PDA

View Full Version : Good Friends Members

The Real Dark Messenger
12-09-2006, 05:41 PM
Inspired by the "Enemy/Rival Members (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=98265)" thread I wanted to see if there is anyone you guys find to be good/best friends in here?

Personally I look as Breine as one of my best friends, but we also go way back - about 9-10 years I think. But whenever we discuss it, we can never seem to agree.

NeoCracker
12-09-2006, 05:42 PM
Me and Shads go way back, I mean we're the Local Hentai Lovers. Who could be closer? Jump on one of us for our love, the other will join. Can't top that one man.

Xander
12-09-2006, 06:18 PM
I feel kinda distant now from some of the friends I had when originally here. But I think I have a few new friends. Closest friends...Iceglow and Rainecloud probably, but haven't seen Raine around for a while actually... those are probably the only ones I talk to outside the forum these days too. Kris_A is also my best friend. ^_^

rubah
12-09-2006, 06:20 PM
I guess it goes without saying that stu is a friend of mine, but azzie is too! That little redhead just brightens up my days!

Renmiri
12-09-2006, 06:21 PM
Me, Tabris, AG, Sammiebabe and some others are friends here and at my tiny forum :D

BardTard
12-09-2006, 07:22 PM
zimdoomyday is pretty much my best and only friend, although we've never met in person.

Bunny
12-09-2006, 08:47 PM
I don't talk to anyone off or on the forums. I just add input into the different threads.

Jowy
12-09-2006, 08:55 PM
I've been good friends with Doomgaze, Ally, and Roogle for as far back as I can remember. In terms of people I've been talking to a lot recently though, Reles, Mirage, and Zeromus_X.

Griff
12-09-2006, 09:07 PM
Vincent, Thunder God is easilly my closest friend on EoFF.

How else do you think I became a High Priest of the Thundarians?

Cactuar2000
12-09-2006, 10:24 PM
Ye gads look who it is.

I met one of the most influential and supportive people i've ever known on this very forum. Danni is her name, and over 6 years ago I first croosed her path. She's supported me through some of the most difficult times in my life - and I hers. We live on opposite sides of the ocean and never met (I in England, she in New Jersey), but I've spent more hours on the phone to her than my brothers.

She is more than anyone could ask for in a friend. It's nice to know i've reciprocated for her on equivalent numbers of occasions.

Good to see this place survives. :) Doubt many people know either of us!

Yamaneko
12-09-2006, 10:35 PM
Some of us still do, though the ol' cobwebs are creeping in.

Doomie
12-09-2006, 10:59 PM
I always felt I had an undying bond with Bert.

Kris_A
12-09-2006, 11:58 PM
Kris_A is also my best friend. ^_^
right back at ya... :D

Cookie
12-10-2006, 12:00 AM
I'd say Outer Heaven would be my best mate from here. Shiny too :D Lots of people from chat as well :D

PuPu
12-10-2006, 12:46 AM
Me and Goldenboco are real life best friends. :cool:

Christmas
12-10-2006, 01:05 AM
I have no friends.

Ryth
12-10-2006, 01:05 AM
Well, when it comes to people I met on EoFF, I'm pretty close to Dixie; and I guess I'm pretty friendly with Noxie and Zellyhottie.

Darth Anarcus
12-10-2006, 01:08 AM
Me and Darth Avarus, obviously. She's really great and one of the few people that actually gets me. She's quite truthfully one of the best people I've ever met online.

NeoCracker
12-10-2006, 01:15 AM
I have no friends.

:cry:

Rye
12-10-2006, 01:15 AM
Raistlin and I are obviously very close. I'm also good good friends with Mr. MILF, Psychotic, Levian, and DK. :)

escobert
12-10-2006, 01:20 AM
I've made several "friends" over the years. hsu was the first was back when I joined. Since then Neel, Dan, Jebus, Ashley, Ashley :p, Doomie, Sin Sin, Dustin and others. :p BoBo of course ;) and the fun I have with most of you.

Faris
12-10-2006, 02:23 AM
The Summoner of Leviathan is my closest friend, I've met him a few times and will occasionally call him. Psychotic is another close friend of mine, and so is PiP, but he's banned. Resha is my totally awsome close friend as well.

Evastio
12-10-2006, 02:30 AM
Tempest, Vincent, Thunder God, Dixie, and ff7+ff10 gurl 100 are my friends here.

Tavrobel
12-10-2006, 02:36 AM
Samuraid, easily.

However, I also have an undying hatred for Psychotic, Levian, and Zeromus_X (all before they became CKs, mind you). I've even crossed paths with Roto13, bipper, and the Diablo II community inside EoFF (come join us on Battle.net, please if possible), and most recently, I've been forced into suboordination by Shauna and Faris.

