PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Street Team?

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-09-2006, 01:49 AM
It sounds kind of weird, but I think FF should have a street team, I don't know, at least something to that extent to spread the word around.

What do you think?

Martyr
12-09-2006, 06:17 AM
So... We can make a religion out of it.

Some dude can hide in a building, claiming that he has control or power from the Four orbs that bind this world together, and we can preach about the next overflow of Light vs. Dark in this world, and the next coming of the Light/Dark Warriors.

We'll have archaeologists across the world searching for Adamant, and Murasme and other such artifacts of the ancients. Maybe even an airship under the desert.

Spectacular idea.

The question is, how do we turn it into money?

abrojtm
12-09-2006, 07:18 AM
I sell Crystal Shards for profit. Legend has it that they can endow the power of great warriors to those that hold them.

In development:
smoorb gniklaT
Wyvern Whistles
Orphans (read "Chosen Ones")
Mechanical Golbeza hands
Magicite
Vials of Mako
Occult Fans
Gyshal Greens (smokable!)
Al Bhed Primers
Dress Spheres
Zodiac Gems.

I'll be rolling in the dough.

PS: What is a street team :)?

Wolf Kanno
12-09-2006, 08:48 AM
And while abrojtm is making and selling all this crap, we'll get on television and do the whole televangilist thing to get people to send us money so we can send them useless crap to protect them from Chaos, Zeromus, Kefka, or Sephiroth (depending upon how we decide the chain of command for the religions antagonists should work...)

Meanwhile, we can use the show to scout out orphans (or use the ones abrojtm is making) to be the saviors of the world. Since we're dealing with forelorn children who will need money to get the proper training and equipment (from our own private facilities of course) this will of course attract celebrities...

abrojtm
12-09-2006, 10:55 PM
Meanwhile, we can use the show to scout out orphans (or use the ones abrojtm is making) to be the saviors of the world.

It's not as easy as it sounds. I have to make the babies and kill the mothers--otherwise they aren't orphans.

Wolf Kanno
12-10-2006, 09:27 AM
Meanwhile, we can use the show to scout out orphans (or use the ones abrojtm is making) to be the saviors of the world.

It's not as easy as it sounds. I have to make the babies and kill the mothers--otherwise they aren't orphans.

If that's the case, we'll also need to sucker the elderly into giving us extra money so we can buy you some dark robes and armor. Since, according to our religion (and the Star Wars one for that matter) father's who abandon their children have to wear mysterious and menacing armor:cool: That, or we'll make you the president of some two bit country...

Xeras
12-23-2006, 05:33 PM
or we can take over countries force people to play them the withhold the games so they become addicts and theyll pay us millions to play