PDA

View Full Version : Gaia Online and Eyes on Final Fantasy

Lacus Clyne
12-09-2006, 02:12 AM
I was thinking of an interesting question as to which one you prefer.
Honestly, I prefer Gaia Online, simply because it has the same qualities as EoFF, but it's more fun and the staff gives you more freedom, and there's more to do.

Rye
12-09-2006, 02:13 AM
EoFF, because you can actually see posts in it, as opposed to Gaia which is composed of random half-spam posts just to scramble money in 30 paged threads. :p

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-09-2006, 02:16 AM
I agree with Rye. :bigsmile: EoFF is better. In that place it's just some random stuff that I don't really care to read. But it really depends on what you like.

McLovin'
12-09-2006, 02:18 AM
Gaia is from Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy is on Eyes on FF.

Jowy
12-09-2006, 02:19 AM
If you want to see a staff that doesn't take any :skull::skull::skull::skull:, go to FFOnline. ;D

Meat Puppet
12-09-2006, 02:21 AM
Gaia Online is a good place to go if you are constantly horny.

Mitch
12-09-2006, 02:33 AM

KTHNXBYE

Christmas
12-09-2006, 02:34 AM

KTHNXBYE

ccchhuuuuu~~~~ :bigsmile:

Rye
12-09-2006, 02:39 AM

Or if you're looking for someone to spawn a Circle of Love with.

Faris
12-09-2006, 02:49 AM

Or if you're looking for someone to spawn a Circle of Love with.

Or if you want to flame people =)

Honestly, I was warned to watch what I say for when I stray into the metal section.

EoFF > Gaia

Shlup
12-09-2006, 03:06 AM
Whatever Rye said. I can't read GO. It hurts my face.

Ryth
12-09-2006, 03:06 AM
EoFF, go to Gaia if you lack good taste.

Goldenboko
12-09-2006, 03:08 AM
WTF is Gaia Online.... sounds like a place where nerds like PuPu go. @_@

Ryth
12-09-2006, 03:09 AM

A land where preteens who think they're hard and pedos who get hard because of the former roam freely.

Goldenboko
12-09-2006, 03:11 AM

A land where preteens who think they're hard and pedos who get hard because of the former roam freely.

Yep sounds like PuPu... :p

Sounds like an unmanaged forum.... Not like our EoFF.

EDIT-
I was thinking of an interesting question as to which one you prefer.
Honestly, I prefer Gaia Online, simply because it has the same qualities as EoFF, but it's more fun and the staff gives you more freedom, and there's more to do.

Believe me give EoFF more time... You'll see how nice this place is, you're too new to appreciate the staff.

Avarice-ness
12-09-2006, 03:20 AM
How did you compare EoFF to Gaia?

My brain is now crushed under the weight of an impossible concept. :(

Bunny
12-09-2006, 04:27 AM
Gaia Online sucks
Eyes on Final Fantasy does not suck.

You see, they are in two completely different realms of suckiness.

Eiko Guy
12-09-2006, 04:32 AM
all those people make like 30 pages without staying on topic and i can never find a thread tha i liked O

Worst forum ever is pretty ricky forums no mods no rules sig limits plz people have multipage length sigs

Jojee
12-09-2006, 04:43 AM
I'm not sure, both are extremely amusing ! ^^ My char in Gaia Online is cute XD I haven't touched the account in ages though, but krissy made me sign up there. I like how you can dress yourself up there x) But... too many moronic people on their forums, and most of the dumb people in EoFF get weeded out eventually :</>D

black orb
12-09-2006, 05:54 AM
>>> Wtf?, Gaia Online its like the worst forum ever..

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-09-2006, 05:57 AM
<a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=1893037#post1893037">Yes, but its existence is justified by the hilarity of Project Megan.</a>

Zeromus_X
12-09-2006, 06:03 AM
I'm not even sure what Gaia Online is, but it can't beat EoFF. :cat:

Raistlin
12-09-2006, 06:04 AM
<a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=1893037#post1893037">Yes, but its existence is justified by the hilarity of Project Megan.</a>

And my same reply as last time: :love: :love: :love:

abrojtm
I've never heard of it until now, so it therefore sucks.

The Summoner of Leviathan
EoFF > Gaia, though Gaia can be addicting, but I hate the fact how there is flaming that goes on and stuff and it is not even dealt with.

Behold the Void
12-09-2006, 06:41 AM
Never took to Gaia. Didn't like the environment at all.

