cry:

Xander
12-08-2006, 09:33 PM
People who act like they're know-it-alls, but in reality are quite ignorant and stupid.
I agree.

But mostly...the fact there are only 1600 giant pandas left in the wild. It is sad to think of them all dying out... ;_;

Evastio
12-08-2006, 09:53 PM
Being betrayed, seeing my family and friends suffering, being disrespected, my best not being enough, loneliness, and failing make me sad.

Vincent, Thunder God
12-08-2006, 10:05 PM
Hello, hello!

Now that Devil Man was banned and I felt really sad! :sad: He told me this
Devil Man has been banned for playing a joke. Say that ShlupQuack took over his account and played a joke on EoFF, so Devil Man played a joke back.

Frankly, when he pulled that prank he was really asking for it. He got me worried over it, and I'm sure he got other worried too. What he did was he sent "Final Warning" PMs under Shlupquack's name, making it seem like people were on their last warnings before being banned, myself included. I already knew that the name-change had happened, but even then when I got the PM I had to ask an administrator if it was real, just in case. It was annoying, and I've taken Devil Man off my buddy list and kicked him out of my Church for doing that. Usually banned members stay in my buddy list, but in my annoyance he has not.

So the topic what makes you sad?

As for me, I'm almost constantly sad, even though guys from my class rocks! I'm feeling even sadder coz my best friend can have an heart attack any time and die! So what about you?

I've known everything there is to know about "sad." I had mood variation for 5 abysmal years of my life, and I had heavy depression off and on during this period to the point of being near a suicide attempt. Luckily now I'm well. I can't help feeling some contempt for people who have normal everyday qualms and think it's the end of the world. This is not to disrespect your own grief over your friend Ice Angel; I'm sure it must be horrible to have a friend near death.

Nevertheless, heavy depression is not even explainable to normal people; depression means that you don't feel the energy or enjoyment to do anything at all, and you are beyond crying even though you want to, and you want to die.

Chemical
12-08-2006, 10:39 PM
ShlupQuack and Devil Man swap identities.
Devil Man as ShlupQuack sends out multiple final warnings.
Devil Man gets banned.

At the moment I have nothing to be sad about.
Hillarious! Just Hillarious.

Though I must say the whole tabacle was an oversight of the administration. Don't let a pyro play with fire. Devil Man's evil genious should not have been taken for granted. Still he was in the wrong and received his just dessert. MMmmmm delicious banning.

But truely. Puppies when they're roadkill make me sad.

escobert
12-08-2006, 10:41 PM
Chemical makes me sad.

BarelySeeAtAll
12-08-2006, 10:48 PM
i got a final warning from "shlupquack", i held grudge for ages, and now i find out it was devil mans doing, grrrr, i mean, baaa

~*~Celes~*~
12-08-2006, 10:50 PM
Seeing people sad and being unable to make them laugh or smile :(

Xander
12-08-2006, 11:03 PM
I kinda figured, it was impossible to get a final warning if you haven't had any others, so I was vaguely amused, but I'm sure there are more important things to be sad about :p You could like talk to devil man on msn he hasn't died. :p

Vincent, Thunder God
12-08-2006, 11:40 PM
ShlupQuak and Devil Man swap identities.
Devil Man as ShlupQuak sends out multiple final warnings.
Devil Man gets banned.

At the moment I have nothing to be sad about.
Hillarious! Just Hillarious.

Though I must say the whole tabacle was an oversight of the administration. Don't let a pyro play with fire. Devil Man's evil genious should not have been taken for granted. Still he was in the wrong and received his just dessert. MMmmmm delicious banning.

That's how I see it too. They were asking for it changing his name to an admin's and giving him the incentive; and he was asking for it in writing those PMs.

Really, I don't see how the name-change is funny enough to take that risk. I'm not even sure if Devil Man was consulted with over it, just like the people who's avatars have been changed around by the staff.

Sometimes those staff members push it. Maybe I'll start a rebellion against them after all. :plotting:

Jessweeee♪
12-08-2006, 11:55 PM
Getting yelled at in chatrooms for typing colorfully makes me sad :cry:

Chemical
12-08-2006, 11:56 PM
I wouldn't say that anyone was asking for anything. It was just a series of unforeseen events that fell into place.

Not having the avatar changes or little (harmless!) jokes like this would make me sad and if we as a community can't relax once and while and laugh it up I predict the EoFF message board will become a sad and boring place.

Vincent, Thunder God
12-09-2006, 12:07 AM
I wouldn't say that anyone was asking for anything. It was just a series of unforeseen events that fell into place.

Not having the avatar changes or little (harmless!) jokes like this would make me sad and if we as a community can't relax once and while and laugh it up I predict the EoFF message board will become a sad and boring place.

I guess that's true enough. It's good to see the staff lighten up a bit from their usual strict selves. But lately I think they've been overdoing it. Using their powers for avatar and name changes without consultation is pushing it IMO.

sephirothishere
12-09-2006, 12:29 AM
Frankly, when he pulled that prank he was really asking for it. He got me worried over it, and I'm sure he got other worried too. What he did was he sent "Final Warning" PMs under Shlupquack's name, making it seem like people were on their last warnings before being banned, myself included. I already knew that the name-change had happened, but even then when I got the PM I had to ask an administrator if it was real, just in case. It was annoying, and I've taken Devil Man off my buddy list and kicked him out of my Church for doing that. Usually banned members stay in my buddy list, but in my annoyance he has not.

worried...hahha..i asked if it was bogus on chat first...otherwise i was gonna send a pm that wudda gotten me banned...but oh well...
dont get so frightened man..tis jsu a pm...hahahah...think about it...

Cruise Control
12-09-2006, 12:33 AM
I think of Devil Man being banned, and laugh. I think "Fucking owned!". Thats one person off my virtual hit-list.

Chemical
12-09-2006, 12:54 AM
OOC:

I guess that's true enough. It's good to see the staff lighten up a bit from their usual strict selves. But lately I think they've been overdoing it. Using their powers for avatar and name changes without consultation is pushing it IMO.

Darling you've only been here 9 months, you're in no position to say what the Administration is usually like... Allow me to start by saying they're an unruly and unpredictable lot that shouldn't be trusted. :shifty:

Anyways I'd argue that they didn't overdo anything. Under the specific circumstances that we were celebrating EoFF's birthday it has been tradition to be a little crazy and if the staff isn't going to use their powers to create a little harmless chaos then what good are those powers even for. You could have easily changed your avatar back to normal at any given point... and the name change was only within the CK/Admin with one delightful exception.

Madonna
12-09-2006, 01:04 AM
Long posts in silly threads make me sad.

Jessweeee♪
12-09-2006, 01:07 AM

That is so true!

Avarice-ness
12-09-2006, 01:11 AM
I was sad this morning with the whole Devil Man thing. I didn't really want to go to work and I was just laying in bed and grabbed my computer got on EoFF to see I had a final warning then I was just sad, but now I'm okay 'cause I won't be being banned. :razz:

Renmiri
12-09-2006, 02:03 AM
Devil Man rocked, he's that kind of person you'll remember.
QFT

He had some real interesting threads. He always went really wrong about something but the discussion and proving him wrong was fun :D

What makes me sad ? When peple I love are sick or hurt, or away from me .

Jojee
12-09-2006, 04:57 AM
I dunno about sad but I'm extremely happy right now :</>D

But um... hearing stories about people hurting animals makes me sad :( Like my roomie was telling me about how this one army doctor guy wrote about how in the army they trained the doctors by shooting a pig in the face like 10 times and lighting it on fire and all that stuff, and seeing how long the doctor could keep it alive D: And he kept it alive for like 18 hours ._.; What a bunch of tards.

Shlup
12-09-2006, 05:11 AM
I make myself sad. Bad Shlup. :(

rubah
12-09-2006, 05:29 AM
I'm sad thinking about how James Kim is dead, despite people on the internet being worried about him the first day he and his family were missing. I start thinking about how I would feel if stu and I were separated like that and I feel every last bit of sorry in the world there is for his wife and his babies.