PDA

View Full Version : Arabic members!

Owen Macwere
12-08-2006, 07:27 PM
I wanted to see if there are any members at eoff that are Arabic, and what is everyone's opinion about Arabic people.
Do you think that it does no harm if they don't make troubles?.

My personal opinion is that well, I don't like Arabic people at all. Sometimes they just behaive so stupidly and cause harmness.
I am saying that and I am Arabic.

What's you opinion? discuss.

Martyr
12-08-2006, 07:30 PM
Arabic women are often beautiful, but they choose to cover themselves up completely, so that nobody may know.

Tragic.

XxSephirothxX
12-08-2006, 07:35 PM
Uh, what? You don't like Arabic people because sometimes they cause "harmness?" That's quite the racist stereotype. It's like saying you don't like black people because they shoot people sometimes. I'm obviously not a fan of Arabic terrorists, but I have no problem with them as a people.

Rye
12-08-2006, 07:36 PM
Way to stereotype, dear.

I have no problem with Arabic people. One of my favorite photographers on dA (frixin (http://frixin.deviantart.com/)) is Arabic. The people she photographs are so beautiful.

themagicroundabout
12-08-2006, 07:37 PM
Saying what you said about Arabic people is like saying you don't like food because there are a few bad eggs. Or something.

Owen Macwere
12-08-2006, 07:38 PM
Uh, what? You don't like Arabic people because sometimes they cause "harmness?" That's quite the racist stereotype. It's like saying you don't like black people because they shoot people sometimes. I'm obviously not a fan of Arabic terrorists, but I have no problem with them as a people.

haha, not that. I am Arabic mark you.

NeoCracker
12-08-2006, 07:39 PM
What you said is very similar to a guy in a bar saying, "I hate Gays! Who here is gay so I can beat you!"

Not many peope are going to come out and say anything.

Polaris
12-08-2006, 07:39 PM
I must confess that I used to be a bit afraid of arabic people... But since I started talking to a guy from Iraq I think I became more tolerant and realize those mean people were just a few :mad:

Martyr
12-08-2006, 07:43 PM
Owen is looking for a fight

An arabic guy stole my girlfriend once.
I've never forgiven the arabic people for that. I have yet to bag an arabic chick. It's hard to know which ones are the beautiful ones, which ones will try to suicide bomb my bedroom.

Most of them are entirely indifferent to me.

nik0tine
12-08-2006, 07:46 PM
They're terrorists. The whole lot of em'.

Rocket Edge
12-08-2006, 07:48 PM
Are you serious?

Bunny
12-08-2006, 07:48 PM
No, he's Captain Basch!

I don't really care one way or the other about Arabic people. I knew a girl once. She taught me how to write my name. I have long since forgotten it.

theundeadhero
12-08-2006, 07:56 PM
It's grown to an instilled habit to become very alert and cautious around them. Not by choice. I can't say I like or don't like them one way or the other, but I've been conditioned to be suspicous.

Owen Macwere
12-08-2006, 07:57 PM

they are indeed. Want to know why they are like this. Thier governments made them like that. especially those in Iraq....:(

Flying Mullet
12-08-2006, 08:00 PM
You people make me sick. :mad2:

Saying that all Arabic people are terrorists is like saying that all Anglo-Saxons (white folks) are in the KKK.

Because most terrorist groups use religion as the reason for thier attacks, people are dumb enough to think that all people belonging to that religion must be terrorists. Remember, terrorists belong to a religion, not a religion belongs to terrorists.

Burtsplurt
12-08-2006, 08:13 PM
I can't tell if people are being sarcastic, or whatever. But, even if that's the case, I don't want to read that crap.

Rocket Edge
12-08-2006, 08:15 PM
You people make me sick. :mad2:

Saying that all Arabic people are terrorists is like saying that all Anglo-Saxons (white folks) are in the KKK.

Because most terrorist groups use religion as the reason for thier attacks, people are dumb enough to think that all people belonging to that religion must be terrorists. Remember, terrorists belong to a religion, not a religion belongs to terrorists.
I agree with what your point is.

Zeromus_X
12-08-2006, 08:15 PM
I agree. Let's keep the ignorant racism, joking or not, out of our forum.

I don't honestly know many Arabic people, but I definitely know that you can't generalize an entire race just because of the actions of small percentage of members.

If I see any more racist comments again, I will close this thread.

Rocket Edge
12-08-2006, 08:17 PM
Thinking that they are all terrorist's is thinking like Bush, & that's dangerous.

Necronopticous
12-08-2006, 10:14 PM
Good idea: Starting a thread for the Arabic demographic of Eyes on Final Fantasy to make themselves known to each other.

Bad idea: Starting a thread for the Arabic demographic of Eyes on Final Fantasy to make themselves known to each other while making a huge sweeping racist generalization.

Owen, it does not matter if you are, or claim to be Arabic, saying that you "don't like Arabic people at all," and generalizing Arabs as terrorists doesn't fly here. Feel free to make a new thread that conforms to my "Good idea," but do not make another thread like this.