Tasura
12-09-2006, 06:47 AM
EoFF > * > Gaia (Where as * = anything that isnt Gaia)

Christmas
12-09-2006, 06:53 AM
Seriously, if you post this in the Gaia forums, then the respond will be:

Gaia > EOFF

Chloe.
12-09-2006, 09:04 AM
Gaia Online is ok, but I prefer EoFF. :bigsmile:

Little Blue
12-09-2006, 09:52 AM
I like the customising of the software, but I've never really stayed long enough to read anything...

NeoCracker
12-09-2006, 10:48 AM
If * = Anything that isn't Gaia, that would mean EoFF > EoFF > Gaia, Meaning EoFF is in fact greater than itself, creating an infinate amount of Greatness.

Thus EoFF is the greatest thing ever.

Also, Gaia is for of snooty dicks that need to take the stick out of the rears. People need to learn that they can't always be right, and when your argument is ripped completely appart, they need to accept defeat or use a new argument.

True it happens here occasionally, but there it happens at least twice a day in the anime forum alone.

Raebus
12-09-2006, 12:10 PM
I once visited Gaia Online, only once as It was that horrible, I erased it from my mind with the help of a scientist. Seriously though, Gaia online makes HELL look like a paradise. I'd rather cut my own balls off than visit Gaia online.

Eoff can get pretty boring sometimes, but it's still a fun place with posts that ACTUALLY make sense. Plus, it has the chat room.

Tasura
12-09-2006, 12:11 PM
If * = Anything that isn't Gaia, that would mean EoFF > EoFF > Gaia, Meaning EoFF is in fact greater than itself, creating an infinate amount of Greatness.

Thus EoFF is the greatest thing ever.

Don't make me get the animals out >=(.

Also, Gaia is populated with spammers ust trying to get gold to buy stuff for there avatar thingy, there is a reason I havent signed into in over a year and a half, also the reason I got my avatar the way I wanted it, so there was no longer any point in signing in.

Relena
12-09-2006, 06:03 PM
Tough one, the RPs are awesome, you can create many different looks for your avatar, and there's a some what friendlier enviroment, but EoFF does have something over Gaia.
EoFF basically talks about one subject mostly: Final Fantasy
It's way easier to find one of your friends here.
And lastly, this site is more organized.
But Gaia does pwn EoFF in other ways.
Gaia has great mini games.
The staff makes you feel welcomed, not scared.
It's great to arrange your Gaian home as well as the selection of clothing for your avatar.
NPCs are very funny and helpful, making Gaia more enjoyable.
All in all, Gaia and EoFF are both great, but Gaia wins in my opinion.
EDIT: I know I'm probably going to get flamed for this.

Lacus Clyne
12-09-2006, 06:53 PM
Brilliant points, Relena, Gaia and Eyes on Final Fantasy are both excellent occupations.

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-09-2006, 07:34 PM
Tough one, the RPs are awesome, you can create many different looks for your avatar, and there's a some what friendlier enviroment, but EoFF does have something over Gaia.
EoFF basically talks about one subject mostly: Final Fantasy
It's way easier to find one of your friends here.
And lastly, this site is more organized.
But Gaia does pwn EoFF in other ways.
Gaia has great mini games.
The staff makes you feel welcomed, not scared.
It's great to arrange your Gaian home as well as the selection of clothing for your avatar.
NPCs are very funny and helpful, making Gaia more enjoyable.
All in all, Gaia and EoFF are both great, but Gaia wins in my opinion.
EDIT: I know I'm probably going to get flamed for this.

If you think the only topic in EoFF is Final Fantasy, then you are mistaken. There is General Chat, EoEo, the Lounge, General Gaming, Artist Gallery and Writing Corner, those are all non-FF related things. I spend most of my time outside the FF related boards.

I never got welcomed by the Gaia staff O-o; Also what is it with people thinking the staff here is scary?

Flaming is strictly prohibited on EoFF, unlike in Gaia where I have seen people call each other "smurftards" and nothing being done about it.

VengefulRonin
12-09-2006, 09:07 PM
EoFF, because you can actually see posts in it, as opposed to Gaia which is composed of random half-spam posts just to scramble money in 30 paged threads. :p

So true. Thats all it is, running around finding threads to post in to make money so you can get clothes for your little avatar. Although i must say, the forums at Final Fantasy Legend > EoFF...but they died a long time ago T_T

Doomie
12-09-2006, 10:25 PM
Big surprise that EoFF thinks EoFF is the better forum. For the sake of diversity, I vote for Gaia Online.

Yamaneko
12-09-2006, 10:26 PM
More like Gaya Online. Am I rite? :cool:

Eiko Guy
12-09-2006, 11:03 PM
NOw youre wrong its ghey not gay watch your back eoff is full of gaynes