Citizen Bleys
12-10-2006, 02:37 AM
Got a week or two?

Off the top of my head--and limiting it to active members I've interacted with recently--I guess it'd be WesLY, Lynx (aka HMAU), Yams, BoB, Misfit, Miriel (hi FFXI), Unne, Chemical, and Doc France. Unless it's to their face, in which case I AM GOING TO KILL THEM ALL.

Long time no see, C2k, glad to see you're not dead yet.

Avarice-ness
12-10-2006, 03:14 AM
I've made several "friends" over the years. hsu was the first was back when I joined. Since then Neel, Dan, Jebus, Ashley, Ashley :p, Doomie, Sin Sin, Dustin and others. :p BoBo of course ;) and the fun I have with most of you.

Am I Ashley no. 1 or Ashley no. 2? :D

BertBert was my first friend. :)

Dr Unne
12-10-2006, 04:32 AM
There are many fine people here who I would consider myself lucky to call a friend. I'm not naming names because it's not my bag.

I too am glad you aren't dead, Cactuar2000.

Pike
12-10-2006, 04:37 AM
Huxley <3

Shoeberto
12-10-2006, 04:43 AM

I too am glad you aren't dead, Cactuar2000.
Yeah, good to see an old familiar face around after all this time.

In my years here, I've crossed paths with quite a few people across multiple 'generations,' all of them unique in their own ways. I don't think that I've ever been terribly close to any of them, but I still appreciate having been able to experience them, if only for a bit.

Miriel
12-10-2006, 04:56 AM
Got a week or two?

Off the top of my head--and limiting it to active members I've interacted with recently--I guess it'd be WesLY, Lynx (aka HMAU), Yams, BoB, Misfit, Miriel (hi FFXI), Unne, Chemical, and Doc France. Unless it's to their face, in which case I AM GOING TO KILL THEM ALL.

You're just full of smiles and sunshine. ^_^

Um um um. Del Murder is my bestest everything, including my bestest friend. Online or otherwise.

Misfit, Levia, Bleys and the FFXI crowd I'm fond of and closer to than most of the other forum people. Mainly because I got to know them a lot better while romping through VanaDiel. Even if some of them like to leave me to die, laugh at my pain, and threaten to kill me sometimes.

Shlup
12-10-2006, 05:00 AM
I make great effort to dislike as many people as possible. It's part of my therapy.

DarkLadyNyara
12-10-2006, 05:00 AM
Me and Fire_Emblem776 are good friends. ;)

black orb
12-10-2006, 05:07 AM
>>> I can get along with various people but making friends via internet?, I dont think so..

Yamaneko
12-10-2006, 05:20 AM
My philosophy is that you can't really be friends with someone until you've met them in person.

Vincent, Thunder God
12-10-2006, 06:40 AM
My best friends on here are Evastio and Griff, but I'm also good friends with FallenAngel411, Goldenboco, LunarWeaver, Mythra, Odaisé Gaelach, Peter_20 and Shiny. Finally, I really miss lovehurts.

Citizen Bleys
12-10-2006, 06:42 AM
Even if some of them like to leave me to die, laugh at my pain, and threaten to kill me sometimes.

You have to admit, you make a rather funny sound when you die.

Zeromus_X
12-10-2006, 07:05 AM
Well, I generally enjoy most of the people here. :) :cat: I do talk to some people more often then others, like Eric, Allie, Reine, Mirage, Lunar, Roto, Avarice, and certainly quite a few more.

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-10-2006, 07:15 AM
I would say of the active members, Faris would be my closest friend. We've met a few times and talk on MSN a lot. I also talk to LunarWeaver and lionx from time to time. *thinks* If I left anyone out, it is because I have not talked to them in a while.

LunarWeaver
12-10-2006, 07:27 AM
Tidus (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=8251) is the only person I consider my friend. The rest of you are garbage. :cry:

Madonna
12-10-2006, 08:01 AM
http://www.akusui.net/_lynxoma/fatchocobos_friends.jpg

Chloe.
12-10-2006, 09:26 AM
I have no friends.

I'm your friend Christmas. :bigsmile:

And so is MANUS. :bigsmile:

Chemical
12-10-2006, 09:30 AM
None that I would publically admit to having.

But whoever these people are they know I love them in my own sick and twisted little way.

Martyr
12-10-2006, 09:30 AM
I've always been pretty close to Hsu, Faris, Black Orb and Yams, to name a few.

I was going to say Shluppy, but it sounds too much like "Slurping Puppy," and, aside from that, I don't exactly know if we've reached that level yet.

theundeadhero
12-10-2006, 09:35 AM
I'm not going to list any names, because if you can't tell we're friends already were obviously not very good friends at all.

