PDA

View Full Version : Release Date!!!!

Eiko Guy
12-09-2006, 01:29 AM
I am still recovering from the shock
I got a kingdom hearts 2 game on the release date and one month later my brother takes it out, knocks it over, and steps onit breaking it.

I erased all his games because of it and I have yet to get a new one I am a shallow husk of y former self.
What would you do if your game was broken and you couldn't get another.

yojimbosoul
12-09-2006, 01:33 AM
play it again, not much too it
or buy a new one.

Meat Puppet
12-09-2006, 01:37 AM
What would you do if your game was broken and you couldn't get another.
Throw the broken game in the trash. If I had not completed the game, I would probably see if I can hire it somewhere. It would not be a hunt of savage proportions, however; games just don’t mean that much to me.

The Mog Ninja
12-14-2006, 08:21 AM
if the game was broken id get pissed off and make a hole in the wall, if my friend broke it, id get pissed off and make a hole in him

Chibi Youkai
12-16-2006, 12:06 AM
Seeing as this has actually happened to me before, I'd probably just go buy another one.

Eiko Guy
12-16-2006, 03:07 AM
BUt I have no money T_T I will make him bleed the money for me to buy a new one

abrojtm
12-16-2006, 04:48 AM
Get a job. Buy a new game, and pay your brother for erasing his games.

Eiko Guy
12-16-2006, 06:26 AM
Im 15 I can't get a job and he deserves it he's erased four of my games

FFX 45 hours right before the ending had ro start all over
FFIX 55 hours right before I changed to disk 4
And two Grandia 2 games they were place holders for my favorite scenes

vorpal blade
12-16-2006, 10:51 AM
I think this is a good example of justified homicide.

Craig
12-16-2006, 11:22 AM
Well, I'd be annoyed. I'd probably make whoever broke it buy me a new one.

Not because I'm really into games or anything, but because destroying someone else's property, especially when it costs like £35 isn't something one should be doing.

Eiko Guy
12-17-2006, 03:33 AM
aint that the truth. AAAAGH I want it back I miss watching my favorite scenes and fighting alongside axel (got a save game before each fight with and against axel

Lawr
12-17-2006, 05:28 AM
if the game was broken id get pissed off and make a hole in the wall, if my friend broke it, id get pissed off and make a hole in him

Likewise :shifty:

CelestialStarDust
01-03-2007, 07:06 AM

Likewise :shifty:

yeah.i mean WTF who knocks over a game and STEPS ON IT honestly that must show some disrespect for the game unless you're made of money and can buy games like that on a whim.what was your brother THINKING?!not to mention erasing ur data like that....man this guy is CRUEL.

Eiko Guy
01-03-2007, 10:29 PM
HE gets like 5-10 bucks a week and instead of giving the money to me so I can buy a new one he spends it on gum and candy. Ugh he infuriates me. This is how he broka FFX three times Ive had to buy 5 copies # he broke 1 I lost and the one that is hidden away. Little people and games just don't mix

CelestialStarDust
01-03-2007, 11:19 PM
:'( you make me cry.those poor copies of ffX.lost.broken.confused.not to mention sad.my brother spends his debt money on stupid stuff too....-_-

Dynast-Kid
01-04-2007, 10:58 PM
HE gets like 5-10 bucks a week and instead of giving the money to me so I can buy a new one he spends it on gum and candy. Ugh he infuriates me. This is how he broka FFX three times Ive had to buy 5 copies # he broke 1 I lost and the one that is hidden away. Little people and games just don't mix

How old is your brother? It sound like your parents need to have a serious discussion with him if he habitually destroys your belongings.

Eiko Guy
01-04-2007, 11:03 PM
Oh they dont care when he breaks stuff all he has to say i "it was an accident" then I get in trouble for leaving it out. eventhough I always put it inside of it's case when I am done playing it.

CelestialStarDust
01-04-2007, 11:59 PM
you should get a safe.a high security safe.put ur games in there and only take them out when ur playing them

leader of mortals
01-05-2007, 08:16 PM
thats really cruel and FRICKEN EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL to keep you from playing one of the best games of all time... :(

ill cheer you up with KIRBY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (>^.^)>

RiseToFall
01-05-2007, 08:47 PM
Oh they dont care when he breaks stuff all he has to say i "it was an accident" then I get in trouble for leaving it out. eventhough I always put it inside of it's case when I am done playing it.

So your parents don't care when $50 dollar games get broken?

XxSephirothxX
01-05-2007, 09:08 PM
Maybe you should take care of your stuff a little better. It shouldn't be too hard to find a place to keep it where your brother can't find it and destroy it.

Venom65437
01-05-2007, 09:11 PM
You could just kill your brother... that would solve the problem. :shoot:

Tavrobel
01-05-2007, 09:12 PM
Maybe you should just stop playing video games entirely until your brother can realize that stepping on video games is not fun. Well, at least for you.

They say that destructive behavior is a sign of neurological problems.

CelestialStarDust
01-05-2007, 09:29 PM
You could just kill your brother... that would solve the problem. :shoot:
yes.do it with the power of the heartless so that no evidence is left behind