PDA

View Full Version : is teh gil snapper...where the heck iz tracks of the beast??

Pathfinder
12-08-2006, 06:43 PM
where isit???its driving me CRAZY!!

Nominus Experse
12-08-2006, 06:50 PM
It has to be raining in the Giza Plains first of all.

You then have to find select withered trees that you can chop down. I believe there are four or five trees in respective areas of the Plains that you can chop down. A sound will play signifying as to when you have chopped down enough trees.

The reason you want to chop down trees is so that you can make a path to Tracks of the Beast.

You then have to get the rain to come down at its highest intensity while in Tracks of the Beast specifically. This will probably require you to make repeated re-entries of the Tracks of the Beast. You will know that the Gil Snapper has shown up by when your accompanying hunter proclaims as such.

And then you kill it by spamming Fira and slow and long ranged attacks.

Pathfinder
12-08-2006, 07:11 PM
owh....god...its like ive done 5 other marks...n dat stupid one was like a retard on my hunt list.....its gonna go DOWN!!thx lots:D

vorpal blade
12-09-2006, 12:07 AM
Try fighting it above level 20ish. That should make the fight a bit easier too. And Belias sucks.

Renmiri
12-09-2006, 01:59 AM
Belias sucks if you can't keep him "alive" long enough for him to cast Hellfire. Try using Protect and High Potions on him and watch he kick but with his souped up "Choco Meteor" :D