PDA

View Full Version : No Internet! ;___;

Cipher
12-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Well, as luck would have it, after a string of unfortunate events, I have been without the internets at home since Monday, and will remain without it until Monday (the day after tomorrow). Even as we speak, I am sitting in an internet cafe and not in the comforts of my own home. :( It really sucks because I'm online the most at night, and now that I've been stripped of it, I have absolutely nothing to do and no inclination to sleep.

The plus side is that I'm being forced to go out and interact with people, and my nights are now spent cleaning the obscure parts of my apartment (my brother couldn't be more pleased!). Plus, I've started in on books that I've been meaning to read for a while now.

So, my question is, when you are without internet access (like, over a relative's house for the holidays and they don't have internet), how do you occupy yourself? Do you find yourself better off for the experience?

Shlup
12-09-2006, 09:05 PM
We didn't have internet on our honeymoon so my husband and I played DS, PSP, and watched South Park on the Zen.

Oh, and all the lounging and ordering room service and sexing and showering in tropical storms and... I miss my honeymoon. ;_;

The Real Dark Messenger
12-09-2006, 09:05 PM
Hmm, I can easily live without Internet, but I will like to warn people I know online a bit before... in case they might miss me :p

~*~Celes~*~
12-09-2006, 10:28 PM
I read, play GBA, write, or play video games ^^ I don't hang out with my friends much due to lack of funds =[ But we do hang out at Pep Band games 'cause we're all members of it :)

rubah
12-09-2006, 11:03 PM
I haven't not had access to the internet for an extended period since june before last, then I watched a bunch of cable and swam and doodled. Before that, I think it was a couple of days in june 2004.

yumi
12-09-2006, 11:12 PM
I didn't have internet during my first summer and the begining of last summer at uni because I couldn't afford it. All the hours I was doing on my placement and the nervous breakdown I had got me through it.

kikimm
12-09-2006, 11:43 PM
I...:| What do I do? I read a lot. I think I actually do my homework on time, and thoroughly. That's what I should be doing now! I also interact with my family members more.

But mostly I read.

Yuffie514
12-09-2006, 11:48 PM
my options whenever i visit out-of-state relatives, or when i somehow have no internet connection:

* read a book
* video-games
* friends
* television
* take a nap
* write for fun

NeoCracker
12-09-2006, 11:50 PM
I furiously masturbate to my Tentacle Hentai.

I mean play Video Games

Rye
12-10-2006, 01:21 AM
I...:| What do I do? I read a lot. I think I actually do my homework on time, and thoroughly. That's what I should be doing now! I also interact with my family members more.

But mostly I read.

Same here. xD And I pace around the house a lot. I'm bored so easily!

Christmas
12-10-2006, 01:22 AM
I dance with the butterfiles and sing with the birds! :bigsmile:

Shiny
12-10-2006, 01:27 AM
Shower, read, write, watch TV... that's pretty much all I do when off the computer besides everything else. xD

Yamaneko
12-10-2006, 01:31 AM
I throw the noose over the ceiling fan.

Monster Hunt
12-10-2006, 02:33 AM
I like to read, and draw sometimes. But I mostly just study animals and play videogames!

VengefulRonin
12-10-2006, 02:37 AM
I become extremely figity and bored. I'm addicted to my internet x__x

The Mighty Sabotender
12-10-2006, 06:00 AM
I work.