PDA

View Full Version : Gundam SeeD/Destiny

Lacus Clyne
12-09-2006, 08:16 PM
I know that most of you are aware of this lovely anime and I personally love it, almost as much as I love Kira....who is only giving me half of his love, and the other....to Fllay Allster....:cry:
I deeply sorry for that...but the question I inquire is if you like this series, why or why not?

Vikeve
12-10-2006, 07:20 PM
I love the series but I'm not so sure why its just good.:)

Venom
12-10-2006, 09:58 PM
I havent seen a whole lot of Gundam Seed. However what I've seen reminds me of Gundam Wing so I like it.

Drift
12-10-2006, 10:04 PM
Gundam Seed > Destiny only cause destiny had more reused footage

Roto13
12-10-2006, 10:09 PM
I saw Gundam Seed and I thought it was pretty great. I haven't seen Destiny yet, even though I downloaded it ages ago.

Lacus Clyne
12-13-2006, 12:43 PM
I liked Gundam SeeD so much, I was very pleased with the event that occured, especially between Kira and I...:heart:

edczxcvbnm
12-13-2006, 01:53 PM
Gundam Seed was pretty good...pretty damn good. Destiny is a miserable failure though. They were too chicken to kill of anyone so everything just crumbled when these guys faced off for the 'final' time. Sometimes I wish they just killed Kira like they originally planned at the end of Seed.

Lacus Clyne
01-07-2007, 06:41 AM
What I found interesting in Gundam Seed was the complex plot, thet alone would make any anime great, but with the mobile suits and interesting characters that developed, Gundam Seed became even more special.

Ultima Shadow
01-09-2007, 08:22 PM
I absolutely love Gundam Seed. One of the best animes I've ever watched. Gundam Seed Destiny started off great, but ended up pretty dull. Unlike Gundam Seed, which just kept getting better and better, Destiny only got worse and worse. There where a few good episodes towards the end, but overall it just ended up being decent. Destiny lost too much focus on certain important things (like its main character), and there where a lot of scenes that just seemed to be randomly thrown in for no reason. Also, the ending was kinda dissapointing. So yeah. The first 25-30 episodes are great, though.

Also, Raww le Klueze is by far one of the best villains ever. He's my favourite anime villain and another reason Seed is superior to Destiny.

NeoCracker
01-09-2007, 11:36 PM
Gundam seed is a joke. So are most Gundams.

OF course, again I will be in the Vast Minorty with this thought. There are very few anime worse than this garbage.

FLCL being one of them. Oh yeah, I said it. FLCL sucks.

Bring on the flaming.

edczxcvbnm
01-10-2007, 03:25 AM
Gundam seed is a joke. So are most Gundams.

OF course, again I will be in the Vast Minorty with this thought. There are very few anime worse than this garbage.

FLCL being one of them. Oh yeah, I said it. FLCL sucks.

Bring on the flaming.

You are my fucking hero :love: I hate FLCL.

I may like Gundam but I do realize that for the most part they are subpar...cept for Zeta and Victory. Those where just good. Everything else feel free to wail on :D