Breine
12-10-2006, 10:43 AM
Holy carp, it's been 9 years already!? Damn, I should really get some kind of payment for keeping up with you all of these years :P

The Real Dark Messenger
12-10-2006, 11:15 AM
Holy carp, it's been 9 years already!? Damn, I should really get some kind of payment for keeping up with you all of these years :P

Hmm, taking in consideration that I actually used to get payed for keeping up with you, shut up, Breine :D He he.

Uh, and on another note, I also miss Devil Man. He has been a good friend to me.

Cactuar2000
12-10-2006, 12:53 PM
Bleys, Unne, Hsu - i'm surpised i'm remembered at all, that's quite touching! I and my life have both changed a lot in the last few (5?) years?

I'm far from dead! My time at University was drawing to a close, and I had no time for gaming or anything else. I was shortly thereafter demoted for not visiting (Can't blame them!). Pretty much everything changed about me from there. I moved to the other end of the country, I've developed a very healthy obsession with cars (which occupy most internet time!), I now live with my partner (whom I hadn't met at the time), and I graduated University with a nice degree which is currently reaping rewards. FF still holds a candle for me though, as I still feel the urge to pick it up and play - yet I have no time it would seem!

In passing I had to make an honourary mention for Danni, as she's been there as many times as I have for her. She's swell. :)

You three take it easy. ;)

Xander
12-10-2006, 01:09 PM
Aw, it was nice to read Cactuar2000's post, although I don't know you, it just shows the generations of EoFF and how people can go off and do loads of stuff with their life but come back here!

I think we've all met some special people here.. and I hope that will continue :D

Bart's Friend Milhouse
12-10-2006, 05:22 PM
Is there someone around here called Bart because I've been looking for someone to boss me around?

Danni
12-10-2006, 05:26 PM
....Doubt many people know either of us!

Haha, truth. I haven't been on this place in even longer than you I'd wager. I usually only stop by and look at threads when someone (such as yourself, or Raf) tells me too.

Anywho, I made a bunch of neat friends on this forum when I was a regular some six years ago or so. A lot of them have drifted away, but some of us have stuck together through livejournal, or email.

But I'd have to agree with my dear potted plant of mate, that there is only one person I've met here, or via the net in general who has had any real influence on my day to day life, and that would be Simon. Or, as those who remember him know him Cactuar2000.

We've helped each other through some of the hardest predicaments in our lives and spent one too many late nights on overseas phone calls. He is an amazing friend.

So cheers to this place, and especially to him.

Ps.. hello to anyone who might see this and go HOLY CRAP! I know her!

Little Miss Awesome
12-10-2006, 06:20 PM
Erm, my only real friends from here are banned really :( That's PiP and RedFox :p

Cactuar2000
01-11-2007, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE=Cactuar2000;2021253]

HOLY CRAP! I know her!

There's the lady I was talking about. ;)

Mikztsu
01-11-2007, 09:30 PM

HOLY CRAP! I know her!

There's the lady I was talking about. ;)

WHY WONT YOU JUST DIE!!!

.... <3 ;)

Wow, I decide to log in to EoFF after a pretty long time. I see lots of people I don't know...and then suddenly Danni and C2K in a same topic. Pretty freaky. How's it going for you two?

Laddy
01-11-2007, 10:30 PM
I'm not suprised to get banned out of hatred, so, nobody likes me. :(

Leeza
01-11-2007, 11:59 PM
Mik, Cactuar and Danni. It's good to see you guys here again. You are all missed. :)

NeoCracker
01-12-2007, 06:25 AM
I see old people.

*Shudders*

PeTeRL90
01-12-2007, 06:51 AM
I'm committed to Psy, though he did it by blackmailing me. But he was one of the first people that I made friends with when I first came here.

Denny and Jebus are my secret affairs.

There's also Xandy, foa, Jess [Rye, or as I like to call her, Jailbait], Proto [or Protoe], KB, Joel, and uhh.. if I missed you, sorry.

Loony BoB
01-12-2007, 10:21 AM
People such as Dan, Nikkei, Sus, Danielle, Kathy and a bunch of other best friends I've had over the years are all registered at EoFF. I can't think of a best friend I've had since 1997 that hasn't registered here at some point (although some, such as Nandor, were pruned).

ljkkjlcm9
01-12-2007, 10:30 AM
Simply put, no.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as much as you deserve."

THE JACKEL

Citizen Bleys
01-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Why raise this thread from the dead?

On a slightly more amusing note:

My philosophy is that you can't really be friends with someone until you've met them in prison.

Chemical
01-12-2007, 04:51 PM
Why raise this thread from the dead?

On a slightly more amusing note:

My philosophy is that you can't really be friends with someone until you've met them in prison.

<a href="http://www.cannibalthemusical.org/sounds/hang.wav">Hang the Bastard! </a>

Cowbell solo!