PDA

View Full Version : The Midgar Sectors

MJN SEIFER
12-08-2006, 11:37 PM
I know it wouldn't help, nor effect the game.

But I'm kinda disapointed that we weren't allowed to see all Midgar Sectors.

For thoes who don't understand here is a list.

Sector 1 - Only partly scene, destroyed after first mission
Sector 2 - Never Seen
Sector 3 - Never Seen
Sector 4 - Only Plate explored
Sector 5 - Seen. It is Aeris Home
Sector 6 - Unfinished Sector
Sector 7 - Seen. It is Avalanche's Home
Sector 8 - Partly Seen at begining and end

You can get a key to Midgar later in the game from Bone Village. You'd think then Square would alow use to see the unexplored sectors, but alas no.

Surley they could have had us go the other way from 5 to see the other sectors?

cloud21zidane16
12-09-2006, 12:40 AM
maybe they could of, but if they added them in in the start square would of had to think of some sort of story to go with it, then everyone would be saying how slow the start of the game is just going to loads of different sectors
and if they allowed us to explore them at the end, people might then say, this just dosent make sense, theres nothing to do at the sectors now, why didnt they add them in at the start!?:mad2:

you just cant please some people:rolleyes2
but of course there are people like yourself who would just go along with being able to explore them when ever in the game;)

Zeromus_X
12-09-2006, 12:50 AM
The other unexplored sectors definitely would've made great places for some sort of bonus dungeon or extra quest or something.

Ryushikaze
12-09-2006, 05:18 AM
FF7 was a rushed project to begin with. Adding Midgar's other sectors would take time they did not have.

Zeromus_X
12-09-2006, 05:20 AM
Well, at least they can keep it in mind for the 2009 remake of FFVII for the PS3.

Bahamut2000X
12-09-2006, 05:37 AM
Yeah I always was wondering what happened to all the missing sectors. I always thought it would of been neat if we could of gotten to go through them at some point, but alas it never happened.

Well, at least they can keep it in mind for the 2009 remake of FFVII for the PS3.

When was that announced? O.o

Zeromus_X
12-09-2006, 05:39 AM
Whenever I try to be sarcastic again, I'll just strike myself in the forehead with a blunt object. That way, everyone will be spared.

vorpal blade
12-09-2006, 09:55 AM
We need a way to express sarcasm online...

And I agree that the other sectors would be great as an extra area to explore. But when were we at Sector 4 Plate?

sirlaguna
12-09-2006, 12:46 PM
I think either when you have to climb up to the Shinra HQ or that MJN SEIFER meant to say exploded instead of explored!

Sefie1999AD
12-09-2006, 01:20 PM
I was also curious about what the unexplored Sectors were like. Maybe they'll be included in an FFVII remake as optional areas if SE ever remakes the game.

Levian
12-09-2006, 01:46 PM
Sector 6 - Unfinished Sector

Ain't Wall Market a part of that sector, though? I always pictured it that way since it's not sector 7 and definitely not sector 5. So we did get to explore lots of sector 6, including climbing up the plate. :mog:

Bahamut2000X
12-09-2006, 05:40 PM
We need a way to express sarcasm online...

I second that.

Ain't Wall Market a part of that sector, though?

Yeah I'm pretty sure Wall Market was a part of Sector 6. Seeing as it's right next to Sector 7 and all that.

MJN SEIFER
12-09-2006, 10:34 PM
We visited the Sector 4 plate sometime before going to the No 5 Reactor. I'm not sure when it starts being Sector 5 but if you look at your menu you will see what I mean

Christmas
08-04-2022, 10:43 AM
Maybe the remake will gives us a chance to do so! We may find the elusive Honeychocobo inn! :chocobo: