PDA

View Full Version : Need help from a FFVII player, which SHOULD be like, everyone ;)

.:kerrod:.
12-09-2006, 11:08 PM
Hey, how are you all, anyway, im trying to fight emerald weapon, but i want, nay, need the underwater materia. I read about how to get it but it says to go to the underwater Mako reactor. Q1. Is this the small reactor looking building almost directly under Junon (just a little further out)? Q2. If it is, how come i can't go inside? :confused:

aquatius
12-09-2006, 11:15 PM
You need to go into Junon and travel to the underwater tunnel and fight the ship there and morph it.

PuPu
12-09-2006, 11:16 PM
Yes, you go to the underwater reactor where you got the submarine. Then you go to the place with the clear glass tubing where you can see the fish swimming all around you. Look for an enemy called Ghost Ship. When you find it, use "Morph" on it when it's HP is low enough to turn it into a Guide Book. Then give it to an old man in Kalm, who will give you the Underwater Materia.

12-09-2006, 11:17 PM
cool, thanks so much guys! :)

i've tried everywhere, i cant seem to remember where i went during the story :confused:

can somebody please help? i know there's a tunnel you have to follow but i can't find it anywhere :(

Edit by Psychotic: Krod91, please don't double post. Use the edit/delete button if you have something else to add. Thank you.

Psychotic
12-10-2006, 03:08 AM
I'm going to quote this from a guide on GameFAQs simply because it is quicker than typing it all out myself:

take the elevator at the west end of town up to the
upper level of the city. Here, head west. In case you're wondering
about the scene with Cloud in which he asks if something is missing,
he's referring to the fact that the Sister Ray (Junon's large cannon)
is now gone.

Head west until you reach the path that runs north-south (it's right
in the middle of the city, in the passage beneath the trolleys). Head
south until you reach the end of the passage, then take the door on the
northwest wall.

Inside the elevator, you'll have to fight two Submarine Crew enemies.
It will then take you down to the Submarine Dock area. Once you leave
the elevator, you'll have to fight two more enemies. From here, just
follow the paths until you reach a Save Point. Now ride the elevator
down to reach the Underwater Reactor. If you head north, you'll reach
a large glass tube that leads to the reactor. I suggest hanging around
here until you encounter a Ghost Ship enemy, which you can morph into
the Guide Book.Hope that is of some help.

aquatius
12-10-2006, 07:02 PM
I couldn't get the underwater materia because I sold my morph materia as I thought it was useless -o-.

Dragon Mage
12-10-2006, 07:02 PM
Be careful of the Ghost Ship though. He's hard to find and when you finally get a battle with it, don't kill it right off. I suggest equiping a sense materia to keep track of his HP, then use morph, when he's getting low. If you do a load of damage right off, it'll use Gonnai, an attack that will knock a character out of battle, like Midgar Zolom. Do it right, and you should have an Underwater Materia soon.

MasterX
12-12-2006, 04:02 AM
Alrighty, let's get down to business. Go to Junon. (You know where that is.) Go left of the elevator, which you have to pay the guard 10 gil. (Does he think I'm made of money?!) Keep heading down the path until you see the dock where Rufus and Heidegger decended with that pretty ship first time you arrive. Go one screen left and you'll see the passage to the Underwater Reactor.

Once there, proceed until you cross that freaky elevator where you see the bubbles rise up as it goes down. One screen from there and you'll see a glass tube hallway with some freaky fish swimming around. Run randomly until you see the Ghost Ship. (The huge one with that creepy "Knockout" attack) Whittle it down until it has next to nothing in HP, then use that Morph materia you got from the Ancient Temple and you'll recieve a Guide Book.

Get yer ass to Kalm to trade your Guide Book for your precious Underwater Materia. Now you can decend into the waters near Junon and confront your Emerald Weapon. (How your BEAT him, I cannot say. Gameshark works wonders, but true pride is lost.)

12-12-2006, 08:25 AM
cool, thank you all soo much, this is great!

MasterX
12-12-2006, 08:46 AM
No prob. Happy to help.