View Full Version : Im gonna do it

Eiko Guy
12-09-2006, 03:24 PM
Im going toget through CoM any tips to make it easier

arcanedude34
12-09-2006, 03:46 PM
level up
alot
get alot of cure cards (if you're doing sora's mode)
marluxia is pretty easy, ansem is wicked hard

Tavrobel
12-09-2006, 03:50 PM
Use the "A" button. It helps.

Eiko Guy
12-09-2006, 04:01 PM
No you guys serious help like what world do i got to first and which should i go to last

SeeDRankLou
12-10-2006, 04:07 AM
I went through the worlds in the same order as I did in Kingdom Hearts. And I did 100 Acre Woods as soon as it was available. But, I have found that the order you go through the world is just indicitive of how many rooms the world will have, the later having more than the earlier.

Look online to see where you can unlock the spell cards with the treasure room cards, because they unlock some pretty cool and very useful sleights.

When you level up as Sora, don't overload on CP. Get sleights, but not like every single time, and give yourself plenty of HP. When you level up as Riku, everytime you can get AP get it, give yourslef like at most 40 DP, and give all other points to HP.

arcanedude34
12-10-2006, 11:35 PM
Oh. Do your favorite worlds first. It really doesnt matter. I recommend doing it in order of KH, but like i said, it makes no difference.

Hit every barrel u can to get MP (moogle Points or Synthesis points or w/e they're called) to get alot of good cards. The first tim I went thru i got like seven Cloud cards that way by like the fifth world. XD

Lvel up, which is really easy in Riku's mode and semi-easy in Sora's. Party cards are USELESS unless used i sleights (one of my fav sleights if 'Flaming Donald' did anyone else get that one?)

Save frequently and hold down start (or select I foget which) to skip thru cutscenes. And LEVEL UP. this makes the game oh so much easier.

Polnareff
12-16-2006, 01:14 PM
Get some (well, actually, at least one) Ether card(s) into your deck, so that if you manage to run out, you can replenish them instantly. Nothing's worse than running out of cards and not having an Ether and having to stand there for days charging your card meter thing back up.

Rhi
12-17-2006, 07:57 PM
when choosing a world, always choose the world the menu starts on cause it's the easiest elvel, and that way you travel up with a gradual rise in difficulty